Pope makes fake news a sin

Unfortunately in the case of papal-pig Frannie the Foot Fetishist, he considers ANY unpleasant, verifiable facts about his beloved Islam bloodbath "fake news." Like so many prominent Catholic figures, he sadistically gets off on muslim violence. The proof: the day after the Brussels massacre he was on his hands and knees sucking on male muslim feet. The Catholic church is pederast-orgy scum sitting on top of so much plundered gold, that religion IS the real-life money-changers Jesus threw out of the temple. The Catholic sewer is to corruption what their Islam whoremaster is to violence: no religion on earth does it better.

Pope Francis is a politician of the WORST kind; using his position to flood the first world with his third world brethren to give them a free ride. That cocksucking PIG had the nerve to come to this country and urge America to take on even MORE illegals on our dime. I don't believe that swine is any more religious than I am and I consider the Catholicism poison 2nd only to Islam for being the most despicable religious feces I've ever seen in my life. Fuck the Catholic church, fuck 'em, fuck 'em, fuck 'em, fuck 'em and for variety, fuck 'em even more.

Pope Francis did nothing of the kind as calumny has always been a sin.

He is just reminding the Catholics in the major media that they have moral obligations.

Protestants just lie their asses off any way because Papa Make a Wish Gawd will just forgive them on demand like Cheap Grace Santa or sumpin.

Oh, did I mention that the Catholics' most sainted, modern hero, Mother Theresa, was one of the sickest, sadistic fucks I've seen come out of that church? In interviews that old bitch constantly admitted she deliberately ran her hospitals & shelters as destitutely as possible because she said she "loves seeing people suffer" because it gets them closer to Jesus.

That sadomasochistic Catholic garbage is second only to Pisslam for being the most poisonous, world-wide destructive religious sickness on this planet, with you Catholics dreary OBSESSION with guilt & suffering, it's the most downbeat, dreariest, joyless form of Christianity out there! Catholicism = masochism as Pisslam = sadism. The only religion I detest more than Catholicism is Pisslam. Neither one of which can stop FUCKING CHILDREN.

theo2.jpg

I HATE the Catholic suffering-obsessed religion. I hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it. I hate every one of your Pope little tin gods in their stupid little Halloween costumes, I hate the golden scepters they wave around and I HATE those stupid-looking hats that Pope-pederasts wear. So Catholicism can "eat my flesh" in "remembrance" of me.

Sounds like maybe something personal you have against the church, the Catholic Church.

Sounds like maybe something personal you have against the church, the Catholic Church.
True, the Catholic Church is just a remnant of the Roman Empire nothing more. Nothing less...

Oh, did I mention that the Catholics' most sainted, modern hero, Mother Theresa, was one of the sickest, sadistic fucks I've seen come out of that church? In interviews that old bitch constantly admitted she deliberately ran her hospitals & shelters as destitutely as possible because she said she "loves seeing people suffer" because it gets them closer to Jesus.

That sadomasochistic Catholic garbage is second only to Pisslam for being the most poisonous, world-wide destructive religious sickness on this planet, with you Catholics dreary OBSESSION with guilt & suffering, it's the most downbeat, dreariest, joyless form of Christianity out there! Catholicism = masochism as Pisslam = sadism. The only religion I detest more than Catholicism is Pisslam. Neither one of which can stop FUCKING CHILDREN.
Survey after survey has shown that Protestant clerics are more pedophilic than Catholics are.

The libtard media attacks Catholicism solely because it is the only MAJOR denomination that wont accept Gay marriage.

Survey after survey has shown that Protestant clerics are more pedophilic than Catholics are.

The libtard media attacks Catholicism solely because it is the only MAJOR denomination that wont accept Gay marriage.
Martin Luther - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back