Poll: McCain more popular with Democrats than Republicans

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Wow. If only he had been this popular with the Democrats when he was running for president.

Poll: McCain more popular with Democrats than Republicans

Democratic voters hold a much more favorable opinion of Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) than Republicans, according to a new poll released days after McCain cast a crucial vote killing a scaled-down ObamaCare repeal measure in the Senate.

Nearly three in four Democrats, 74 percent, hold a favorable opinion of McCain, while only 39 percent of Republican have a favorable view of the GOP senator, according to a Quinnipiac University Poll released Wednesday.

Forty-nine percent of Republicans hold an unfavorable view of the Arizona lawmaker, while 18 percent of Democrats have an unfavorable opinion, according to the poll. Twice as many independents view him positively than negatively, 60 to 28 percent.

McCain is also way more popular than Trump. Almost anybody is.
McCain is a man of integrity and a true war hero.
NO ONE has ever accusedTrump of having integrity and he's a war zero.

upload_2017-10-18_11-16-48.png

Records: Soros Fund Execs Funded Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, John McCain, John Kasich, Lindsey Graham in 2016 - Breitbart

Soros owns all Democrats and RINOs like McCain.

Last edited:
I am just glad he did not win the Presidency. I would hate to have had made all the countries in the Middle East all US states.

Think of the politicians they would elect.

McCain more popular with Democrats than Republicans

of course

because he is one of them

pretending to be a republican

John McCain is a RINO

McCain has the respect of most Americans. Only the lowly 32% don't.
68% of Americans know McCain is a man of character
They also see the thin skinned whiny little bitch doesn't has an ounce of integrity in that bloated body of his

John McCain is a RINO

McCain has the respect of most Americans. Only the lowly 32% don't.
68% of Americans know McCain is a man of character
They also see the thin skinned whiny little bitch doesn't has an ounce of integrity in that bloated body of his

I lost respect for McCain when the doctors at the Arizona VA reached out to him because the VA put veterans on secret death lists because they were too sick and expensive to treat.

Instead of helping, they were fired.

I don't care how long he was in the service, nor do I care how long he was a POW. That was just unforgivable.

of course

Moron. So if you WANT 23 million people to be cut off from health insurance you're a true republican...
If you think that's totally unacceptable andvote that way, then you're a RINO.
I swear you people get crazier by the day.

of course

Moron. So if you WANT 23 million people to be cut off from health insurance you're a true republican...

shut up ya lying dumb fuck

that shit has gone stale long ago

Democrats always loved McCain until he ran for president and then they demonized him nonstop and raked him over the coals.

dude, too funny, like your partisan news holes would ever report that. too fking funny. you hate the real news.
You just didn't say Breitbart is the " real news"
Lmao
They're an extension of the Trump administration and hardly the free press.
I've yet to hear you make one cogent thought on this Forum.

of course

there's already 23 million cut off from health insurance and you don't care. neither does this idiot mcfk.

dude, too funny, like your partisan news holes would ever report that. too fking funny. you hate the real news.
You just didn't say Breitbart is the " real news"
Lmao
They're an extension of the Trump administration and hardly the free press.
I've yet to hear you make one cogent thought on this Forum.
again worm, like your partisan news holes would ever report that. too fking funny. you hate the real news.

of course

there's already 23 million cut off from health insurance and you don't care. neither does this idiot mcfk.

indeed what a dumb fuck

Forum List

Back