Buzzfeed editor: All I want for Christmas is communism now

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
BuzzfeedUK’s science editor Kelly Oakes has set her twitter account to private after declaring, “All I want for Christmas is full Communism now.”
Oakes received swift backlash on Twitter following the absurd tweet, prompting her to switch her account to private.

“These movements, under the false pretense of liberation, systematically robbed innocent people of their God-given rights of free worship, freedom of association, and countless other rights we hold sacrosanct. Citizens yearning for freedom were subjugated by the state through the use of coercion, violence, and fear.”

Buzzfeed Editor: ‘All I Want For Christmas Is Full Communism Now’

187fba09-f026-4c10-9de1-57a1c148d9c7.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mental illness spreads world wide, the mental illness won't realize how much they will regret communism until they live it once they do it's to late when you are an easily lead dumb ass like most Trump haters are they have no clue WTF PHYSIOLOGICAL WARFARE IS and how Obama and Clinton's used it on the masses via the MSM, Commercials , and now the internet it will all go over the head of dumb asses who can't see it when it's right in front of them.

ANTIFA
TRUMP HATERS
BLM
Radical LEFTIST
RADICAL FEMINISM
the list goes on and on....................

and all the other political asses playing the NWO card.

I checked Twitter, Facebook, searched Google, BING and Yahoo, ZIP.

Infowars is a bunch of low IQ types, but I doubt that site would make up this out of whole cloth, yet this sounds 0 like anything else she has written.

Forum List

Back