Portugal legalizes Sodomy/ Homo marriage is legal now.

CurveLight, you are being very disingenuous and misleading about the word "know" in the Bible.

Sure, most of the time "know" is used as a word to mean that you are aware of a person or event.

But "know" is also a biblical euphemism for describing having sexual intercourse.

Just like in our society, we use the euphemism "sleep together" when describing two people engaging in sexual activity.

When in reality, there is no sleeping going on. :cool:

CurveLight, you are being very disingenuous and misleading about the word "know" in the Bible.

Sure, most of the time "know" is used as a word to mean that you are aware of a person or event.

But "know" is also a biblical euphemism for describing having sexual intercourse.

Just like in our society, we use the euphemism "sleep together" when describing two people engaging in sexual activity.

When in reality, there is no sleeping going on. :cool:

The only dishonesty is coming from your camp. I posted the evidence showing yada is used 947 times in the OT. How many times is it used in reference to sex? About a dozen. That means your ag
enda is blinding you from the facts. Think about it a little bit more. It is never used in reference to homosexuality. Ever. Look a little bit deeper. By your interpretation the people at Lot's door wanted sex with Lot's guests. The first point is there were women as well as men at Lot's door. How do you conclude homosexuality with women present? The real kicker is this. Since Lot's guests were not willing that means if sex was any part of the dialogue it would not have been homosexuality, bisexuality, nor heterosexuality. It would have been rape. So even if your false claim is true that "to know" means sex it does not support the theory of homosexuality because it would have been rape. You guys really haven't studied this very much yet you try to go around pretending you know what you are talking about.

ROTFLLMAO! You homophobes always provide a good laugh. I don't even have the morbid curiosity to ask how you convert the term dog to male homosexuals.

Revelation 22:15 states, “For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loves and makes a lie.” This is plainly referring to the various types of people who will not enter God’s kingdom, because of their unwillingness to repent of their degenerate lifestyles. Galatians 5:19-21 also describes those who will not be part of God’s kingdom.

Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible shows that the meaning of the word dog (#3611), as used in this context in the Hebrew, is “a male prostitute,” or homosexual. Verse 17 of Deuteronomy 23 makes the meaning plain: “There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.” The two verses are clearly talking about sexual sins.
CurveLight you seem to have bypassed this rebutal post.

I used Strong's Exhaustive Concordance just like you did on another topic.

So you couldn't claim I was using a biased source. :eusa_angel:

By your interpretation the people at Lot's door wanted sex with Lot's guests. The first point is there were women as well as men at Lot's door. How do you conclude homosexuality with women present?

Read the surrounding verses CurveLight.

Lot offered women to the men surrounding his house.

They refused his offer and demanded the male guests be sent out to them.

Face it CurveLight,

The mob surrounding Lot's house was a bunch crazed homosexuals.

Who were driven insane by their perverted lust for other men. :eek:

By your interpretation the people at Lot's door wanted sex with Lot's guests. The first point is there were women as well as men at Lot's door. How do you conclude homosexuality with women present?

Read the surrounding verses CurveLight.

Lot offered women to the men surrounding his house.

They refused his offer and demanded the male guests be sent out to them.

Face it CurveLight,

The mob surrounding Lot's house was a bunch crazed homosexuals.

Who were driven insane by their perverted lust for other men. :eek:

You just practiced outright dishonesty by editing my post. No wonder you don't understand scripture. You only look at what you want and ignore the rest. The worst part? It still doesn't help your position.

Lot didn't simply offer the crowd of MEN AND WOMEN his daughters. He offered them Virgins. Do you know what that means? In that culture Virgins were the highest form of currency and clearly Lot's most prized possessions. He wasn't offering his Virgins for sex. He was offering to buy his guests protection with all he had. Now which part of this post will you edit for your convenience? Don't ever let me see you whining about peoples' dishonesty. Not after you pulled this.

ROTFLLMAO! You homophobes always provide a good laugh. I don't even have the morbid curiosity to ask how you convert the term dog to male homosexuals.

Revelation 22:15 states, “For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loves and makes a lie.” This is plainly referring to the various types of people who will not enter God’s kingdom, because of their unwillingness to repent of their degenerate lifestyles. Galatians 5:19-21 also describes those who will not be part of God’s kingdom.

Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible shows that the meaning of the word dog (#3611), as used in this context in the Hebrew, is “a male prostitute,” or homosexual. Verse 17 of Deuteronomy 23 makes the meaning plain: “There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.” The two verses are clearly talking about sexual sins.
CurveLight you seem to have bypassed this rebutal post.

I used Strong's Exhaustive Concordance just like you did on another topic.

So you couldn't claim I was using a biased source. :eusa_angel:

No I did not bypass it at all. I simply didn't see it. An example of a "bypass" is you editing my rebuttal post.

You did not support your claim at all. #3611 is:

dog

From an unused root means. To yelp, or else to attack; a dog; hence (by euphemism) a male prostitute -- dog.

That doesn't say anything about homosexuals or any sexual orientation. It is talking about prostitution which was and is an occupation. A male prostitute could be serving males, females, or both. But given your proven affinity for editing and dishonesty you probably will continue to yelp instead of being honest. The euphemism doesn't say anything about homosexuality.

Ollie, where's the link for your quote?

You aren't worth me looking them up again. You will only deny deny deny, because as we all know curvelight is the only person who can be right. I showed you 2 examples where it is used as a reference to sex. And you deny. Lot offered his own daughters who had not "Known" men. DUH get a life.

