Portugal legalizes Sodomy/ Homo marriage is legal now.

A person can not be both a christian and a sodomite.

You are either one or the other. :doubt:

That would be the same as saying, "you cant be a Christian and a sinner, you are either one or the other".

Christians are those who follow Christ's teachings.

I can't find anywhere in the NT where Christ condemned homosexuality.

Most of what he said boiled down to love God with all your heart and love your neighbor as you would yourself.

Perhaps there aren't very many real Christians. :eusa_eh:

A person can not be both a christian and a sodomite.

You are either one or the other. :doubt:

That would be the same as saying, "you cant be a Christian and a sinner, you are either one or the other".

The NT says that Christ was a Rabbi who taught the Law's of the Torah (OT)

Christ called the Law perfect and unchanagable.

Torah Law calls homosexuality an abomination that carries the punishment of death.

Thus Jesus the Christ was 100% against homosexuality.

Where does sodomy fall into this?

Well what do you call it when two grown men stick their Penises into each others rectum?

I guess you never want to get a blow job again huh? Or Gawd forbid have anything other than missionary sex with your wife. You are so GD dumb you don't even know what Sodomy is do you?

Torah Law calls homosexuality an abomination that carries the punishment of death.

That is all indirect and circumstantial. You can't find me a single quote from him can you? After all, the OT called eating shellfish an abomonation but you don't hear fire and brimstone speeches on that do you?

Jesus said: Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Sounds like that includes homosexuals.

Maybe he wasn't such a good Rabbi.

Portugal has legalized gay marriage. This is now the sixth Europena country to have legalized Homosexual marriage.:eek:

And yet God hasn't struck them with 3,000 dead civilians by terror attack or flooded one of their cities with a huricane......HMMMMM!

Not even a locust. God's a slacker I guess.

That is all indirect and circumstantial.

Not at all.

In the Book of Revelations 22:15 God (Jesus) says that "Dogs" will not enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.

The word "dog" in this verse refers to male homosexuals.

Is this sarcasm?
Are you as dumb as that picture looks on your avatar or is it just an act?

When you insult me for no reason it makes you look insecure and immature, not me. I'll take it your answer to my question is no. Therefore, please give us an example of a school district that has done what you say. I'd like to read about it.

Read away.....

http://www.us2000.org/cfmc/Pedophilia.pdf
When U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was an attorney for the ACLU, she co-authored a report recommending that the age of consent for sexual acts be lowered to 12 years of age.

Parents rip school over gay storybook
Lesson reignites clash in Lexington

By Tracy Jan, Globe Staff | April 20, 2006

In a controversy with a familiar ring, parents of a Lexington second-grader are protesting that their son's teacher read a fairy tale about gay marriage to the class without warning parents first.

The teacher at Joseph Estabrook Elementary School used the children's book, ''King & King," as part of a lesson about different types of weddings. A prince marries another prince instead of a princess in the book, which was on the American Library Association's list of the 10 most challenged books in 2004 because of its homosexual theme.

''My son is only 7 years old," said Lexington parent Robin Wirthlin, who complained to the school system last month and will meet with the superintendent next week. ''By presenting this kind of issue at such a young age, they're trying to indoctrinate our children. They're intentionally presenting this as a norm, and it's not a value that our family supports."........

If you do not think it is a program with an agenda to indoctrinate school children read this page...below is an excerpt from the page.

Editorial: Teaching about Homosexuality in Public High Schools

But, given that you have public education, students who are nearing adulthood (let’s say 11th and 12th graders, from about age 16 and greater) are certainly entitled to being taught objective and complete information about any socially controversial or divisive topic. Students will find out about such materials from the media (or even my own books and websites) anyway. Students are entitled to learn all of the relevant information about biological and cosmological theories, including evolution, creationism, and intelligent design, in an objective fashion. One cannot be intellectually honest if some topics cannot be spoken about (I am reminded here of a scientist, interviewed in the PBS Nova documentary “Time Travel” who says he now will not speak about time travel!)

