Politics of Iran, Supreme Leader: "America will be slapped and defeated by the nation of Iran"

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
It's tough to have an agreement when there is no verification and no intent to comply.

Iran supreme leader dismisses Trump's 'rants and whoppers'

Tehran (AFP) - Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on Wednesday dismissed US President Donald Trump's aggressive criticism as "rants and whoppers" while vowing that Tehran would stick to its nuclear commitments.

"I don't want to waste my time on answering the rants and whoppers of the brute US president," Khamenei said in a speech to students in Tehran, published on his Telegram channel.

It was his first response to Trump's bellicose speech last Friday in which he called for tougher sanctions to curb Iran's "destabilising activities" in the Middle East.

"They are angry as today the Islamic republic of Iran has disrupted their plans in Lebanon, Syria and Iraq," Khamenei said.

"Everyone be assured that this time, too, America will be slapped and defeated by the nation of Iran."

He sounded just like a typical US Democrat, no? Who's writing his speeches? George Soros? Yikes! :eek-52:

it's funny that 2 countries in a non-nuclear proliferation treaty are so at odds.

Why exactly did Obama secretly fly billions of dollars of cash in many different currencies to Iran in an unmarked airplane?

That shit was weird.

it's funny that 2 countries in a non-nuclear proliferation treaty are so at odds.

Why exactly did Obama secretly fly billions of dollars of cash in many different currencies to Iran in an unmarked airplane?

That shit was weird.
where'd he get it from is what I ask?

That shit was weird.

Secret plane...until it was leaked....then it was "AN OLD DEBT"....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Fucking lying sacks of shit.

What if Trump flew a planeload of cash to Russia? PROGS HEADS WOULD EXPLODE.

...but it was Obama sending a plane for cash to IRAN.......so it's OK......FOR IRAN TO USE THAT MONEY TO BUILD NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

Obama colluded with Iran for them to get Nukes.

That shit was weird.

Secret plane...until it was leaked....then it was "AN OLD DEBT"....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

...but it was Obama sending a plane for cash to IRAN.......so it's OK......FOR IRAN TO USE THAT MONEY TO BUILD NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

no, but where did the funds come from. not how they got there, where did the money come from. Who had that kind of cash lying around?

That shit was weird.

no, but where did the funds come from. not how they got there, where did the money come from. Who had that kind of cash lying around?

I don't know....it's weird that it was assorted currencies....not just American dollars.

maybe it was confiscated from Mexican drug lords.

US sent plane with $400 million in cash to Iran - CNNPolitics

ashington (CNN)The Obama administration secretly arranged a plane delivery of $400 million in cash on the same day Iran released four American prisoners and formally implemented the nuclear deal, US officials confirmed Wednesday.

President Barack Obama approved the $400 million transfer, which he had announced in January as part of the Iran nuclear deal. The money was flown into Iran on wooden pallets stacked with Swiss francs, euros and other currencies as the first installment of a $1.7 billion settlement resolving claims at an international tribunal at The Hague over a failed arms deal under the time of the Shah.

....yea, that's it......it's a 40 year old debt!!! :banana::banana::banana:

That shit was weird.

no, but where did the funds come from. not how they got there, where did the money come from. ?

I don't know....it's weird that it was assorted currencies....not just American dollars.

ashington (CNN)The Obama administration secretly arranged a plane delivery of $400 million in cash on the same day Iran released four American prisoners and formally implemented the nuclear deal, US officials confirmed Wednesday.

President Barack Obama approved the $400 million transfer, which he had announced in January as part of the Iran nuclear deal. The money was flown into Iran on wooden pallets stacked with Swiss francs, euros and other currencies as the first installment of a $1.7 billion settlement resolving claims at an international tribunal at The Hague over a failed arms deal under the time of the Shah.

and that money was just lying around for 40 years. hahahahahahaha

That shit was weird.
Not that weird when you think about it. Iran sponsors terrorism all over the world. Makes it a lot easier for them if they don't have to exchange Rial's for whatever the local currency of a planned attack.

That shit was weird.

no, but where did the funds come from. not how they got there, where did the money come from. ?

and that money was just lying around for 40 years. hahahahahahaha

Exactly....that is what Obama was trying to sell us.

Obama's story: IT WAS A FUCKING $400 MILLION CASH REFUND FROM A FUCKING FAILED ARMS DEAL WITH THE FUCKING SHAH OF IRAN FROM 40 FUCKING YEARS AGO. (THE SHAH LOST POWER IN A FUCKING COUP AND HAS BEEN FUCKING DEAD FOR 37 YEARS)

Try to say that sentence out loud without laughing out loud...its virtually impossible.

That shit was weird.
Not that weird when you think about it. Iran sponsors terrorism all over the world. Makes it a lot easier for them if they don't have to exchange Rial's for whatever the local currency of a planned attack.

Weird for the USA, not Iran.

Of course Iran will take $400 million of American taxpayer money (YOURS AND MINE) in cash.

Politics of Iran, Supreme Leader: "America will be slapped and defeated by the nation of Iran"
Huh. Their Supreme Leader talks the same way ours does.

I wonder if he golfs as much.

Last edited:

That shit was weird.
The money was Iran's. You know what's weird? You know that and yet still act fucking stupid.

By the way. There aren't 2 countries involved. There are 7.

Think of all the STATE ID CARDS that $400 million could have bought for poor people who can't vote because they can't afford $20 ID cards.

That's 20 million IDs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEN EVERYONE CAN SHOW ID TO VOTE!!!!

NO ONE IS DISENFRANCHISED!

...instead, we send $400 million in cash in an unmarked airplane clandestinely to Iran.

Yea, Obama isn't corrupt or anything. :alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:

Last edited:
It's tough to have an agreement when there is no verification and no intent to comply.

Tehran (AFP) - Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on Wednesday dismissed US President Donald Trump's aggressive criticism as "rants and whoppers" while vowing that Tehran would stick to its nuclear commitments.

"I don't want to waste my time on answering the rants and whoppers of the brute US president," Khamenei said in a speech to students in Tehran, published on his Telegram channel.

It was his first response to Trump's bellicose speech last Friday in which he called for tougher sanctions to curb Iran's "destabilising activities" in the Middle East.

"They are angry as today the Islamic republic of Iran has disrupted their plans in Lebanon, Syria and Iraq," Khamenei said.

"Everyone be assured that this time, too, America will be slapped and defeated by the nation of Iran."

Them are fighting words

What is Dotard Donnie going to do about it?

Obama delivered $400 million in cash to Iran.

Remember that when Iran has the bomb.

I hate how we shove our nose in everyone's business and act like the World Police, but we should bomb the fuck out of those assholes just for the fun of it. Fuck those freedom-hating Aloha Snack Bar's.

Bomb Iran!!!

Forum List

Back