Post-Mueller Report: Democrats Should Be VERY Afraid...

I have a problem, videos are too slow for me, plus I'm here to read what ppl like you and the other posters have to say, not watch Youtube.

What does that get at?

Let me Summarize for you.

The Entire Democrat Army of Prognosticators, Blowhards, and so called Analysts were WRONG!

The Leftist Media Jihad to trash Trump and say he had ZERO chance, It's Over, Hillary in a Landslide, DON'T BOTHER GOING TO THE POLLS.......was wrong too.

You are WRONG TOO!

iu

I think you're looking for a good vs dark side of the force type world like in A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back here.

Also I can't speak for others. My general idea was its pretty rare for the Godfather to get convicted when he has willing minions.

So yeah, if you think there was a Jihad to trash Trump after he went on his anti-media blitz (which got him a few votes in a tight election), then you aren't entirely wrong. Something tells me if I start poking your buttons you'll focus on the negative of what I do also.

What the Hell are you talking about?

"its pretty rare for the Godfather to get convicted when he has willing minions."

Obama and Clinton started this crap during The Campaign, and they continued it through The Inauguration, and through his first two years and in to his third.

The Entire Government Bureaucracy was stacked with Obama's People.
The Entire Leftist Media was hammering The Propaganda of "Russian Collusion" from the start. Robert Mueller was appointed illegally. No crime had been committed. He could not find the imaginary crime he was appointed to find after 2,500 subpoenas, $40 Million Dollars, and 500 interviews.

Obama before he left even had special rules put in place to help weaponize The Government against President Elect Trump.

It give a whole new meaning to the Bible verse: "No Weapon Formed Against You Shall Prosper."

The Only reason he survived such a COUP, was because he was Innocent.

Duped snowflakes are doing what they do best, attempting to accuse others of what they have done / are doing and accusing others of being who THEY are.

It isn't going to work - 2+ years of witch hunt / coup attempt has blown up in their faces....they are now running around like a chicken with its head cut off. :p

Keep thinking about snowflakes until its in your mind when you're upset about someone in front of you at the supermarket.

I have a problem, videos are too slow for me, plus I'm here to read what ppl like you and the other posters have to say, not watch Youtube.

What does that get at?

The Entire Democrat Army of Prognosticators, Blowhards, and so called Analysts were WRONG!

The Leftist Media Jihad to trash Trump and say he had ZERO chance, It's Over, Hillary in a Landslide, DON'T BOTHER GOING TO THE POLLS.......was wrong too.

You are WRONG TOO!

iu

I think you're looking for a good vs dark side of the force type world like in A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back here.

Also I can't speak for others. My general idea was its pretty rare for the Godfather to get convicted when he has willing minions.

So yeah, if you think there was a Jihad to trash Trump after he went on his anti-media blitz (which got him a few votes in a tight election), then you aren't entirely wrong. Something tells me if I start poking your buttons you'll focus on the negative of what I do also.

"its pretty rare for the Godfather to get convicted when he has willing minions."

Obama and Clinton started this crap during The Campaign, and they continued it through The Inauguration, and through his first two years and in to his third.

The Entire Leftist Media was hammering The Propaganda of "Russian Collusion" from the start. Robert Mueller was appointed illegally. No crime had been committed. He could not find the imaginary crime he was appointed to find after 2,500 subpoenas, $40 Million Dollars, and 500 interviews.

Obama before he left even had special rules put in place to help weaponize The Government against President Elect Trump.

The whole charade givse a whole new meaning to the Bible verse: "No Weapon Formed Against You Shall Prosper."

God in my opinion has a purpose for President Trump or such weapons would have taken him down. Instead, he is exonerated by the very weapons formed against him.

Yeah, the folks at the top have their henchmen do things is what I was saying. Hillary herself has to be an example since you're fixated on her and some "leftist" collusion.

If two years in Trump is that much of a victim then I guess folks voted for the wrong guy. I'll quote you in them posts about it still being Obama's recovery.

It's Obama's recovery, but it was Trump's Government that launched a Fake Investigation in to Trump just so they could exonerate him?

You, sir, are mentally ill.

You told us to "Trust Robert Mueller"

Now Trump is the Godfather and Robert Mueller is one of his "minions?"

You need to get back on your meds.