This problem, about presenting sexual information honestly, is one that we should work from the inside out, with a sweet opposite field swing. For example, we can start with basic sex education. I don’t think there is much argument that for minors sexual abstinence is the safest practice. Minors should not be taught “how” to have sexual intercourse “safely” in public schools unless individual parents have consented. However, whatever medical information is presented should be objective and accurate. Non-monogamous sex (with a non-monogamous partner) always presents some STD (including HIV) risk (as well as pregnancy risk for vaginal intercourse). The risk varies greatly according to the protection used and mechanics and histories of the partners, with the greatest medical risk existing with unprotected anal intercourse. That is simple medical fact, and if presented at all, it should be presented correctly. But all of this skims the surface, because the real debate is about cultural values.

The scientific education could then migrate to the controversy over the extent to which homosexuality is biologically determined—in man and in many animals. This is unsettled, as is the philosophical implication of any outcome.

We can approach the values question from the legal angle, particularly for high school students who have taken enough U.S. history and government to understand important legal concepts: separation of powers, suspect classes, due process of law, the right to privacy and to be left alone. The advanced student should understand some of the legal arguments to defeat sodomy laws, and some of the equal protection thought that could support the idea of gay marriage, even if it seems likely not to go far right now. Certainly advanced placement high school students can understand this material.

These issues must be purchased if you wish to read the full articles for teaching/normalizing homosexuality in the public classrooms...

That is all the research I will do for you. Google for more results if these don't fill your questions.

If Christ taught the Torah laws were perfect and unchangeable then how could Salvation exist? By your logic Christianity cannot exist. If we are following the laws of the Torah then we are Jews and not Christians.

But, your poor logic is often used to put words into Christ's mouth. He did make a specific reference to S + G and guess what? He said nothing about homosexuality.

Portugal has legalized gay marriage. This is now the sixth Europena country to have legalized Homosexual marriage.:eek:

And yet God hasn't struck them with 3,000 dead civilians by terror attack or flooded one of their cities with a huricane......HMMMMM!

Not even a locust. God's a slacker I guess.

No, the problem is those damn libruls found a way to have the ACLU force God into an Affirmative Action program for gays.

That is all indirect and circumstantial.

Not at all.

In the Book of Revelations 22:15 God (Jesus) says that "Dogs" will not enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.

The word "dog" in this verse refers to male homosexuals.

ROTFLLMAO! You homophobes always provide a good laugh. I don't even have the morbid curiosity to ask how you convert the term dog to male homosexuals.

I take it you do understand what the Biblical "Know" means? But go ahead and argue it.

I've pointed this out to you before and you totally ignored it. The first point is homosexuality is never mentioned. The Hebrew for "to know" is "ya'da" and it is used over 940 times in the Old Testament. It is never once used in reference to homosexuality. Is that all you got? Even if sex was somehow being referenced then the crime would have been rape, not homosexuality. Has your bigotry diseased your brain so bad you cannot understand the difference between the two? Also, your verses say "all the people." That means men as well as women were at Lot's door. How do you get homosexuality when opposite sexes are involved?

WOW, you sure had that figure real fast. Perhaps curvelight should go on and come out of the closet.

Everyone knows that to "know' someone biblically is to have sexual intercourse with them. I've known this for more years than I can remember. But you go on and believe whatever you want. It's your religion. Make it anything you like.

Unlike you I have studied the narrative and your ignorance is crown king once again. I studied it because I have this really quirky approach to biblical hermeneutics. It's called honesty. Something foreign to you and obviously so much you cannot imagine anyone studying the narrative unless they are gay.

You claim "to know" which is "yada" in transliterated Hebrew means to have sexual intercourse. You say you've "known this" for years. You have been ignorant of what it means, for years. From Strong's number 3045:

to know

Original Word: יָדַע
Transliteration: yada
Phonetic Spelling: (yaw-dah')
Short Definition: acknowledge

A primitive root; to know (properly, to ascertain by seeing); used in a great variety of senses, figuratively, literally, euphemistically and inferentially (including observation, care, recognition; and causatively, instruction, designation, punishment, etc.) (as follow) -- acknowledge, acquaintance(-ted with), advise, answer, appoint, assuredly, be aware, (un-)awares, can(-not), certainly, comprehend, consider, X could they, cunning, declare, be diligent, (can, cause to) discern, discover, endued with, familiar friend, famous, feel, can have, be (ig-)norant, instruct, kinsfolk, kinsman, (cause to let, make) know, (come to give, have, take) knowledge, have (knowledge), (be, make, make to be, make self) known, + be learned, + lie by man, mark, perceive, privy to, X prognosticator, regard, have respect, skilful, shew, can (man of) skill, be sure, of a surety, teach, (can) tell, understand, have (understanding), X will be, wist, wit
Strong's Hebrew Dictionary: 3045. yada

Sure as hell doesn't support what you claim it means. Don't worry, I'm quite confident you will tuck tail like the coward you have proven to be and will run away instead of admitting you are wrong.

