Portman or Pawlenty, which is it?

Looks like Willard will release his decision for VP will be by an Ap.

To answer your question, I don't think it will be either. I think he needs to change the story and pull a Bush 41; pick someone with some unfavorables to feed the press beast for a little while and change the story. If Dan Quayle were interested, he could be picked.

candycorn-albums-triton-picture4700-mitt-white-bread.jpg

I think in the End the need to win OHIO will Decide it and he will go with Portman.

IMO it's a Stupid Choice, but oh well.

Dude worked for Bush, Didn't we just finish talking about how Rice was no good because she worked for Bush?

So Romney is going to Pick a Boring white Guy who worked for Bush, because he thinks he needs him to win Ohio. What a great way to pick a VP.

lol

To answer your question, I don't think it will be either. I think he needs to change the story and pull a Bush 41; pick someone with some unfavorables to feed the press beast for a little while and change the story. If Dan Quayle were interested, he could be picked.

What is with your sig line? The Top one? I mean I am not Birther, I am sure Obama was born in the US, but there is at least 1 piece of Evidence he was Born in Kenya, and it comes from Obama's Own Publisher.

I think it was a lie meant to make his Story seem more Colorful, but how can you make fun of someone who claims they have evidence when something like Obama's Own Publisher saying he was Born In Kenya actually does exist out there?

lol

What is with your sig line? The Top one? I mean I am not Birther, I am sure Obama was born in the US, but there is at least 1 piece of Evidence he was Born in Kenya, and it comes from Obama's Own Publisher.

I think it was a lie meant to make his Story seem more Colorful, but how can you make fun of someone who claims they have evidence when something like Obama's Own Publisher saying he was Born In Kenya actually does exist out there?

lol

Glad you brought it up:

He says there is a "mountain" of evidence. Yet he hasn't produced a pebble.

Forum List

Back