Pop goes the Weasle-or is that your fake boobies?

I think for some women, they're probably nice....women seem to put great import upon their bewbies, from an astonishingly early age...Delilah claims that The Girl, who will be 9 in September, is "developing," and soon will need a, "training bra."

:eek:

While I have not looked very closely, through cursory inspections I conclude this is a bunch of Hooey.

:evil:

I have also been informed that some disgusting little perve from her 3rd grade class named "Cody" has been "calling and talking to her on the phone."

Swing low sweet chariots.

TheOffice-Creed.jpg

Women, you should have stayed 'ala naturale'!

Women can't keep breast implants for life: FDA - Yahoo! News

(.)/\(.)

There were almost 400,000 breast enlargement or reconstruction procedures in the United States in 2010, according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
:clap2: :eusa_drool: :clap2: :eusa_drool: :clap2: :eusa_drool: :clap2:

I demand that my tax dollars go to keeping this up!!

All those that try to block me will face stiff competition! B/c once I'm into something I don't stop until everyone is satisfied!

Last edited:
How come most women I know say fake breasts are awful, but so many women are getting them anyways?

Depends what kind of women they are.

Now, if it's for reconstructive surgery after breast cancer, that's wonderful! My best friend had that done after she lost both of her breasts to cancer.

But to do it to increase your sex appeal, well, some women feel more confident I guess getting bigger boobs, since you know that's what REALLY makes the person....

Just like a man getting a hair transplant or a rug to wear on their head to hide their baldness.

To each their own, but there are consequences to anything when you mess with nature!

How come most women I know say fake breasts are awful, but so many women are getting them anyways?

Now, if it's for reconstructive surgery after breast cancer, that's wonderful! My best friend had that done after she lost both of her breasts to cancer.

But to do it to increase your sex appeal, well, some women feel more confident I guess getting bigger boobs, since you know that's what REALLY makes the person....

Just like a man getting a hair transplant or a rug to wear on their head to hide their baldness.

To each their own, but there are consequences to anything when you mess with nature!

When I was in Bootcamp, I learned what I would look like bald. :eek:

If we should ever meet, and I have a rug on my head, be sure to thank me.

Alot of guys claim to not like fake breasts either but obviously someone likes them because women keep getting them done.

Alot of guys claim to not like fake breasts either but obviously someone likes them because women keep getting them done.

Yes, many women get fake boobs. Like I said, to each their own. Just like the tanning bed thread, not my thing, but live and let live.

In both cases (among other things people do ) there are risks involved. If people want to take those risks, it's their life.

Ask women who have HAD fake boobies put in why they do it,,,maybe you'll get a better answer than I can give you! Sorry!

A lot of guys are liars also.

Coincedence?

I think not. :lol:

Yes, many women get fake boobs. Like I said, to each their own. Just like the tanning bed thread, not my thing, but live and let live.

In both cases (among other things people do ) there are risks involved. If people want to take those risks, it's their life.

Ask women who have HAD fake boobies put in why they do it,,,maybe you'll get a better answer than I can give you! Sorry!

When I was in the Service the Air Force would pay for women to get breast reductions or enlargements as long as they were active duty, I do know 2 girls that did it one was to make them bigger, she was a party girl and wanted to attract more attention, and the other girl got them smaller because hers were really big and hurting her back, I actually think hers were a size E.

When I was in the Service the Air Force would pay for women to get breast reductions or enlargements as long as they were active duty, I do know 2 girls that did it one was to make them bigger, she was a party girl and wanted to attract more attention, and the other girl got them smaller because hers were really big and hurting her back, I actually think hers were a size E.

That's a crime against humanity.

Our tax dollars being used to make bigger boobs?

God bless America!!

That's a crime against humanity.

I agree.

Forum List

Back