Poll: Trump approval hits highest mark since first 100 days in office

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
President Trump hit his highest approval rating since his first 100 days in office, according to a new poll.

A Washington Post/ABC News poll finds 40 percent of respondents approve of the job Trump is doing in the White House. Another 56 percent disapprove of the job Trump is doing in office.

----------------------------------------------------------

Trendy left is gonna hate this one, their panties are going to be in a huge wad. LOL

His approval rating is still looking good and climbing..

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

Good for him. I hope he enjoys it all he can until Mueller finishes his investigation. I doubt he will have much to enjoy after that. One thing is for sure MAGA!!!!!!!-------------------Mueller Ain't Going Away.
MAGA.png

Mueller View attachment 188139 The left expect him to manufacture evidence.

Nope. His report will redoubtably be checked and rechecked, and rechecked a few more times after that, so it would be useless to include anything but unquestionable information.

Then his report will be pretty short. He could release his blank page now.

You have inside information? You're part of the investigative team? Where did you get that information? Hannity?

The simple fact that Trump's numbers are going up despite the massive Dem and msm efforts is proof of even more Dem fail and Trump win.

The simple fact that Trump's numbers are going up despite the massive Dem and msm efforts is proof of even more Dem fail and Trump win.

You hang on to that hope. If his numbers go up, and stay up for more than few days before they come crashing back down like every time before, you'll really might have something to be proud of. Get back with me if that happens.

President Trump hit his highest approval rating since his first 100 days in office, according to a new poll.

A Washington Post/ABC News poll finds 40 percent of respondents approve of the job Trump is doing in the White House. Another 56 percent disapprove of the job Trump is doing in office.

----------------------------------------------------------

Trendy left is gonna hate this one, their panties are going to be in a huge wad. LOL

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/825329757646618624

Thr coverage about me in the @nytimes and the @washingtonpost gas been so false and angry that the times actually apologized to its.....
Since president dirty diaper, hates the washington post, calls it fake news...why then should anyone believe these poll numbers? I'm with Trump on this one, ALL FAKE FUCKIN NEWS...lolololo

Forum List

Back