Portugal legalizes Sodomy/ Homo marriage is legal now.

Sodomy is immoral between two men. Weather you legalize it or it remains illegal.
It is just plain wrong. I don't care if its between two consenting adults.!

And it's a mystery to the Europeans why their birth rate is steadily declining. :cuckoo:

Exactly the point I was making a few days ago. Europe has been the home of legallized Sodomy for thousands of years.The Greeks and Romans both had sodomy incorporated into their societies.

And where are their civilizations today?

In the 52ndStreet Gutter, with all the dog shit , and homo butthole shit.
Their homo civilization is in the Gutter, thats were they are.11:eek:

Well eventually they are going to try to Force Sodomy on you, by way of passing laws so that you wont be able to discriminate against Sodomites/ Homosexuals.

And they are going to require that Homosexual lifestyle be taught in Schools to young children.!!

They are going to force sodomy on you? They are going to force you to place your penis in another man's behind?

Where does sodomy fall into this?

Well what do you call it when two grown men stick their Penises into each others rectum?

I call it their business and not yours nor mine. Why do you care what other people do in the privacy of their own bedroom?

People care what goes on in other people's bedrooms when there's nothing going on in their's. Some shit I just don't care about, and if two men, or two women, or whoever else want to get married more power to 'em if they're consenting adults. If everybody tended to their own damn business this would be a much better world.

There's only one spot sodomy FALLS into and let me tell ya... I have no problem with legalization of it as long as I don't have to participate. I mean WTF?! Just so they are not marrying or making anyone participate against their will so be it. Leave our kids alone and go be happy.

Well eventually they are going to try to Force Sodomy on you, by way of passing laws
so that you wont be able to discriminate against Sodomites/ Homosexuals.

And they are going to require that Homosexual lifestyle be taught in Schools to young children.!!
It is already being taught in the public schools throughout. Has been for more than ten years here now and children have been told not to tell parents even nor in many cases were the children allowed to take these study materials home. If they did let parents know what they were teaching their children many parents would be or have been up in arms.

It is already being taught in the public schools throughout. Has been for more than ten years here now and children have been told not to tell parents even nor in many cases were the children allowed to take these study materials home. If they did let parents know what they were teaching their children many parents would be or have been up in arms.

Is this sarcasm?

Sodomy is immoral between two men. Weather you legalize it or it remains illegal.

Moral or not moral, you have your choice to take part in it or not. We have no business in someone's bedroom as long as it contains consenting adults.

Is this sarcasm?
Are you as dumb as that picture looks on your avatar or is it just an act?

Since you are going to go into such detail, "Can a man do it to a woman" and "Can a woman use a "strap on" on a man" and "Did you have to "relax" much?"

Is this sarcasm?
Are you as dumb as that picture looks on your avatar or is it just an act?

When you insult me for no reason it makes you look insecure and immature, not me. I'll take it your answer to my question is no. Therefore, please give us an example of a school district that has done what you say. I'd like to read about it.

Frankly, I'm at a loss as to why I should care about Legalized Homosexuality in Portugal, or any other place.

Do they have Legal Prostitution?

Now there's something that's relevant.:cool:

Well what do you call it when two grown men stick their Penises into each others rectum?

None of our damn business.

It should be cause for concern in the heterosexual community when Homosexual diseases
transfer to the heterosexual community. The homosexual lifstyle generates a lot of new anti biotic resistent diseases. ie, heapatitis a, and hepatitis b, AIDS, hemorhoids.
These are all Homosexual diseases, that were transfered to the heterosexual community.!!:eek:

Forum List

Back