Post-Mueller Report: Democrats Should Be VERY Afraid...

2,500 Subpoenas, 500 Interviews and not once did Mueller interview Assange.

Anyone with a brain should find that strange.

Lindsey Graham Hints He Isn't Done Questioning Comey

"Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) tweeted a response to James Comey on Sunday suggesting further questioning of the former FBI director is coming.

After Attorney General William Barr released a four-page summary of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report on Russian interference in the 2016 election, Comey tweeted a photo of him standing in a forest with the caption, “So many questions.”

Could not agree more. See you soon," Graham, the Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman, tweeted back."

:lmao:

Long as we admit the anti kneelers are snowflakes also.

Do you have a soft spot in your heart for anti-Americans?

Yeah, I'm a conservative so I don't think folks should be forced to goose step, kow tow or forced to salute those with titles. If some boy wants to disrespectfully kneel silently like the Catholics do when they believe they're getting the body and blood of Jesus, so be it.
And traitors exposed for attempting a coup to overthrow a President / our government need to be indicted, convicted, & sent to GITMO!
:71: So it was an illegal attempt by the military to take over, eh?
The constitution protects American citizens against government-backed fishing expeditions that investigate until they find a crime. Despite this forensic colonoscopy, the Mueller investigation cleared Trump and his associates of the constant, hyped-up RUSSIAN collusion the Democrats and the media have been barking about for years.

Wait, Fox News tells me some of the associates have been charged, convicted and confessed.

Who's been charged by Mueller in the Russia probe so far?

So your theory is Obama and Clinton outsmarted the Trump campaign?
The more you reality-denying snowflakes try to spin things after your complete and utter embarrassing ass-kicking, thanks to the Mueller report, the DUMBER you people look!

Bwhuhahahahahaha.....please, KEEP IT UP! :p

No, my view is they plotted Treason, and their COUP Failed.

Clinton Lost despited spending $12 Million on a Russian Dossier written by The Kremlin, and spending $1.5 Billion to buy her way to The White House. They also invested quite of bit of time and political capital on phony investigations and a impeachment attempt.

Trump won and spent just $250 Million of his own money. He beat her, he beat Obama, he beat 17 GOP Challengers, he beat The Leftist Media, and he beat the "Deep State" or "Resistance".

Exactly how do you call, surviving a political COUP, being exonerated, and still being president, "being outsmarted"?

I think the only people Obama and Clinton outsmarted was you.

Mueller may have RECOMMENDED 'm further indictments' be made in his report, that does NOT mean the US AG has to listen. IN FACT, it doesn't sound like he has:

Mueller referred "other ongoing matters" to other federal offices

Barr said that the special counsel's office referred "other ongoing matters" to "other offices" in Washington, D.C., "for further action," although Mueller did not recommend further indictments.

We know for a FACT that Democrat crimes have been exposed in this investigation:

1. The US IG recommended months ago that former Deputy Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe be indicted for crimes ... and the DOJ refused to act on it.

2. It was confirmed through FBI testimony that Hillary Clinton DID commit crimes, that the DOJ informed the FBI it had no interest in indicting / charging Hillary or anyone connected to her ... and that the DOJ and FBI made a deal to protect Hillary from full investigation / indictment.

3. The DOJ, FBI, NSA, & CIA engaged in 'seditious conspiracy' by collaborating in the illegal use of the KNOWN unreliable Dossier to illegally pass off the false information as legitimate intelligence to the FISA Court and to Congress to illegally acquire warrants to spy on the Trump administration and to con Congress into opening up an investigation of Trump & his team and to have their ' Insurance Policy' Mueller appointed as Special Counsel....DESPITE, as Paige tedtified, TBEY ALREADY KNEW THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE / NO CRIME!

4. Those proven to have lied to the FBI / CONGRESS and/or Perjured themselves include:
- Hillary
- Rosenstein
- Clapper
- Brennan
- Comey
- McCabe
- Baker
- Strzok
- Cohen

5. D-Adam Schiff ADMITTEDLY leaked classified information in an attempt to due political / legal harm to the President...

...and this is only scratching the surface....

As the article states, Barr has 'referred in-going master's to other federal office's...

The Democrats, Schiff, & snowflakes might be right - this might be far from over ... but NOT in the way they hope!

