POLL: Secure The Border, Reform Our Immigration System, Leave All Muslim Lands...

Would You Support Such A Policy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump and Ted Cruz I supporting.

I know Trumps but no Cruz policy.

What is Cruz will to have rights ??

Cruz want's China or father land Cuba relationship then big immigration like Obama ??

What do you think?

Yes, I support securing the border - but I won't hold my breath. Politicians have been yelling about this for the last 40 years - so far, nothing.

Reform immigration laws? They do NOT need reforming. They need ENFORCING.

Leave all Muslim lands? Sure, why not? They'll be here soon enough.

Leave all what Muslim lands?

No more meddling. Just come home.
What if another Afghanistan becomes the staging area for another 9/11 style attack?

That's where 'securing the border' and 'reforming our Immigration System' comes into play. Disengage from the Middlle East and remove all military presence from Muslim nations. We've done enough meddling in those places. It's time for a different approach.

O.p. is playing checkers while these world leader niggaz playin chess.

"Secure The Border, Reform Our Immigration System, Leave All Muslim Lands..."

Securing the border and immigration reform are one in the same – and republicans refuse to pass immigration reform.

And leaving ‘Muslim lands’ is reactionary, isolationist idiocy.

Leave all what Muslim lands?

No more meddling. Just come home.
What if another Afghanistan becomes the staging area for another 9/11 style attack?

That's where 'securing the border' and 'reforming our Immigration System' comes into play. Disengage from the Middlle East and remove all military presence from Muslim nations. We've done enough meddling in those places. It's time for a different approach.

And EXACTLY who are those "Muslim nations"?

Be precise and thanks ever so much.

"Secure The Border, Reform Our Immigration System, Leave All Muslim Lands..."

Securing the border and immigration reform are one in the same – and republicans refuse to pass immigration reform.

And leaving ‘Muslim lands’ is reactionary, isolationist idiocy.

No, they definitely aren't "one in the same." Immigration reform is a euphemism meaning "amnesty." You're damn right Republicans refuse to pass it. Doing so will immediately get them kicked out of office.

Forum List

Back