Portugal legalizes Sodomy/ Homo marriage is legal now.

None of our damn business.

It should be cause for concern in the heterosexual community when Homosexual diseases
transfer to the heterosexual community. The homosexual lifstyle generates a lot of new anti biotic resistent diseases. ie, heapatitis a, and hepatitis b, AIDS, hemorhoids.
These are all Homosexual diseases, that were transfered to the heterosexual community.!!:eek:

As usual, you have it bass ackwards.

Since the gay community makes up less than 5% of the population and probably less than 3%, it most certainly is the other way around.

If it wasn't for buttheads, such as yourself, gay people wouldn't hide who they are.

You know, if you have any gay relatives, we all have to feel really, really sorry for them. Having something such as yourself as a family member. Could you imagine? If there were two of you, you would hate yourself. Probably do anyway. Seriously, you have my sympathy. Such a pathetic excuse for a human being. So sad.

Since the gay population is so small and there are "swingers" clubs in every state of the union, I doubt if it's gays spreading infections into straight people. They obviously have the means to be able to take care of that themselves.

Excuse me:eek: butt surfer, but Hepatitis a, and Hepatitis B, Hemmorhoids, AIDS, and certain fecal bourne diseases , were exclusive, and you still see an inordinate proliferation in of these diseases in the Homosexual community. Even with their small
%5 percent make up of the general population.
fecal diseases,

It should be cause for concern in the heterosexual community when Homosexual diseases
transfer to the heterosexual community. The homosexual lifstyle generates a lot of new anti biotic resistent diseases. ie, heapatitis a, and hepatitis b, AIDS, hemorhoids.
These are all Homosexual diseases, that were transfered to the heterosexual community.!!:eek:

Since the gay community makes up less than 5% of the population and probably less than 3%, it most certainly is the other way around.

If it wasn't for buttheads, such as yourself, gay people wouldn't hide who they are.

You know, if you have any gay relatives, we all have to feel really, really sorry for them. Having something such as yourself as a family member. Could you imagine? If there were two of you, you would hate yourself. Probably do anyway. Seriously, you have my sympathy. Such a pathetic excuse for a human being. So sad.

Since the gay population is so small and there are "swingers" clubs in every state of the union, I doubt if it's gays spreading infections into straight people. They obviously have the means to be able to take care of that themselves.

Excuse me:eek: butt surfer, but Hepatitis a, and Hepatitis B, Hemmorhoids, AIDS, and certain fecal bourne diseases , were exclusive, and you still see an inordinate proliferation in of these diseases in the Homosexual community. Even with their small
fecal diseases,

You really shouldn't rely on Liberty University for your science education. You want to bitch about diseases you falsely claim come from only homosexuals but you don't say a damn word about all the diseases we know for a fact comes from heterosexual activity. In the world of STDs no group is innocent so take your idiotic demonizing and sell it to those dumb enough to buy.

fecal diseases,

You really shouldn't rely on Liberty University for your science education. You want to bitch about diseases you falsely claim come from only homosexuals but you don't say a damn word about all the diseases we know for a fact comes from heterosexual activity. In the world of STDs no group is innocent so take your idiotic demonizing and sell it to those dumb enough to buy.

Don't get me wrong, I am not demonizing Homosexuals from a personal standpoint, I am sure many are good people that are highly intelligent, many of my best friends were Homosexuals, until
they started lusting after my straight guy heterosexual self, some of my teachers in school I know were homosexuals,what I am demonizing is the lifestyle it self, and the
collateral effects of the lifestyle. ie the many diseases that the homosexual lifestyle produces, its medical facts.!!:eek:

Have you been attacked yet?

No , because I have no intention of ever going to Portugal.!!:eek:

So as other countries legalize this, your vacation choices will get smaller and smaller?

What makes you think any human being would want you...men or women? Wow, what an ego.

If these people are married, they would leave their spouses to get you? You? LOL

fecal diseases,

Don't get me wrong, I am not demonizing Homosexuals from a personal standpoint, I am sure many are good people that are highly intelligent, many of my best friends were Homosexuals, until
they started lusting after my straight guy heterosexual self, some of my teachers in school I know were homosexuals,what I am demonizing is the lifestyle it self, and the
collateral effects of the lifestyle. ie the many diseases that the homosexual lifestyle produces, its medical facts.!!:eek:

You mean like HIV...which are transmitted more by hetro's than gays. You mean like the clap, gonorrhea, syphilis etc? All of which are transmitted by straights. Your argument is laughable.

Last edited:
fecal diseases,

Sounds to me like you came out of the closet and got rejected much more than anticipated.

If you could state the exact verse where homosexuality is cited you would have done so. No such verse exists so you try to hide this by calling someone an idiot. Good job.

Genesis chapter 19
4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:

5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

I take it you do understand what the Biblical "Know" means? But go ahead and argue it.

