Pop goes the Weasle-or is that your fake boobies?

okay i had small ta tas...when i was much much younger and all....b cups....and i would prefer b cups....

men just get all stupid over large breasts...i got up the nerve to tell one guy to stop looking at my breasts...he was drinking ice tea...i ended up with ice tea all over me...and him trying to dry me off...

a friends husband...was wiping crumbs off my chest....and just literally was touching my ta tas....kinda petting them....i had to ask him to stop...i am still not sure if there were any crumbs to begin with...no this happened a couple of weeks ago.....

and i nearly beat him to death when he referred to my ta tas as 'full service'....o hell no you didnt...but hell yes he did...he likes me to dress slutty....that aint even gonna happen...he does not understand the concept of modesty at all...

Your husband should have knocked his ass out.

^^ I agree^^

Talk is cheap and actions speak louder than words.

okay i had small ta tas...when i was much much younger and all....b cups....and i would prefer b cups....

men just get all stupid over large breasts...i got up the nerve to tell one guy to stop looking at my breasts...he was drinking ice tea...i ended up with ice tea all over me...and him trying to dry me off...

a friends husband...was wiping crumbs off my chest....and just literally was touching my ta tas....kinda petting them....i had to ask him to stop...i am still not sure if there were any crumbs to begin with...no this happened a couple of weeks ago.....

and i nearly beat him to death when he referred to my ta tas as 'full service'....o hell no you didnt...but hell yes he did...he likes me to dress slutty....that aint even gonna happen...he does not understand the concept of modesty at all...

Dressing slutty is cool.

well why dont you do it and post some pics.....

How can a man dress slutty?

Dressing slutty is cool.

YEAH!!!

PUT UP OR SHUT UP, BIATCH!!!

wait
scratch that :lol:

Dressing slutty is cool.

How can a man dress slutty?

VP.jpg

bones is right about women who get the fake boobs.

I've had 2 gals I know take down their tops to show them to me in the ladies restroom.

One I went to high school with, another I knew from college.

They were proud of them, and wanted me to see them!

The one gal I went to HS with wouldn't put her top back on, I kept saying, "Hey D-someone else is going to walk in here and see your boobies!" She didn't care....

( I think she said they cost 4 or 5 grand, can't remember which one)

But.......when we got back out to the bar she told me to NOT TELL HER HUSBAND WHAT SHE DID!

I would have thought he would have dug it! :lol:

and women with fake boobs will let you touch them...its like...here i paid for these wanna feel them....

That's no joke. A woman on the train got new boobs and wanted all the men to feel them. Most of us were "No, I like being married, thanks anyway..."

I had 2 college chicks let me feel their boobs in the smoke pit at a bar in California, that was pretty cool, there was a 40 year old milf there who stripped down butt naked in the smoke pit to outdo them.:eek: I ended up going home with her that night.:eusa_drool:

I've had 2 gals I know take down their tops to show them to me in the ladies restroom.

The one gal I went to HS with wouldn't put her top back on, I kept saying, "Hey D-someone else is going to walk in here and see your boobies!" She didn't care....

But.......when we got back out to the bar she told me to NOT TELL HER HUSBAND WHAT SHE DID!

That she showed her boobs off in the ladies room?
The men's room might bother me.

You can bank on that.

Some guys think sweaty is sexy.

Think this through - 44 ain't the cup. I'm a big man - 6' tall, 205 lbs. I have a 36" waist. 44" around the back and sides makes for a BIG woman - got to be topping 300 to wear a 44 EE - seriously.

no she was not a huge woman.....but her ta tas started under her arms.....she just had this freak look

Not being an obsessional teat man, myself, unless a woman is mutilated or something I think it rather sad that some women feel they must augment their breasts.

Forum List

Back