Here's some more info:

Strong's Number H3045 matches the Hebrew ידע (yada`), which occurs 947 times in 873 verses in the Hebrew concordance of the KJV
Page 1 / 35 (Gen 3:5 - Gen 24:21)

1) to know

a) (Qal)

1) to know

a) to know, learn to know

b) to perceive

c) to perceive and see, find out and discern

d) to discriminate, distinguish

e) to know by experience

f) to recognise, admit, acknowledge, confess

g) to consider

2) to know, be acquainted with

3) to know (a person carnally)

4) to know how, be skilful in

5) to have knowledge, be wise

b) (Niphal)

1) to be made known, be or become known, be revealed

2) to make oneself known

3) to be perceived

4) to be instructed

c) (Piel) to cause to know

d) (Poal) to cause to know

e) (Pual)

1) to be known

2) known, one known, acquaintance (participle)

f) (Hiphil) to make known, declare

g) (Hophal) to be made known

h) (Hithpael) to make oneself known, reveal oneself
Blue Letter Bible - Lexicon

Gee. That doesn't support your claim either. So how is it an obviously ignorant person like yourself tries to gallantly proclaim you are knowledgeable about scripture when even a child could read the facts and see your claim is bullshit?

ROTFLLMAO! You homophobes always provide a good laugh. I don't even have the morbid curiosity to ask how you convert the term dog to male homosexuals.

Revelation 22:15 states, “For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loves and makes a lie.” This is plainly referring to the various types of people who will not enter God’s kingdom, because of their unwillingness to repent of their degenerate lifestyles. Galatians 5:19-21 also describes those who will not be part of God’s kingdom.

Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible shows that the meaning of the word dog (#3611), as used in this context in the Hebrew, is “a male prostitute,” or homosexual. Verse 17 of Deuteronomy 23 makes the meaning plain: “There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.” The two verses are clearly talking about sexual sins.

Unless a gay person is forcing you to marry him/her, shut the hell up.

Jeus wouldn't have much to do with a lot of so called christians of today.

I've pointed this out to you before and you totally ignored it. The first point is homosexuality is never mentioned. The Hebrew for "to know" is "ya'da" and it is used over 940 times in the Old Testament. It is never once used in reference to homosexuality. Is that all you got? Even if sex was somehow being referenced then the crime would have been rape, not homosexuality. Has your bigotry diseased your brain so bad you cannot understand the difference between the two? Also, your verses say "all the people." That means men as well as women were at Lot's door. How do you get homosexuality when opposite sexes are involved?

WOW, you sure had that figure real fast. Perhaps curvelight should go on and come out of the closet.

Everyone knows that to "know' someone biblically is to have sexual intercourse with them. I've known this for more years than I can remember. But you go on and believe whatever you want. It's your religion. Make it anything you like.

Unlike you I have studied the narrative and your ignorance is crown king once again. I studied it because I have this really quirky approach to biblical hermeneutics. It's called honesty. Something foreign to you and obviously so much you cannot imagine anyone studying the narrative unless they are gay.

You claim "to know" which is "yada" in transliterated Hebrew means to have sexual intercourse. You say you've "known this" for years. You have been ignorant of what it means, for years. From Strong's number 3045:

to know

A primitive root; to know (properly, to ascertain by seeing); used in a great variety of senses, figuratively, literally, euphemistically and inferentially (including observation, care, recognition; and causatively, instruction, designation, punishment, etc.) (as follow) -- acknowledge, acquaintance(-ted with), advise, answer, appoint, assuredly, be aware, (un-)awares, can(-not), certainly, comprehend, consider, X could they, cunning, declare, be diligent, (can, cause to) discern, discover, endued with, familiar friend, famous, feel, can have, be (ig-)norant, instruct, kinsfolk, kinsman, (cause to let, make) know, (come to give, have, take) knowledge, have (knowledge), (be, make, make to be, make self) known, + be learned, + lie by man, mark, perceive, privy to, X prognosticator, regard, have respect, skilful, shew, can (man of) skill, be sure, of a surety, teach, (can) tell, understand, have (understanding), X will be, wist, wit

Sure as hell doesn't support what you claim it means. Don't worry, I'm quite confident you will tuck tail like the coward you have proven to be and will run away instead of admitting you are wrong.