We can only hope the criminals and traitors on the Left are finally brought to REAL 'equally applied' JUSTICE!

5 key takeaways from Mueller report summary in Russia investigation

If they're guilty string them up.

I think the probe has gone well so far with its indictments. What's the total up to? 30 peeps ish?
NOT ONE of the indictments have had a ything to do with Russian Collusion or Obstruction. Not one was tied directly to Trump.....

The Mueller Witch Hunt / exposed Coup has been 1 huge FAILURE, despite attempts by snowflakes with egg on their face trying to spin it now as a 'victory'.

It's like snowflakes trying to say the 2016 election was a 'win' because despite Hillary losing the Presidency she won the 'participation trophy' / popularity contest

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!

What is Fox talking about here?

"
A former foreign policy adviser to Trump’s presidential campaign, George Papadopoulos pleaded guilty in 2017 to making false statements to the FBI regarding “the timing, extent and nature of his relationships and interactions with certain foreign nationals whom he understood to have close connections with senior Russian government officials,” according to court documents.

He also reportedly tried to set up meetings between Russian and Trump campaign officials on various occasions.

Papadopoulos was sentenced in September 2018 to 14 days in prison, 13 months of supervised release, 200 hours of community service and a $9,500 fine for lying to the FBI during the Russia probe."

from my earlier link.

What they are talking about is a perjury trap. Papadopoulus disclosed all of this stuff. Remember he was just a volunteer. Trump didn't even know who he was.

2ndly, People approached him, and not the other way around and offered "dirt on Hillary" from Russian sources. These people turned out to be friends and associates of Clinton. Just like the ambassador was who "allegedly heard" him say someone might be able to get him "dirt on Clinton" while in a drunken stupor.

What he got wrong were times and dates of already disclosed events he himself disclosed. He was interrogated for hours about disclosures he had already made, but was denied the right to review his own disclosure documents. They tripped him up and nailed him on a technicality to leverage that to get at Trump. This is exactly what they did to Flynn.

In both cases, Obama or Clinton arranged the phone calls, or were involved in sending people to see Papadopoulus. They did the same thing to Sessions. Obama arranged a meeting with Sessions and a Russian Diplomat, which is customary for incoming administrations. He arranged the call to Flynn. Obama also gave Natalia V, a VISA waiver to come in to The US, work for Fusion GPS, and they sent her to Trump Tower.
Obama-Clinton arranged that.

Think about the fake beacon ping one of Clinton's Cybersecurity experts and donors found on Trump Tower server and Russian Alpha Bank server. That was investigated and found out to be planted by a hacker to draw attention to itself. For the first time in Russia's history, they allowed the US to inspect a Russian Bank's server. What they found was that it was planted by a hacker, just like the one in Trump Tower. It was just another attempt at framing the Trump Campaign.

Every single flimsy "Russian Connection" was actually instigated by Obama and Clinton. Combine that with The Russian Dossier Obama and Clinton paid for, and you can see a pattern. This stuff did not happen randomly or by accident. This was a coordinated multi front attack on The Trump Campaign.

The claims also that Russia Hacked My DNC server, and Hillary's Unsecured Server was never hacked are suspicious. BTW, Where is Guccifer? He claimed to have hacked Clinton's Server and said she was a stone cold criminal. Right now he must be buried in some cell 2 miles deep in DC. I suspect you will never hear from him again. James Comey claimed Clinton's Server was never hacked. I think that was just more "disinformation".

I think the entire "Russian Collusion" narrative was a propaganda campaign, and they thought they were never going to get caught. Obama again, weaponized our government against his political enemies.

Come to think of it, sounds exactly like "Crossfire Hurricane" which was the operation Comey and McCabe came up with to go after President Trump. The Insurance Policy must have been Plan B, (Endless Investigations and Impeachment of the 25th Amendment.) This was a COUP. And Obama & Clinton are the ones who launched it!

The more you reality-denying snowflakes try to spin things after your complete and utter embarrassing ass-kicking, thanks to the Mueller report, the DUMBER you people look!

Bwhuhahahahahaha.....please, KEEP IT UP! :p

I am GREATLY entertained by the posts reporting a probe which resulted in 30ish charges was a failure.