And as i have said believe what ever you will. I know what I believe. this is why one shouldn't argue religion with idiots. they just can't understand. Now go tell your partner you are being picked on.

You aren't worth me looking them up again. You will only deny deny deny, because as we all know curvelight is the only person who can be right. I showed you 2 examples where it is used as a reference to sex. And you deny. Lot offered his own daughters who had not "Known" men. DUH get a life.

And as i have said believe what ever you will. I know what I believe. this is why one shouldn't argue religion with idiots. they just can't understand. Now go tell your partner you are being picked on.

So you can't provide the links. Thanks. It's also clear your ignore every aspect of the narrative. You also wholly ignore the fact scripture states several times why the destruction happened and not once is homosexuality ever mentioned. I like how you justify failing to support your claim on the basis "I'm not worth it." When you grow up let us know.

Not worth it SFC Ollie. He will just pullout his gayboy Bible version and deny and deny what it clearly means to everyone else. That is why I didn't pursue this earlier in the thread. In fact, since he doesn't really make any valid points, I may just put him on ignore. I have yet to regret having Jay C. and Starkey on ignore.

So you can't provide the links. Thanks. It's also clear your ignore every aspect of the narrative. You also wholly ignore the fact scripture states several times why the destruction happened and not once is homosexuality ever mentioned. I like how you justify failing to support your claim on the basis "I'm not worth it." When you grow up let us know.

Just to shut this kid up:
AUE: FAQ excerpt: Biblical sense of "to know"
know in the biblical sense - definition of know in the biblical sense by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Now do you "know" any more than you did a minute ago? Of course not because you are always right. Now child, run back to your gay lover and leave me alone.

Not worth it SFC Ollie. He will just pullout his gayboy Bible version and deny and deny what it clearly means to everyone else. That is why I didn't pursue this earlier in the thread. In fact, since he doesn't really make any valid points, I may just put him on ignore. I have yet to regret having Jay C. and Starkey on ignore.

Well I actually made a new years resolution not to place him on ignore for at least a week. Of course that week is up.......But I'd like to at least go for 2.

know in the biblical sense - definition of know in the biblical sense by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Now do you "know" any more than you did a minute ago? Of course not because you are always right. Now child, run back to your gay lover and leave me alone.

Rotfl! No wonder you were scared to post the link. I provided two scholarly resources and you ignored those to link some guy named Mark Israel? Who the hell is that and please explain how his COMMENTARY trumps the facts I provided from the two sources? This is just another example of you not being able to support your claim. How do you justify your outright dishonesty?

Lol. I cited Strong's and the Blue Letter bible site. Care to explain how Strong's is a gayboy bible version? You can't so you will whine like the ignorant **** you keep proving to be.

Well I actually made a new years resolution not to place him on ignore for at least a week. Of course that week is up.......But I'd like to at least go for 2.

Damn. Didn't know I was so personally important to you. I don't know whether to be flattered or frightened I am in your thoughts so much you reserved a New Year's Resolution just for me. But, this proves what I said before. Your idiotic personal fixation on me is more important than any topic being discussed.

Rotfl! No wonder you were scared to post the link. I provided two scholarly resources and you ignored those to link some guy named Mark Israel? Who the hell is that and please explain how his COMMENTARY trumps the facts I provided from the two sources? This is just another example of you not being able to support your claim. How do you justify your outright dishonesty?

Hey numbnuts, there are no facts to religion, there is simply faith. You have yours and I have mine, and mine says you are wrong, and always will be. Now go away kid you bother me.

Last edited:

Damn. Didn't know I was so personally important to you. I don't know whether to be flattered or frightened I am in your thoughts so much you reserved a New Year's Resolution just for me. But, this proves what I said before. Your idiotic personal fixation on me is more important than any topic being discussed.

Don't flatter yourself, You are no more important to me than the dirt I step on. Fact is you are a bit of comic relief. Sometimes. Other times you are just a sad sad example of a creature, who appears to be gay.

There's a ton of interpretation and reinterpretation through a tangle of dead languages and cultures but only one thing is certain: while there are a ton of quotes from Jesus, there is nothing from Jesus condemning homosexuals, or even calling them an abomination. Nor is there anything condemning the eating of shellfish or calling them an abomination.

"’You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind’. This is the greatest and first commandment. And a second is like it, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself’. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets". This is supposed to supercede all others.

Sounds good to me. Now if everyone would just go and mind their own business, keep their noses out of other people's personal lives and allow them some of the same happiness they feel should be reserved for themselves the world would be a better place.

And go eat shellfish. It's good for you.

Hey numbnits, there are no facts to religion, there is simply faith. You have yours and I have mine, and mine says you are wrong, and always will be. Now go away kid you bother me.

Don't know how you do it but you managed to embarrass yourself again. You have been shown from two different sources yada doesn't simply mean to have sex and you've ignored everything else about the narrative including the fact scripture states why the destruction happened and that homosexuality was never cited as a reason. Holy shit you are one pathetic fucking excuse of a man.

Hey numbnits, there are no facts to religion, there is simply faith. You have yours and I have mine, and mine says you are wrong, and always will be. Now go away kid you bother me.

Don't know how you do it but you managed to embarrass yourself again. You have been shown from two different sources yada doesn't simply mean to have sex and you've ignored everything else about the narrative including the fact scripture states why the destruction happened and that homosexuality was never cited as a reason. Holy shit you are one pathetic fucking excuse of a man.

But at least I am a man, and I don't have to please you. Nice try though. You are dismissed; this conversation is over because neither of us will ever change our own personal believes on this subject. You can understand that I hope.

Forum List

Back