Here's some more info:

Strong's Number H3045 matches the Hebrew ידע (yada`), which occurs 947 times in 873 verses in the Hebrew concordance of the KJV

1) to know

a) (Qal)

1) to know

b) to perceive

e) to know by experience

g) to consider

b) (Niphal)

2) to make oneself known

3) to be perceived

4) to be instructed

e) (Pual)

1) to be known

Gee. That doesn't support your claim either. So how is it an obviously ignorant person like yourself tries to gallantly proclaim you are knowledgeable about scripture when even a child could read the facts and see your claim is bullshit?

The Biblical sense of "to know" is simply "to fuck", as
you can see from Genesis 19:4-8 : "[...] the men of Sodom
compassed the house round [...] and they called unto Lot, and said
unto him, 'Where are the men which came in to thee this night?
Bring them out unto us, that we may KNOW them.' And Lot [...] said
[...] 'Behold now, I have two daughters which have not KNOWN man;
let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you [...]'"

know (n)
v. knew (n, ny), known (nn), know·ing, knows
v.tr.
1. To perceive directly; grasp in the mind with clarity or certainty.
2. To regard as true beyond doubt: I know she won't fail.
3. To have a practical understanding of, as through experience; be skilled in: knows how to cook.
4. To have fixed in the mind: knows her Latin verbs.
5. To have experience of: "a black stubble that had known no razor" (William Faulkner).
a. To perceive as familiar; recognize: I know that face.
b. To be acquainted with: He doesn't know his neighbors.
7. To be able to distinguish; recognize as distinct: knows right from wrong.
8. To discern the character or nature of: knew him for a liar.
9. Archaic To have sexual intercourse with.
v.intr.
1. To possess knowledge, understanding, or information.
2. To be cognizant or aware.
Note number 9 above.

I'm certain there are others but you are not worth the time to look them up. Deny deny deny.....You are so good at it. But then as I have said, believe what you will.

to know

Here's some more info:

1) to know

a) (Qal)

1) to know

b) to perceive

e) to know by experience

g) to consider

b) (Niphal)

2) to make oneself known

3) to be perceived

4) to be instructed

e) (Pual)

1) to be known

The Biblical sense of "to know" is simply "to fuck", as
you can see from Genesis 19:4-8 : "[...] the men of Sodom
compassed the house round [...] and they called unto Lot, and said
unto him, 'Where are the men which came in to thee this night?
Bring them out unto us, that we may KNOW them.' And Lot [...] said
[...] 'Behold now, I have two daughters which have not KNOWN man;
let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you [...]'"

know (n)
v. knew (n, ny), known (nn), know·ing, knows
v.tr.
1. To perceive directly; grasp in the mind with clarity or certainty.
2. To regard as true beyond doubt: I know she won't fail.
3. To have a practical understanding of, as through experience; be skilled in: knows how to cook.
4. To have fixed in the mind: knows her Latin verbs.
5. To have experience of: "a black stubble that had known no razor" (William Faulkner).
a. To perceive as familiar; recognize: I know that face.
b. To be acquainted with: He doesn't know his neighbors.
7. To be able to distinguish; recognize as distinct: knows right from wrong.
8. To discern the character or nature of: knew him for a liar.
9. Archaic To have sexual intercourse with.
v.intr.
1. To possess knowledge, understanding, or information.
2. To be cognizant or aware.
Note number 9 above.

I'm certain there are others but you are not worth the time to look them up. Deny deny deny.....You are so good at it. But then as I have said, believe what you will.

So even when you are proven wrong you still try to squirm out of it? Clearly "to know" does not mean to have sex with as you claimed. Out of the over 940 times it is used there are only a dozen references to heterosexual consensual sex. I already know this is way way way way over your head.

Forum List

Back