Nothing like aiming for the stars with who you elect.

But yeah, Trump is not in jail. We can say that about Nixon also. Aim high.

Clinton Lost despited spending $12 Million on a Russian Dossier written by The Kremlin, and spending $1.5 Billion to buy her way to The White House. They also invested quite of bit of time and political capital on phony investigations and a impeachment attempt.

Trump won and spent just $250 Million of his own money. He beat her, he beat Obama, he beat 17 GOP Challengers, he beat The Leftist Media, and he beat the "Deep State" or "Resistance".

Exactly how do you call, surviving a political COUP, being exonerated, and still being president, "being outsmarted"?

If they're guilty string them up.

I think the probe has gone well so far with its indictments. What's the total up to? 30 peeps ish?
NOT ONE of the indictments have had a ything to do with Russian Collusion or Obstruction. Not one was tied directly to Trump.....

The Mueller Witch Hunt / exposed Coup has been 1 huge FAILURE, despite attempts by snowflakes with egg on their face trying to spin it now as a 'victory'.

It's like snowflakes trying to say the 2016 election was a 'win' because despite Hillary losing the Presidency she won the 'participation trophy' / popularity contest

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!

"
A former foreign policy adviser to Trump’s presidential campaign, George Papadopoulos pleaded guilty in 2017 to making false statements to the FBI regarding “the timing, extent and nature of his relationships and interactions with certain foreign nationals whom he understood to have close connections with senior Russian government officials,” according to court documents.

He also reportedly tried to set up meetings between Russian and Trump campaign officials on various occasions.

Papadopoulos was sentenced in September 2018 to 14 days in prison, 13 months of supervised release, 200 hours of community service and a $9,500 fine for lying to the FBI during the Russia probe."

from my earlier link.

What they are talking about is a perjury trap. Papadopoulus disclosed all of this stuff. Remember he was just a volunteer. Trump didn't even know who he was.

2ndly, People approached him, and not the other way around and offered "dirt on Hillary" from Russian sources. These people turned out to be friends and associates of Clinton. Just like the ambassador was who "allegedly heard" him say someone might be able to get him "dirt on Clinton" while in a drunken stupor.

What he got wrong were times and dates of already disclosed events he himself disclosed. He was interrogated for hours about disclosures he had already made, but was denied the right to review his own disclosure documents. They tripped him up and nailed him on a technicality to leverage that to get at Trump. This is exactly what they did to Flynn.

In both cases, Obama or Clinton arranged the phone calls, or were involved in sending people to see Papadopoulus. They did the same thing to Sessions. Obama arranged a meeting with Sessions and a Russian Diplomat, which is customary for incoming administrations. He arranged the call to Flynn. Obama also gave Natalia V, a VISA waiver to come in to The US, work for Fusion GPS, and they sent her to Trump Tower.

Think about the fake beacon ping one of Clinton's Cybersecurity experts and donors found on Trump Tower server and Russian Alpha Bank server. That was investigated and found out to be planted by a hacker to draw attention to itself. For the first time in Russia's history, they allowed the US to inspect a Russian Bank's server. What they found was that it was planted by a hacker, just like the one in Trump Tower. It was just another attempt at framing the Trump Campaign.

Every single flimsy "Russian Connection" was actually instigated by Obama and Clinton. Combine that with The Russian Dossier Obama and Clinton paid for, and you can see a pattern. This stuff did not happen randomly or by accident. This was a coordinated multi front attack on The Trump Campaign.

The claims also that Russia Hacked My DNC server, and Hillary's Unsecured Server was never hacked are suspicious. BTW, Where is Guccifer? He claimed to have hacked Clinton's Server and said she was a stone cold criminal. Right now he must be buried in some cell 2 miles deep in DC. I suspect you will never hear from him again. James Comey claimed Clinton's Server was never hacked. I think that was just more "disinformation".

I think the entire "Russian Collusion" narrative was a propaganda campaign, and they thought they were never going to get caught. Obama again, weaponized our government against his political enemies.

Come to think of it, sounds exactly like "Crossfire Hurricane" which was the operation Comey and McCabe came up with to go after President Trump. The Insurance Policy must have been Plan B, (Endless Investigations and Impeachment of the 25th Amendment.) This was a COUP. And Obama & Clinton are the ones who launched it!