I've pointed this out to you before and you totally ignored it. The first point is homosexuality is never mentioned. The Hebrew for "to know" is "ya'da" and it is used over 940 times in the Old Testament. It is never once used in reference to homosexuality. Is that all you got? Even if sex was somehow being referenced then the crime would have been rape, not homosexuality. Has your bigotry diseased your brain so bad you cannot understand the difference between the two? Also, your verses say "all the people." That means men as well as women were at Lot's door. How do you get homosexuality when opposite sexes are involved?

WOW, you sure had that figure real fast. Perhaps curvelight should go on and come out of the closet.

Everyone knows that to "know' someone biblically is to have sexual intercourse with them. I've known this for more years than I can remember. But you go on and believe whatever you want. It's your religion. Make it anything you like.

fecal diseases,

Yeah........I'm not saying anything bad about 'em personally, I'm just saying that they need to be cured, because gays are gonna take over the world if we're not careful.

We've read it in your posts repeatedly.

Many were best friends? Yeah, racists say that same thing about black people.

Started lusting after your straight hetero self? Hmm.........my question is, are you pissed off because your narrow minded views, as well as the fact that in all likelyhood, you're butt ugly as well, you're just WISHING for someone to come after you.

Same reason the ugly chick says she's gonna save herself for marriage. She KNOWS that nobody is going to want to have sex with her.

Either that, or you're secretly bi-curious, and are terrified you'd like puffing on a penis and punching a donut hole.

I'm guessing the latter.

they started lusting after my straight guy heterosexual self, some of my teachers in school I know were homosexuals
,what I am demonizing is the lifestyle it self, and the

Homosexuals make up a very tiny percent of the overall population....yet you seem to have been surrounded by them. Anyone else find that strange?:eusa_eh:

they started lusting after my straight guy heterosexual self, some of my teachers in school I know were homosexuals
,what I am demonizing is the lifestyle it self, and the

Homosexuals make up a very tiny percent of the overall population....yet you seem to have been surrounded by them. Anyone else find that strange?:eusa_eh:

I haven't accepted that 52ndSt is part of the overall population.

I thought he was living on Fire Island.

fireisland3hi6.jpg

fecal diseases,

That's just plain ignorant.

Hep A and Hep B have never been "exclusively" homosexual.

Hep A is spread through fecal matter - often poor sanitation resulting in the mixing of sewage and drinking water or the eating of raw or undercooked shellfish from contaminated waters. Yes, it can be more easily spread through gay sex but also straight sex that prefers the anal route.

Hep B is transmitted via blood (including small amounts of blood that tend to be present in saliva and semen). The most common transmission is via iv drug using and unclean needles or whenever any of these bodily fluids come in contact with the broken skin or a mucous membrane (in the mouth, genital organs, or rectum) of an uninfected person. That covers hetero and homo sexual sex.

AIDS - spread through blood and other bodily fluids, first started out in Africa in a general population and spread through sexual activities. Homosexual sex increases the risk of getting it because of the delicate and blood rich tissues of the rectum. So, you are right in that the risk and rate is greater but - the risk and rate is greater in a number of high risk groups including those who have multiple casual partners, don't use condoms, and IV drug users.

Hemmerhoids infest much of the general population though anal sex increases the risk but then anal sex isn't exclusive to gays either.

Sounds to me like you came out of the closet and got rejected much more than anticipated.

Either that or he had a special uncle who touched him too much..?

fecal diseases,

Hep A is spread through fecal matter - often poor sanitation resulting in the mixing of sewage and drinking water or the eating of raw or undercooked shellfish from contaminated waters. Yes, it can be more easily spread through gay sex but also straight sex that prefers the anal route.

Hep B is transmitted via blood (including small amounts of blood that tend to be present in saliva and semen). The most common transmission is via iv drug using and unclean needles or whenever any of these bodily fluids come in contact with the broken skin or a mucous membrane (in the mouth, genital organs, or rectum) of an uninfected person. That covers hetero and homo sexual sex.

AIDS - spread through blood and other bodily fluids, first started out in Africa in a general population and spread through sexual activities. Homosexual sex increases the risk of getting it because of the delicate and blood rich tissues of the rectum. So, you are right in that the risk and rate is greater but - the risk and rate is greater in a number of high risk groups including those who have multiple casual partners, don't use condoms, and IV drug users.

Hemmerhoids infest much of the general population though anal sex increases the risk but then anal sex isn't exclusive to gays either.

I suspect it is just as "easy" to spread for straights. Due to the "delicate and blood rich tissue" of the "snatch".

fecal diseases,

I suspect it is just as "easy" to spread for straights. Due to the "delicate and blood rich tissue" of the "snatch".

Not really...unfortunately, the risk of spread is greater in anal sex because those tissues aren't intended for the use they are being put to, so that is a reality but, like any other sex - if you take precautions and use good sense it's not an issue.

Not really...unfortunately, the risk of spread is greater in anal sex because those tissues aren't intended for the use they are being put to, so that is a reality but, like any other sex - if you take precautions and use good sense it's not an issue.

Your at risk Coyote. I find someone that would say the bold comment to lack said sense.

Your at risk Coyote. I find someone that would say the bold comment to lack said sense.

:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back