Pop goes the Weasle-or is that your fake boobies?

Yes, many women get fake boobs. Like I said, to each their own. Just like the tanning bed thread, not my thing, but live and let live.

In both cases (among other things people do ) there are risks involved. If people want to take those risks, it's their life.

Ask women who have HAD fake boobies put in why they do it,,,maybe you'll get a better answer than I can give you! Sorry!

When I was in the Service the Air Force would pay for women to get breast reductions or enlargements as long as they were active duty, I do know 2 girls that did it one was to make them bigger, she was a party girl and wanted to attract more attention, and the other girl got them smaller because hers were really big and hurting her back, I actually think hers were a size E.

Our tax dollars being used to make bigger boobs?

God bless America!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::razz:

Yes, many women get fake boobs. Like I said, to each their own. Just like the tanning bed thread, not my thing, but live and let live.

In both cases (among other things people do ) there are risks involved. If people want to take those risks, it's their life.

Ask women who have HAD fake boobies put in why they do it,,,maybe you'll get a better answer than I can give you! Sorry!

When I was in the Service the Air Force would pay for women to get breast reductions or enlargements as long as they were active duty, I do know 2 girls that did it one was to make them bigger, she was a party girl and wanted to attract more attention, and the other girl got them smaller because hers were really big and hurting her back, I actually think hers were a size E.

That's a crime against humanity.

i assume you are talking about the reduction...i would have one in heartbeat....but they move the nipples and you could lose all sensation in the nipple....

men should have to lug these damn things around...i assure you if your balls were classed by a, b, c, d, once you are in the higher letters you see it as just a wee bit too much.....no the man doesnt...he is like you....its a crime...

i assume you are talking about the reduction...i would have one in heartbeat....but they move the nipples and you could lose all sensation in the nipple....

men should have to lug these damn things around...i assure you if your balls were classed by a, b, c, d, once you are in the higher letters you see it as just a wee bit too much.....no the man doesnt...he is like you....its a crime...

Can't you get like....a wheelbarrow, or something like a shopping cart?:confused:

Can't you get like....a wheelbarrow, or something like a shopping cart?:confused:

or...
rascal.jpg

Can you imagine guys walking around with giant bulges in thier pants?

I bet you can. :eusa_angel:

yall are impossible....okay ...they sweat....underneath....i can remember when i was young....old fat women would put sponges in between their breasts....they would wring them out in public....you have to wear a bra....hell i got stretch marks on them...i would have reduction i a heartbeat

and get this i hang out with several large breasted women......d...is 44 ee i mean her whole upper body is a ta ta

yall are impossible....okay ...they sweat....underneath....i can remember when i was young....old fat women would put sponges in between their breasts....they would wring them out in public....you have to wear a bra....hell i got stretch marks on them...i would have reduction i a heartbeat

and get this i hang out with several large breasted women......d...is 44 ee i mean her whole upper body is a ta ta

Some guys think sweaty is sexy.

Or oiled.

Or oiled.

Nothing sexier than slippery boobs.

True

But not between old lady boobs

Ya know, this thread was probablyment to be a sincere informative thread put up by EZ, to help out the ladies of the USMB.

shame a bunch of dudes spotted it first and took it where we knew we would.

:laugh2:

Ya know, this thread was probablyment to be a sincere informative thread put up by EZ, to help out the ladies of the USMB.

shame a bunch of dudes spotted it first and took it where we knew we would.

:laugh2:

Hey she mentioned boobs and there are men around.

She knew exactly where this thread would go.

True

But not between old lady boobs

Hey old men like boobs too and if they ain't rich all they're getting is old lady boobs.

Forum List

Back