Poll: McCain more popular with Democrats than Republicans

McCain more popular with Democrats than Republicans

of course

because he is one of them

pretending to be a republican
Moron. So if you WANT 23 million people to be cut off from health insurance you're a true republican...
If you think that's totally unacceptable andvote that way, then you're a RINO.
I swear you people get crazier by the day.

Liar!

dude, too funny, like your partisan news holes would ever report that. too fking funny. you hate the real news.
You just didn't say Breitbart is the " real news"
Lmao
They're an extension of the Trump administration and hardly the free press.
I've yet to hear you make one cogent thought on this Forum.
again worm, like your partisan news holes would ever report that. too fking funny. you hate the real news.
They wouldn't report it because its not true.
There are no real journalists at Breitbart.

dude, too funny, like your partisan news holes would ever report that. too fking funny. you hate the real news.
Lmao
again worm, like your partisan news holes would ever report that. too fking funny. you hate the real news.
yo, conservative peers in here, the fact that these leftists in here use bumper stick communications is hilarious. they know their news organizations would never publish any negative news on a demoloser. EVAH

Last edited:

of course

Moron. So if you WANT 23 million people to be cut off from health insurance you're a true republican...

Liar!

But when the vote came downand he saw what a horrid bill that was presented he voted against it.
I don't lie.. I'm not a deplorable.

McCain's not the only Republican thats teaming up with Democrats to stop Trump.

That translates to ZERO LEGISLATION getting passed by Old Orange Face ...

Trump told the country how united the Republican Party was on Sunday..

he's a liar.

Lmao
They wouldn't report it because its not true.
There are no real journalists at Breitbart.
how do you know? now wait for it, you'll say cause your news holes didn't report it. right? haahahahhhahahahaahaha prove my fking point loser.

of course

Liar!

But when the vote came downand he saw what a horrid bill that was presented he voted against it.
I don't lie.. I'm not a deplorable.

He voted against discussing repeal.

In fact, why not repeal and just go back to the old system if it was as terrible as he first said Obamacare was?

Liar!

Being politically independent I prefer politicians that don't simply rubber stamp their party's position. McCain's been fine as my congressman and now senator. I could do without his foreign intervention stances but did wish he was the GOP nominee in 2000 instead of 2008.

McCain's not the only Republican thats teaming up with Democrats to stop Trump.

That translates to ZERO LEGISLATION getting passed by Old Orange Face ...

I'm sure there are more hiding in the wings just waiting to see if they are needed

Democrats always loved McCain until he ran for president and then they demonized him nonstop and raked him over the coals.
100% incorrect. They disagreed with him on policy but never treated him as scum like Trump does.
trump was spot on about this fake senator.
A large majority of the country is on McCain's side.
68% of the country see this revolting prez for what he is.
A pathological liar and totally incompetent.

Being politically independent I prefer politicians that don't simply rubber stamp their party's position. McCain's been fine as my congressman and now senator. I could do without his foreign intervention stances but did wish he was the GOP nominee in 2000 instead of 2008.
that is so disingenuous. the dude ran on repeal and replace. and then reneged. that's not a good thing for a senator to do. so what you're saying is he is a liar and you like him lying. funny,.

Democrats always loved McCain until he ran for president and then they demonized him nonstop and raked him over the coals.
100% incorrect. They disagreed with him on policy but never treated him as scum like Trump does.
trump was spot on about this fake senator.
A large majority of the country is on McCain's side.
68% of the country see this revolting prez for what he is.
A pathological liar and totally incompetent.
oh don't give me your fking biased poll shit. go away. next you'll tell me trump will loose in a landslide to hitlery.

John McCain is a RINO

McCain has the respect of most Americans. Only the lowly 32% don't.
68% of Americans know McCain is a man of character
They also see the thin skinned whiny little bitch doesn't has an ounce of integrity in that bloated body of his

I would assume that 32% of the lowly includes the ex-POWs who were in the Hanoi Hilton with McCain and the many American military people who know what he did.

John McCain is a RINO

They also see the thin skinned whiny little bitch doesn't has an ounce of integrity in that bloated body of his

I would assume that 32% of the lowly includes the ex-POWs who were in the Hanoi Hilton with McCain and the many American military people who know what he did.
many don't know about his singing in Hanoi.

John McCain is a RINO

many don't know about his singing in Hanoi.

Sung like a nightingale!

that is so disingenuous. the dude ran on repeal and replace. and then reneged. that's not a good thing for a senator to do. so what you're saying is he is a liar and you like him lying. funny,.

There's a huge hole in the logic of your thinking there. McCain didn't run on a replacement policy that took medical dollars away from Arizona and gave them to Texas.

Forum List

Back