Poll: Trump approval hits highest mark since first 100 days in office

His approval rating is still looking good and climbing..

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

Good for him. I hope he enjoys it all he can until Mueller finishes his investigation. I doubt he will have much to enjoy after that. One thing is for sure MAGA!!!!!!!-------------------Mueller Ain't Going Away.View attachment 188134

If mueller had anything he wouldn't have gone after Trump's lawyer......violating Attorney Client priviledge........he is desparate and now is trying to get fired....hopefully Trump let's him carry on....

mueller is a #1 scum bag....who let 4 innocent men rot in jail......

Mueller isn't going after Trump's lawyer. Try to keep up.

The simple fact that Trump's numbers are going up despite the massive Dem and msm efforts is proof of even more Dem fail and Trump win.

You hang on to that hope. If his numbers go up, and stay up for more than few days before they come crashing back down like every time before, you'll really might have something to be proud of. Get back with me if that happens.
If my uncle had tits, he'd be your uncle.

Not much chance of your uncle sprouting tits, or of Trump having a sustained high approval rating.

You realize 54% of the people disapproving of you doesn't mean you're kicking ass.

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 3/27 - 4/12 -- 42.5 54.1 -11.6
ABC News/Wash Post 4/8 - 4/11 RV 44 54 -10
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 4/8 - 4/11 900 A 39 57 -18
Rasmussen Reports 4/10 - 4/12 1500 LV 50 49 +1
Economist/YouGov 4/8 - 4/10 1292 RV 42 53 -11
Reuters/Ipsos 4/6 - 4/10 1219 RV 39 58 -19
Quinnipiac 4/6 - 4/9 1181 RV 41 52 -11
Gallup 4/2 - 4/8 1500 A 41 54 -13
Harvard-Harris 3/27 - 3/29 1340 RV 44 56 -12
All President Trump Job Approval Polling Data

54.1% disapprove, and Trump isn't even black. LOL

President Trump hit his highest approval rating since his first 100 days in office, according to a new poll.

A Washington Post/ABC News poll finds 40 percent of respondents approve of the job Trump is doing in the White House. Another 56 percent disapprove of the job Trump is doing in office.

----------------------------------------------------------

Trendy left is gonna hate this one, their panties are going to be in a huge wad. LOL

:rofl:

yeah

Good for him. I hope he enjoys it all he can until Mueller finishes his investigation. I doubt he will have much to enjoy after that. One thing is for sure MAGA!!!!!!!-------------------Mueller Ain't Going Away.View attachment 188134

If mueller had anything he wouldn't have gone after Trump's lawyer......violating Attorney Client priviledge........he is desparate and now is trying to get fired....hopefully Trump let's him carry on....

mueller didn't go after trump's lawyer

have another cup of fail

have another cup of fail

Yeah...he did.....he farmed out the grunt work to someone else....

The simple fact that Trump's numbers are going up despite the massive Dem and msm efforts is proof of even more Dem fail and Trump win.

You hang on to that hope. If his numbers go up, and stay up for more than few days before they come crashing back down like every time before, you'll really might have something to be proud of. Get back with me if that happens.
If my uncle had tits, he'd be your uncle.
if you're uncle had balls, he'd be no relation

have another cup of fail

Yeah...he did.....he farmed out the grunt work to someone else....

no, stupid, he didn't

cohen was already under investigation

President Trump hit his highest approval rating since his first 100 days in office, according to a new poll.

A Washington Post/ABC News poll finds 40 percent of respondents approve of the job Trump is doing in the White House. Another 56 percent disapprove of the job Trump is doing in office.

Trendy left is gonna hate this one, their panties are going to be in a huge wad. LOL
Pick whatever fits our small made up minds

View attachment 188136

a picture really is worth a 1000 words

EyeRub-300x206.jpg

Our Eyes.. Our Eyes!

Really. I approve of the Orange Spray on this Douche. It saves many from
pains of seeing the fully Living WN Whitey Douche with NO makeup on.
And the Nightmare in their dreams after seeing a Yuge Douche like this POS!

trump_orange_coat.jpg

9D7FC11C-A633-4EEF-8DB7-673591B6CDEE.png

I love this one. It's awesome.

Forum List

Back