Last edited:
The REAL danger the Democrats don't see:
They will continue to push their nothngburger, and the electoral middle will tire of them.
2020 is right around the corner.
Carry on!

I've been very afraid since the moment that a-hole was elected. So thanks for the warning, but I've been there for 2+ years.
You are Old, but you aren't a Lady.

You need to apologize to all of us for Whoring Yourself out for Putin's Propaganda Penis.

Are you now, or have you ever been and Russian Colluder?

I think we know the answer to that. It's on your face, and what is on your face isn't "hair gel."

I've been very afraid since the moment that a-hole was elected. So thanks for the warning, but I've been there for 2+ years.
And for the last 2+ years you have been duped, spreading the seditious conspiratorial LIE, backing the now-exposed failed coup.

NO EVIDENCE
NO CRIME
NO COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION
CONFIRMATION HILLARY COMMITTED CRIMES
CONFIRMATION HILLARY WAS PROTECTED FROM INDICTMENT / PRISON
EXPOSED COUP ATTEMPT FAILED
YOU LOSE....AGAIN!

You are Old, but you aren't a Lady.

You need to apologize to all of us for Whoring Yourself out for Putin's Propaganda Penis.

Are you now, or have you ever been and Russian Colluder?

I think we know the answer to that. It's on your face, and what is on your face isn't "hair gel."
Reported.

Retardo, I love reading your crazy nonsense - because nothing ever comes of your half-baked nutter conspiracy theories and you will spend a lifetime of well deserved angst of disappointment.

May as well change your middle name to eggonface.
Says the Dufus who for 2 years gave us “any day now” updates on RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA.

Bullshit, I never said that Trump will be convicted of conspiracy with Russians. I talked about public evidence that both Russia and Trump campaign were looking to collude but deffered to the investigation for final determination if it actually provably took place.

I’ve always viewed Obstruction as the more obvious crime.

Last edited:
I’ve always viewed Obstruction as the more obvious crime.
'NO OBSTRUCTION'

The President has always had the legal authority to fire the Director of the FBI.
-- Comey leaked classified information to try to get an investigation started, perjured himself, cut a deal with the DOJ - protected Hillary from obvious / proven crimes, etc.... TRUMP HAD EVERY JUSTIFICATION TO FIRE COMEY AND RIGHTFULLY DID SO.

Rosenstein recommended Comey be fired and wrote the justification for the President to do so - after the President did, the man who later suggested wearing a wire to take Trump down was the 1st one to recommend he be investigated for Obstruction for firing Comey.

There was never any Obstruction.
- Democrats attempted to claim what Trump was thinking / what his motivation was. THEIR motivation for attempting to do so was to affect their coup!

FAIL!

NO EVIDENCE.
NO CRIME.
NO COLLUSION.
NO OBSTRUCTION.

What does that get at?

You are WRONG TOO!

iu

The whole charade givse a whole new meaning to the Bible verse: "No Weapon Formed Against You Shall Prosper."

God in my opinion has a purpose for President Trump or such weapons would have taken him down. Instead, he is exonerated by the very weapons formed against him.

Yeah, the folks at the top have their henchmen do things is what I was saying. Hillary herself has to be an example since you're fixated on her and some "leftist" collusion.

If two years in Trump is that much of a victim then I guess folks voted for the wrong guy. I'll quote you in them posts about it still being Obama's recovery.

It's Obama's recovery, but it was Trump's Government that launched a Fake Investigation in to Trump just so they could exonerate him?

You, sir, are mentally ill.

You told us to "Trust Robert Mueller"

Now Trump is the Godfather and Robert Mueller is one of his "minions?"

You need to get back on your meds.

Your logic led me down that path.

The Godfather part I may have to explain it seems. think of a political campaign as a mafia organization. To be overly dramatic, The to be elected doesn' go murder folks himself.

Far as Obama's recovery and Trump's economy I GENERALLY look at it as wow, look at unemployment trends going down since 2010 ror whenever. Look, Trump hasn't screwed it up AND he deserves credit for that. No YOU say obama is still in charge of the security agencies so I guess by your logic, Obama is running the economy AND the fight against ISIS AND the FBI still.

