More Bidenomics: Boom! - There went the US Dollar

Your chart literally shows what I just said.

And Obama's was terrible, he was a huge spender and Trump was no better till the pandemic and then he was worse.

That is my whole point, Trump was no better than Obama, and we need to do better than Obama.

Would you rather that Trump hadn't spent so much on the pandemic?

Yes, but even more than that I wish he had not spent so much the 3 years prior to the pandemic.

He didn't really spend all that much, and the numbers aren't in on Biden. You're probably in for a big surprise.

He didn't really spend all that much

Yes, he really did. He added 68% to the deficit in 3 short years. He submitted the 4 largest budget request in history at that point

and the numbers aren't in on Biden. You're probably in for a big surprise.

I know they are going to be massive, Biden sucks. The problem is Trump is really no better.

I am so embarrassed we are going to be stuck choosing between those two again.

6 years and I am get the fuck out and you all can have this shit you have built.

Yes, he really did. He added 68% to the deficit in 3 short years. He submitted the 4 largest budget request in history at that point

I know they are going to be massive, Biden sucks. The problem is Trump is really no better.

I am so embarrassed we are going to be stuck choosing between those two again.

6 years and I am get the fuck out and you all can have this shit you have built.

Well at least you'd be getting out of Illinois. That's a good start. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back