Got it. Maybe given 45 years Trump can prove it and convict them. Maybe Trump's NSA, FBI, CIA, DHS are all incompetent. Maybe Trump's in on it if they're not.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!

"

from my earlier link.

Got it. Maybe given 45 years Trump can prove it and convict them. Maybe Trump's NSA, FBI, CIA, DHS are all incompetent. Maybe Trump's in on it if they're not.

"

from my earlier link.

I have a problem, videos are too slow for me, plus I'm here to read what ppl like you and the other posters have to say, not watch Youtube.

What does that get at?

I have a problem, videos are too slow for me, plus I'm here to read what ppl like you and the other posters have to say, not watch Youtube.

What does that get at?

Let me Summarize for you.

The Entire Democrat Army of Prognosticators, Blowhards, and so called Analysts were WRONG!

The Entire Democrat Leadership was either Lying to The American People or they were just DEAD WRONG!

The Leftist Media Jihad to trash Trump and say he had ZERO chance, It's Over, Hillary in a Landslide, DON'T BOTHER GOING TO THE POLLS.......was wrong too.

You are WRONG TOO!

DONALD TRUMP WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT!

iu

You'll all be WRONG AGAIN!

Last edited:
Not one Mueller indictment was connected to Trump.
No collusion.
No obstruction.
YOU LOSE, snowflake.
:p

No obstruction according to AG William Barr (appointed by Donald Trump btw)

Robert Mueller knew Barr`s position on the obstruction part of the investigation beforehand. It was well known that Barr felt that if there was no collusion (as per Mueller) then there is automatically no obstruction. Easy peasy you might think... but justice should not be guided with that kind of bias.

Robert Mueller did not even make recommendations as per obstruction and left it up to AG William Barr to hang himself with a fast conclusion of non-obstruction without looking at the evidence (we`re talking 2 years of accumulated info here). .... Billy Barr: 'you'll have my report by the end of the weekend' LMAO

Sorry guys but a horrific Pandora's box has just opened... with unfathomable consequences. A loss of trust in the judiciary branch?

Your's truly and good luck to all,

Obama2020
Your favorite snowflake

Other than 15 minutes of Michael Cohen's testimony before congress, I didn't go past an occasional headline concerning Mueller's investigation. I consider these things as purely politics. Woke up this morning and the world was still spinning and so I'm putting it all to rest by singing the chorus along with Peggy Lee....

Is that all there is, is that all there is
If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
Let's break out the booze and have a ball
If that's all there is

What does that get at?

The Entire Democrat Army of Prognosticators, Blowhards, and so called Analysts were WRONG!

The Leftist Media Jihad to trash Trump and say he had ZERO chance, It's Over, Hillary in a Landslide, DON'T BOTHER GOING TO THE POLLS.......was wrong too.

You are WRONG TOO!

iu

I think you're looking for a good vs dark side of the force type world like in A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back here.

Also I can't speak for others. My general idea was its pretty rare for the Godfather to get convicted when he has willing minions.

So yeah, if you think there was a Jihad to trash Trump after he went on his anti-media blitz (which got him a few votes in a tight election), then you aren't entirely wrong. Something tells me if I start poking your buttons you'll focus on the negative of what I do also.

Maybe Trump's in on it if they're not.
Ya just can't help yourself, can ya, lil' snowflake? :p

NO EVIDENCE
NO CRIME
NO COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION
DEMOCRAT CRIMES EXPOSED / CONFIRMED
HILLARY CRIMES CONFIRMED
ATTEMPTED COUP EXPOSED....FAILED

Maybe Trump's in on it if they're not.
Ya just can't help yourself, can ya, lil' snowflake? :p

NO EVIDENCE
NO CRIME
NO COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION
DEMOCRAT CRIMES EXPOSED / CONFIRMED
HILLARY CRIMES CONFIRMED
ATTEMPTED COUP EXPOSED....FAILED

As long as the snowflake thing comes up in your mind whenever you see anyone getting excited about what others do with their sticks and holes I guess.

Fine then.

Trump isn't in on his FBI, NSA, CIA etc not jailing Hillary. Then his alphabets have to be either incompetent or they're telling Donald they can't find evidence. There are only soo many choices.

