POLL: Do you agree with Michael Flynn?

Do you agree with Michael Flynn? Should we have just one religion?

• Total voters
It's probably fair to say that Michael Flynn considers himself a Christian Nationalist, as does MTG and many others. He offers a pretty clear vision of America, and this is a pretty straightforward question. Please vote and feel free to comment.

Frankly, doesn't sound any different than the Islamophobic shit I've heard you spew here, Stormy Mac.

Is this going to be the religion of Jerry Falwell Jr? Of the Southern Baptists?

It's probably fair to say that Michael Flynn considers himself a Christian Nationalist, as does MTG and many others. He offers a pretty clear vision of America, and this is a pretty straightforward question. Please vote and feel free to comment.

"Christian Nationalist".

We all know that you leftists consider both words vile insults.

So..................................... no credibility here.

They became fully emboldened in 2016 and additionally animated by the Big Lie. Now, they're just going for it.

Could work. If it does, if they win at the polls, we deserve whatever we get.

Oh, whine, snivel, whine, Mac.

Religion is an incredibly powerful unifying force. Look how it controls the Middle East today.

Laughable that you condemn Flynn for being a religious nutter, and then engage in Islamophobia.

How is it controlling the middle east? Most of the governments are secular with the exception of Iran.

Our problem with the Middle East has never been their religion, it's our attempts at imperialism. Except we can't even do that right, because we don't have the stomach for it.

I said I don't want to answer, because, fuck you...
:beer:

But I do think we need 1 religion. I think America's ancestors were all Norse Pagan, but wrongly surrendered to the Christian Cult. (Christianity began as the very definition of a cult). The world would have been so much better if the British Isles had never allowed Christianity's boring, guilting religion to take over.

We should stamp out all traces of Christianity and go back to our Norse Pagan roots.

But, mostly...Fuck Mac
:biggrin:

....and by yhe way....if it were up to Mac, the national religion would be Trumpssesion (Trump Obsession)

:laughing0301:

Trump, Trump, Trump, Trumpety, Trumpbot, Trumpism, Trumpanzee, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trumpety, Trumpbot, Trumpism, Trumpanzee, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trumpety, Trumpbot, Trumpism, Trumpanzee, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trumpety, Trumpbot, Trumpism, Trumpanzee, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trumpety, Trumpbot, Trumpism, Trumpanzee, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trumpety, Trumpbot, Trumpism, Trumpanzee,

I said I don't want to answer, because, fuck you...
:beer:

But I do think we need 1 religion. I think America's ancestors were all Norse Pagan, but wrongly surrendered to the Christian Cult. (Christianity began as the very definition of a cult). The world would have been so much better if the British Isles had never allowed Christianity's boring, guilting religion to take over.

We should stamp out all traces of Christianity and go back to our Norse Pagan roots.

But, mostly...Fuck Mac
:biggrin:

Human sacrifice in Uppsala

Yeah, no thanks.

I don't know what he's talking about "in Matthew". But Jesus only ever talks about the Kingdom of God, which is not a nation. It's a body of believers.

Nations founded on the principles of Christianity have thrived, and that's no accident. But that doesn't mean that you establish Christianity as your nation's religion.

Forum List

Back