After James Comey Posts Bizarre, Post-Mueller Photo, Lindsay Graham OWNS Him on Twitter

OJ.jpg

That Mueller thing really nailed like 30 folks, right?

I'd be embarrassed if 6 of my co workers were going to jail.
I'd be embarrassed if my FBI acted like the Gestapo intimidating private citizens with perjury traps and high pressure questioning.

Yeah, that's police work. They ask you the same question worded differently a dozen times and all that just to trip you up.

I'm one of them tough on crime guys. Way pro death penalty though.

I'd be embarrassed if my FBI acted like the Gestapo intimidating private citizens with perjury traps and high pressure questioning.
Absolutely! That's exactly how they were acting. Comey was somethin g else, wasn't he/ I'm sure Corsi would be a witness!

Yeah, that's police work. They ask you the same question worded differently a dozen times and all that just to trip you up.

There was no crime.

Yeah well I'm one of them tough on a corrupt FBI guys. Now that the two year charade is over, it's time for a MAJOR housecleaning of that agency, and then onto the CIA.

Yeah well I'm one of them tough on a corrupt FBI guys. Now that the two year charade is over, it's time for a MAJOR housecleaning of that agency, and then onto the CIA.

BUT they caught soo many ppl, why are you mad?

Who's been charged by Mueller in the Russia probe so far?

I agree. If they broke the law, they should be prosecuted. That's why I still believe that Hillary should be prosecuted for the numerous felonies she committed as SOS. And we should take a magnifying glass and FULLY investigate anyone and everyone that was associated with Hillary and Obama over the past decade and, if it's found that they ever violated a law, they should be prosecuted. Are you with me?

The FBI seems to spend much of it's time and resources doing the bidding of the Democratic Party or going after NCAA coaches. That agency needs to be purged from the top down and refocused on what it is supposed to be doing, not being an attack dog for the Democrats or the NCAA.

The FBI seems to spend much of it's time and resources doing the bidding of the Democratic Party or going after NCAA coaches. That agency needs to be purged from the top down and refocused on what it is supposed to be doing, not being an attack dog for the Democrats or the NCAA.

I guess those who voted for Donald because he can run several companies are disappointed because he can't run several departments of government in their opinion.

Forum List

Back