Pollard release in November

The source stresses that the release is not connected in any way to the Iran nuclear deal...

It's all connected to the Iran nuclear deal.

Obama has seen to that.
The crap I just took 2 minutes ago is connected to the Iran nuclear deal. I don't know if Obama saw to that or not though.
Obama not only sees every shit that you take, he personally inspects each turd with an affectual sniff as if he is appraising a fine wine.

The source stresses that the release is not connected in any way to the Iran nuclear deal...

Obama has seen to that.
The crap I just took 2 minutes ago is connected to the Iran nuclear deal. I don't know if Obama saw to that or not though.
Obama not only sees every shit that you take, he personally inspects each turd with an affectual sniff as if he is appraising a fine wine.
Then he will surely approve of the Chipotle burrito scented megaturd that exploded out of my anus in glorious fashion just a few dozen minutes ago :thup:

Obama has seen to that.
Then he will surely approve of the Chipotle burrito scented megaturd that exploded out of my anus in glorious fashion just a few dozen minutes ago :thup:
You are my favorite diminutive submissive subordinate bitch. :slap:

Obama has seen to that.
You are my favorite diminutive submissive subordinate bitch. :slap:
Keep on strokin' my ego little lady
ernstborg9.jpeg

:rofl:

Before we release Pollard, we should ask for Benjamin Blumberg, Milchan and Eitan to come to the US and spend out the rest of their days in our prisons, and for release of Mordechai Vanunu from Israel, since he has spent his time. Let Pollard out before parole so he can get on a one way ticket to Israel. We don't want him here.

Heres another one, almost forgot, Zalman Mordecai Shapiro, he lives in the US, a jew lawyer got him off.

We can't trust any jews here in political office or anywhere except as common working citizens, they are too intertwined in the US and they are ruining the US. Don't let them in any military or even Washington.

Last edited:
Before we release Pollard, we should ask for Benjamin Blumberg, Milchan and Eitan to come to the US and spend out the rest of their days in our prisons, and for release of Mordechai Vanunu from Israel, since he has spent his time. Let Pollard out before parole so he can get on a one way ticket to Israel. We don't want him here.

Heres another one, almost forgot, Zalman Mordecai Shapiro, he lives in the US, a jew lawyer got him off.

We can't trust any jews here in political office or anywhere except as common working citizens, they are too intertwined in the US and they are ruining the US. Don't let them in any military or even Washington.

They way you are going you will be changing your name to Eva Braun and starting up a new chapter of the SS in the US

Forum List

Back