No obstruction according to AG William Barr (appointed by Donald Trump btw)
NO, you lying, reality-denying, Trump-hating snowflake!

NO EVIDENCE
NO CRIME
NO COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION

The President of the United States has the authority to fire the Director of the FBI
- Comey perjured himself under oath.
- The FBI violated its own rules, regs, and even broke the law - according to the US IG (Deputy Director McCabe was recommended for Indictment)
- The FBI did not indict Mills/Abedin for the same crime they indicted Flynn
- The FBI cut a deal with the DOJ to protect Hillary from prosecution for her proven crimes

The President had every tight to fire Comey....and thankfully did so. Not only has Comey been fired, but if Sen Graham has anything to do with it he will be forced to come back and testify under oath about his exposed crimes, and he might very well end up indicted.

Face it, the exposed coup failed. You snowflakes LOST...AGAIN!

What does that get at?

You are WRONG TOO!

iu

I think you're looking for a good vs dark side of the force type world like in A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back here.

Also I can't speak for others. My general idea was its pretty rare for the Godfather to get convicted when he has willing minions.

So yeah, if you think there was a Jihad to trash Trump after he went on his anti-media blitz (which got him a few votes in a tight election), then you aren't entirely wrong. Something tells me if I start poking your buttons you'll focus on the negative of what I do also.

What the Hell are you talking about?

"its pretty rare for the Godfather to get convicted when he has willing minions."

Obama and Clinton started this crap during The Campaign, and they continued it through The Inauguration, and through his first two years and in to his third.

The Entire Government Bureaucracy was stacked with Obama's People who vowed to keep Trump from being President and vowed to remove him from office if he did.

The Entire Leftist Media was hammering The Propaganda of "Russian Collusion" from the start. Robert Mueller was appointed illegally. No crime had been committed.

He could not find the imaginary crime he was appointed to find after 2,500 subpoenas, $40 Million Dollars, and 500 interviews.

Obama before he left even had special rules put in place to help weaponize The Government against President Elect Trump.

The whole charade gives a whole new meaning to the Bible verse: "No Weapon Formed Against You Shall Prosper."

The Only reason he survived such a COUP, was because he was Innocent.
God in my opinion has a purpose for President Trump or such weapons would have taken him down. Instead, he is exonerated by the very weapons formed against him.

Last edited:

What does that get at?

You are WRONG TOO!

iu

"its pretty rare for the Godfather to get convicted when he has willing minions."

Obama and Clinton started this crap during The Campaign, and they continued it through The Inauguration, and through his first two years and in to his third.

The Entire Government Bureaucracy was stacked with Obama's People.
The Entire Leftist Media was hammering The Propaganda of "Russian Collusion" from the start. Robert Mueller was appointed illegally. No crime had been committed. He could not find the imaginary crime he was appointed to find after 2,500 subpoenas, $40 Million Dollars, and 500 interviews.

Obama before he left even had special rules put in place to help weaponize The Government against President Elect Trump.

It give a whole new meaning to the Bible verse: "No Weapon Formed Against You Shall Prosper."

Duped snowflakes are doing what they do best, attempting to accuse others of what they have done / are doing and accusing others of being who THEY are.

It isn't going to work - 2+ years of witch hunt / coup attempt has blown up in their faces....they are now running around like a chicken with its head cut off. :p

What does that get at?

You are WRONG TOO!

iu

The Entire Government Bureaucracy was stacked with Obama's People.
The Entire Leftist Media was hammering The Propaganda of "Russian Collusion" from the start. Robert Mueller was appointed illegally. No crime had been committed. He could not find the imaginary crime he was appointed to find after 2,500 subpoenas, $40 Million Dollars, and 500 interviews.

The whole charade givse a whole new meaning to the Bible verse: "No Weapon Formed Against You Shall Prosper."

God in my opinion has a purpose for President Trump or such weapons would have taken him down. Instead, he is exonerated by the very weapons formed against him.

Yeah, the folks at the top have their henchmen do things is what I was saying. Hillary herself has to be an example since you're fixated on her and some "leftist" collusion.

If two years in Trump is that much of a victim then I guess folks voted for the wrong guy. I'll quote you in them posts about it still being Obama's recovery.

Forum List

Back