Clinton Foundation
Lynch
Stroszk
Paige
Comey
Obama
Rosenstein
Trump Dossier

Wanna push your luck? Your luck hasn't been so good the last few years....just sayin'.

Demonrats thoughts today! :04:

3FxI4E8.jpg

If I have forgotten anyone, oh the friend of Hillary's. She paid him $10,000 a month in Lybia, for "help." Blumenthal!!! Sidney...seeing all those classified stuff..maybe.

Are you ready to "Let it go?"

or

I understand the statute of limitations is not up on the "matters" of

Hillary
'Bill
Clinton Foundation
Lynch
Stroszk
Paige
Comey
Obama
Rosenstein
Trump Dossier

Wanna push your luck? Your luck hasn't been so good the last few years....just sayin'.

Didn't think Trump was going to jail. a whole bunch of ppl have been charged and or pled guilty so the probe mattered.

Who's been charged by Mueller in the Russia probe so far?

Do you feel lucky?

or

Hillary
'Bill
Clinton Foundation
Lynch
Stroszk
Paige
Comey
Obama
Rosenstein
Trump Dossier

Didn't think Trump was going to jail. a whole bunch of ppl have been charged and or pled guilty so the probe mattered.

Do you feel lucky?
They were guilty of not remembering correctly, or fibbing, taking a xlassified dlocument and putting it in a drawer....but you right, there's hell to pay for that. Hopw we start those investigations.

or

Hillary
'Bill
Clinton Foundation
Lynch
Stroszk
Paige
Comey
Obama
Rosenstein
Trump Dossier

Do you feel lucky?
They were guilty of not remembering correctly, or fibbing, taking a xlassified dlocument and putting it in a drawer....but you right, there's hell to pay for that. Hopw we start those investigations.

"Cohen pleaded guilty to tax evasion, campaign finance violations and lying to Congress about a Trump real estate project in Moscow. He was sentenced on Dec. 12, 2018."

Are you saying Fox news has it wrong?

or

Hillary
'Bill
Clinton Foundation
Lynch
Stroszk
Paige
Comey
Obama
Rosenstein
Trump Dossier

Do you feel lucky?

"Cohen pleaded guilty to tax evasion, campaign finance violations and lying to Congress about a Trump real estate project in Moscow. He was sentenced on Dec. 12, 2018."

The tax evasion I do not know, but how does that relate to the Russian probe? Campaign finance was the prostitute's money, and what's wrong with a real estate project in Moscow? That was Trump's job. This is a good indication of what those prosecutors went for to get them to say anything against Trump...and they still didn't get him guilty of anything. Amazing. Trump must be squeaky clean.

or

Hillary
'Bill
Clinton Foundation
Lynch
Stroszk
Paige
Comey
Obama
Rosenstein
Trump Dossier

Do you feel lucky?

The tax evasion I do not know, but how does that relate to the Russian probe? Campaign finance was the prostitute's money, and what's wrong with a real estate project in Moscow? That was Trump's job. This is a good indication of what those prosecutors went for to get them to say anything against Trump...and they still didn't get him guilty of anything. Amazing. Trump must be squeaky clean.

Seems kinda contrived like they're making excuses here but:

"
According to charging documents, a law firm hired by the Ukraine Ministry of Justice in 2012 employed van der Zwaan. He admitted to lying about his interactions with Gates.

The charge against van der Zwaan did not involve election meddling or the Trump campaign's operations. It stemmed from the special counsel's investigation into a covert Washington lobbying campaign Manafort and Gates are accused of directing on behalf of pro-Russian Ukrainian interests."

Covert lobbying on behalf of Russians, not meddling.

or

Hillary
'Bill
Clinton Foundation
Lynch
Stroszk
Paige
Comey
Obama
Rosenstein
Trump Dossier

Let what go?

First of all report has yet to be released and all we have on it is Trump picked president-can’t-possibly-Obstruct Barr’s word on what is in it.

And even that Trump AG’s brief summary states clearly - special council did not exonerate Trump.

The letter states that Muller didn’t find a specific, explicit arrangement between Trump campaign and Russia (that doesn’t mean there is not implicit collaboration with both parties understanding what the other wants). But further, Mueller saw convincing evidence Trump tried to obstruct justice (duh) time and time again and this only the beggining of that act.

Last edited:

or

Hillary
'Bill
Clinton Foundation
Lynch
Stroszk
Paige
Comey
Obama
Rosenstein
Trump Dossier

Do you feel lucky?

Wow 25 Russians indicted for what they did during the Obama's presidency. Maybe the Obama administration should be fully investigated for Russian collusion...

or

Hillary
'Bill
Clinton Foundation
Lynch
Stroszk
Paige
Comey
Obama
Rosenstein
Trump Dossier

Do you feel lucky?

Wow 25 Russians indicted for what they did during the Obama's presidency. Maybe the Obama administration should be fully investigated for Russian collusion...

Why do ppl keep calling Richard Gates a Russian?

Did I miss something?

or

Hillary
'Bill
Clinton Foundation
Lynch
Stroszk
Paige
Comey
Obama
Rosenstein
Trump Dossier

Do you feel lucky?

Seems kinda contrived like they're making excuses here but:

"
According to charging documents, a law firm hired by the Ukraine Ministry of Justice in 2012 employed van der Zwaan. He admitted to lying about his interactions with Gates.

The charge against van der Zwaan did not involve election meddling or the Trump campaign's operations. It stemmed from the special counsel's investigation into a covert Washington lobbying campaign Manafort and Gates are accused of directing on behalf of pro-Russian Ukrainian interests."

Covert lobbying on behalf of Russians, not meddling.
It appears they looked for anything that could be charged and some that were definitely contrived.
Thank you.

or

Hillary
'Bill
Clinton Foundation
Lynch
Stroszk
Paige
Comey
Obama
Rosenstein
Trump Dossier

Do you feel lucky?

Why do ppl keep calling Richard Gates a Russian?

Did I miss something?

I just read the link and added up the Russians indicted for their evil deeds during the Obama years.

or

Hillary
'Bill
Clinton Foundation
Lynch
Stroszk
Paige
Comey
Obama
Rosenstein
Trump Dossier

Do you feel lucky?

Absolutely!

If I have forgotten anyone, oh the friend of Hillary's. She paid him $10,000 a month in Lybia, for "help." Blumenthal!!! Sidney...seeing all those classified stuff..maybe.
Is he the clown that tried to steal papers in his panties?

Is he the clown that tried to steal papers in his panties?
No that was Sandy Berger and I think he put the classified document in his socks, lol.

Yes...what?

This is about the Mueller Report. The one being hidden from the American Public

or

Hillary
'Bill
Clinton Foundation
Lynch
Stroszk
Paige
Comey
Obama
Rosenstein
Trump Dossier

Do you feel lucky?

Absolutely!

I'm kinda blown out on investigations but if Democrats truly what to pursue the facts on Russian collusion and securing fair elections, surely, they will start there... :wink_2:

Forum List

Back