Far as Obama's recovery and Trump's economy...
One things snowflakes who claim Trump inherited Obama's recovering economy can't explain is how Obama GAVE UP on trying to bring manufacturing jobs back to the US. He declared they were 'GONE FOREVER'...said, "THIS IS THE NEW NORM."

So how is it that BARRY & the SNOWFLAKES think thy can claim that Obama had anything to do with them coming back?

That pretty much torpedoes their BS claim.

Obama was not a businessman. Trump accomplished in 2 years what Barry could not in 8 with his liberal agenda and anti-business regulations, policies, and agenda.

Retardo, I love reading your crazy nonsense - because nothing ever comes of your half-baked nutter conspiracy theories and you will spend a lifetime of well deserved angst of disappointment.

Oh you mean like your Russian Collusion........you're the pot

Mueller may have RECOMMENDED 'm further indictments' be made in his report, that does NOT mean the US AG has to listen. IN FACT, it doesn't sound like he has:

Mueller referred "other ongoing matters" to other federal offices

Barr said that the special counsel's office referred "other ongoing matters" to "other offices" in Washington, D.C., "for further action," although Mueller did not recommend further indictments.

We know for a FACT that Democrat crimes have been exposed in this investigation:

1. The US IG recommended months ago that former Deputy Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe be indicted for crimes ... and the DOJ refused to act on it.

2. It was confirmed through FBI testimony that Hillary Clinton DID commit crimes, that the DOJ informed the FBI it had no interest in indicting / charging Hillary or anyone connected to her ... and that the DOJ and FBI made a deal to protect Hillary from full investigation / indictment.

3. The DOJ, FBI, NSA, & CIA engaged in 'seditious conspiracy' by collaborating in the illegal use of the KNOWN unreliable Dossier to illegally pass off the false information as legitimate intelligence to the FISA Court and to Congress to illegally acquire warrants to spy on the Trump administration and to con Congress into opening up an investigation of Trump & his team and to have their ' Insurance Policy' Mueller appointed as Special Counsel....DESPITE, as Paige tedtified, TBEY ALREADY KNEW THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE / NO CRIME!

4. Those proven to have lied to the FBI / CONGRESS and/or Perjured themselves include:
- Hillary
- Rosenstein
- Clapper
- Brennan
- Comey
- McCabe
- Baker
- Strzok
- Cohen

5. D-Adam Schiff ADMITTEDLY leaked classified information in an attempt to due political / legal harm to the President...

...and this is only scratching the surface....

As the article states, Barr has 'referred in-going master's to other federal office's...

The Democrats, Schiff, & snowflakes might be right - this might be far from over ... but NOT in the way they hope!

We can only hope the criminals and traitors on the Left are finally brought to REAL 'equally applied' JUSTICE!

5 key takeaways from Mueller report summary in Russia investigation

Yes, Mueller referred "other matters" to other jursidictions. The Trump tax evasion question was sent to the SDNY. There's also the matter of campaign finance violations, which Cohen has already gone to jail for, and the President is named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the filings. The Maria Butina prosecution, and that of her boyfriend, is being handled by another jurisdiction.

There is also the FBI Investigation into the NRA's potential election finance problems and whether they were funnelling money to the NRA PAC illegally.

Mueller's report found evidence of Russian hacking, and Russian interference, and they filed charges accordingly. The ONLY thing they didn't find evidence of was co-ordination and collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians, despite multiple offers from the Russians.

We still haven't seen Mueller's Report and Barr's letter is clear: the Report DOES NOT EXONERATE Trump. Regardly of what Trump is claiming.

Please don't forget that there are 16 other ongoing investigations which were started by REPUBLICANS and the Mueller team, before Mueller finished his investigation. There's the emouluments because Trump refused to put his holdings into a blind trust, and continues to be involved in and to profit from his ownership in the Trump Corporation, while foreign governments around the world line up to book rooms in Trump resorts, and people are openly selling access to the President through his golf clubs.

There's also the new Democrat investigations after Michael Cohen's testimony, in regards to bank fraud and insurance fraud. Unlike others in the Trump orbit, Deutches Banke is providing its FULL AND COMPLETE co-operation.

