Poll: Trump approval hits highest mark since first 100 days in office

His approval rating is still looking good and climbing..

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval
CNN Poll: 42% approve of Trump, highest in 11 months
Trump
'You are fake news': Trump attacks CNN and BuzzFeed at press conference
The president-elect was furious after BuzzFeed published a report claiming to show connections between Trump and Russia, using CNN’s earlier story

I'm with Trump on this one, those poll numbers, all fake news!!

Hate much? Listen, you and your white buddies can hate on the Obama's all you want, but at the end of the day, your guy, Donald Dumb will go down in the books for all eternity, along with his white hillbilly supporters as the worst human beings next to the Nazi's....

upload_2018-4-15_12-27-37.jpeg
images

Good for him. I hope he enjoys it all he can until Mueller finishes his investigation. I doubt he will have much to enjoy after that. One thing is for sure MAGA!!!!!!!-------------------Mueller Ain't Going Away.View attachment 188134

Still all wet inside thinking about Mueller? There's an old expression: "Don't put all your eggs in one basket."

So what's the next plan, after Mueller's investigation fizzles out? You people have way to much riding on this, you know, and the Mueller investigation is by no means "Too big to fail."

Good for him. I hope he enjoys it all he can until Mueller finishes his investigation. I doubt he will have much to enjoy after that. One thing is for sure MAGA!!!!!!!-------------------Mueller Ain't Going Away.View attachment 188134

If mueller had anything he wouldn't have gone after Trump's lawyer......violating Attorney Client priviledge........he is desparate and now is trying to get fired....hopefully Trump let's him carry on....

mueller is a #1 scum bag....who let 4 innocent men rot in jail......

Hate much? Listen, you and your white buddies can hate on the Obama's all you want, but at the end of the day, your guy, Donald Dumb will go down in the books for all eternity, along with his white hillbilly supporters as the worst human beings next to the Nazi's....

View attachment 188148
images

You got it all backwards ,as most liberals do.
debt_email.jpg 3ec2d94f4bcc7756f34be893b5400eb9.jpg 2e54e54d549a0b295a7dc5ec05fdf145.jpg obama_youth_04.jpg

57% and above disapprove of Trump and about 37 to 43% approve of Trump.

He is a loser.

View attachment 188148
images

You got it all backwards ,as most liberals do.
View attachment 188153 View attachment 188154 View attachment 188155 View attachment 188156

We've been trying to fix stupid for many there is no hope.

57% and above disapprove of Trump and about 37 to 43% approve of Trump.

He is a loser.

You fail to take one little thing into account: Obama's ratings were similar at the same point in his presidency. Yet the entire media cabal was engaged in kissing his rear end.

Now we have a media who does nothing but denigrate Trump 24/7, and his ratings are that high?

You're missing some very important points here. The same kind of blissful ignorance that kicked you in the ass on election night.

See the Left looney tunes were celebrating Trumps attack on Syria ......they were hoping Americans would turn their backs on him. News Flash , your PLAN FAILED!!

"Obama's ratings were similar at the same point in his presidency" is a lie.

America does not care what Trumpers say.

MuellerComeyCharts_041218_GN-02.jpg

The simple fact that Trump's numbers are going up despite the massive Dem and msm efforts is proof of even more Dem fail and Trump win.

You hang on to that hope. If his numbers go up, and stay up for more than few days before they come crashing back down like every time before, you'll really might have something to be proud of. Get back with me if that happens.
If my uncle had tits, he'd be your uncle.

"Obama's ratings were similar at the same point in his presidency" is a lie.

America does not care what Trumpers say.

MuellerComeyCharts_041218_GN-02.jpg

Hardly a lie. There have already been numerous threads on that here.

Try to keep up, mmmm okay?

Still all wet inside thinking about Mueller? There's an old expression: "Don't put all your eggs in one basket."

So what's the next plan, after Mueller's investigation fizzles out? You people have way to much riding on this, you know, and the Mueller investigation is by no means "Too big to fail."

As always, I will accept Mueller's investigation no matter how it ends up as long as he is allowed to do it by the book and unimpeded.

You can't post them, mmmkay?

Why should I waste my time? Leftist jihadist zealots like yourself don't respond to facts or evidence, nor do they ever admit to failure when they're wrong.

I have better things to do than be your teacher. Figure it out for yourself.

As always, I will accept Mueller's investigation no matter how it ends up as long as he is allowed to do it by the book and unimpeded.

Nobody is impeding him or stopping him from indicting people on totally-unrelated charges.

Yea, and Trump ain't going anywhere either .Mueller is a clown....:21::21::21::21::21:

Of course Trump is going somewhere. He's going golfing. I thought he said he wouldn't be doing any of that.

Forum List

Back