Pop goes the Weasle-or is that your fake boobies?

Ya know, this thread was probablyment to be a sincere informative thread put up by EZ, to help out the ladies of the USMB.

shame a bunch of dudes spotted it first and took it where we knew we would.

:laugh2:

I'm pretty sure the dangers of implants is common knowledge by now.

Ya know, this thread was probablyment to be a sincere informative thread put up by EZ, to help out the ladies of the USMB.

Hey she mentioned boobs and there are men around.

She knew exactly where this thread would go.

Boobies are boobies.

We all have them. I love mine, and don't mind talking about different kinds of boobies. Real or fake, like I said, whatever floats your boat! (Tho some can float more than others I'm sure!)

Plus, y'all are cracking me up!

Hey she mentioned boobs and there are men around.

She knew exactly where this thread would go.

My wife has known me for 7 years and still gives me the benefit of the doubt.

Love makes fools of us all. :eusa_shhh:

I have also been informed that some disgusting little perve from her 3rd grade class named "Cody" has been "calling and talking to her on the phone."

As the father of 3 daughters, my best advice is to introduce "Cody" to the business end of a baseball bat, before things get out of hand.

This is you little girl you're talking about, y'know?

okay i had small ta tas...when i was much much younger and all....b cups....and i would prefer b cups....

men just get all stupid over large breasts...i got up the nerve to tell one guy to stop looking at my breasts...he was drinking ice tea...i ended up with ice tea all over me...and him trying to dry me off...

a friends husband...was wiping crumbs off my chest....and just literally was touching my ta tas....kinda petting them....i had to ask him to stop...i am still not sure if there were any crumbs to begin with...no this happened a couple of weeks ago.....

and i nearly beat him to death when he referred to my ta tas as 'full service'....o hell no you didnt...but hell yes he did...he likes me to dress slutty....that aint even gonna happen...he does not understand the concept of modesty at all...

okay i had small ta tas...when i was much much younger and all....b cups....and i would prefer b cups....

men just get all stupid over large breasts...i got up the nerve to tell one guy to stop looking at my breasts...he was drinking ice tea...i ended up with ice tea all over me...and him trying to dry me off...

a friends husband...was wiping crumbs off my chest....and just literally was touching my ta tas....kinda petting them....i had to ask him to stop...i am still not sure if there were any crumbs to begin with...no this happened a couple of weeks ago.....

and i nearly beat him to death when he referred to my ta tas as 'full service'....o hell no you didnt...but hell yes he did...he likes me to dress slutty....that aint even gonna happen...he does not understand the concept of modesty at all...

Your husband should have knocked his ass out.

Dressing slutty is cool.

Your husband should have knocked his ass out.

ahhh the last was my husband lol.....oooooo the middle guy....hubby wasnt there..and his wife will deal with him....o i assure you of that....one of the ladies who works for him was watching....i am use to idiot men....and the stuff that goes with larger than normal ta tas....

and i really think the tea guy was gay......and yet???

Dressing slutty is cool.

well why dont you do it and post some pics.....

Forum List

Back