You Russian idiots don't realize that the FBI made it's reputation by taking down people who laughed at law enforcement for decades. Al Capone, John Dillenger, and the other prohibition era gangsters. Mueller's investigation was constrained by a narrow definition of his role. Republicans did NOT want to give Mueller the same kind of broad, open-ended mandate that Ken Starr was given that lead to a 6 1/2 year investigation of the Clintons, that gave them NOTHING. The Republilcan Party paid a HUGE price for that and their continued pursuit of the Clintons has now gone on for nearly 25 years, has cost the American public $100 million, and done nothing but smear the Clintons on no evidence.

One things snowflakes who claim Trump inherited Obama's recovering economy can't explain is how Obama GAVE UP on trying to bring manufacturing jobs back to the US. He declared they were 'GONE FOREVER'...said, "THIS IS THE NEW NORM."

So how is it that BARRY & the SNOWFLAKES think thy can claim that Obama had anything to do with them coming back?

Obama was not a businessman. Trump accomplished in 2 years what Barry could not in 8 with his liberal agenda and anti-business regulations, policies, and agenda.

So the unemployment rate was going up and now its going down?

http://www.ncsl.org/research/labor-and-employment/national-employment-monthly-update.aspx

Maybe these guys are full of it. Tell me more.

Oh you mean like your Russian Collusion........you're the pot

Bullshit, always deffered to Mueller on the final determination on collusion criminal conspiracy charges.

Obstruction of Justice is what seemed blatantly obvious and we got a MAYBE from Mueller on that.

Mueller may have RECOMMENDED 'm further indictments' be made in his report, that does NOT mean the US AG has to listen. IN FACT, it doesn't sound like he has:

Mueller referred "other ongoing matters" to other federal offices

Barr said that the special counsel's office referred "other ongoing matters" to "other offices" in Washington, D.C., "for further action," although Mueller did not recommend further indictments.

We know for a FACT that Democrat crimes have been exposed in this investigation:

1. The US IG recommended months ago that former Deputy Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe be indicted for crimes ... and the DOJ refused to act on it.

2. It was confirmed through FBI testimony that Hillary Clinton DID commit crimes, that the DOJ informed the FBI it had no interest in indicting / charging Hillary or anyone connected to her ... and that the DOJ and FBI made a deal to protect Hillary from full investigation / indictment.

3. The DOJ, FBI, NSA, & CIA engaged in 'seditious conspiracy' by collaborating in the illegal use of the KNOWN unreliable Dossier to illegally pass off the false information as legitimate intelligence to the FISA Court and to Congress to illegally acquire warrants to spy on the Trump administration and to con Congress into opening up an investigation of Trump & his team and to have their ' Insurance Policy' Mueller appointed as Special Counsel....DESPITE, as Paige tedtified, TBEY ALREADY KNEW THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE / NO CRIME!

4. Those proven to have lied to the FBI / CONGRESS and/or Perjured themselves include:
- Hillary
- Rosenstein
- Clapper
- Brennan
- Comey
- McCabe
- Baker
- Strzok
- Cohen

5. D-Adam Schiff ADMITTEDLY leaked classified information in an attempt to due political / legal harm to the President...

...and this is only scratching the surface....

As the article states, Barr has 'referred in-going master's to other federal office's...

The Democrats, Schiff, & snowflakes might be right - this might be far from over ... but NOT in the way they hope!

We can only hope the criminals and traitors on the Left are finally brought to REAL 'equally applied' JUSTICE!

5 key takeaways from Mueller report summary in Russia investigation

We know for a fact that NO Democrat crimes have been exposed.

1. This is the Trump DOJ and even in a Trump DOJ you need evidence. Clearly they have found no evidence supporting the IG's position.

2. There is no such thing. The fact is that Comey made the decision and there is no evidence that the DOJ interfered in his final decisuion.

3. I wondered how long it would take you to use the word conspiracy. There is no evidence of any conspiracy. Comey confirmed that parts of the dossier had been confirmed.

4 and 5. There is no evidence of anything. Comey has prosecutions going on and this is clearly the matters that he is referring to.

Also worth noting is that Barr declared there was no collusion. I expect Mueller's actual report was more non-committal. That is why the actual report needs to be released.

So the unemployment rate was going up and now its going down?

http://www.ncsl.org/research/labor-and-employment/national-employment-monthly-update.aspx

Maybe these guys are full of it. Tell me more.
well we know from AOC that people were working multiple jobs and that's why the unemployment rate came down. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back