POLL: Do you agree with Michael Flynn?

Do you agree with Michael Flynn? Should we have just one religion?

• Total voters
"Christian Nationalist".

We all know that you leftists consider both words vile insults.

So..................................... no credibility here.
I'm glad you can finally admit that. We have long known there was no credibility with you, but it's good that you can finally admit it for yourself.

Humans will use any religion for their own ends, whether it's a true religion or not.

But I would never, ever, ever align myself with any kind of a religion that needed to appease its slate of made up gods by killing children.

Never.
You would just align yourself with one of the most violent religions the world has ever known.

See?

I am imune to all religious bullshit (and yes it is). ALL religion is ultimately the enemy of freedom.....BY DESIGN.

I simply tout Norse Paganism because assholes seem to think I MUST choose a religion, so why not the one where I kill all my enemies or die trying and feast, fight, and fuck forever in Valhalla?

Plus my teligion requires that I die with a machine gun in my hand, so gun control violates the 1st AND 2nd Amendments.
:biggrin:

I disagree with him and to do what he want would require a Constitutional Amendment and that ain’t happening ever.

Keep your religion in your Church or religious Temple and out of Politics!

You would just align yourself with one of the most violent religions the world has ever known.

See?

I am imune to all religious bullshit (and yes it is). ALL religion is ultimately the enemy of freedom.....BY DESIGN.

I simply tout Norse Paganism because assholes seem to think I MUST choose a religion, so why not the one where I kill all my enemies or die trying and feast, fight, and fuck forever in Valhalla?

Plus my teligion requires that I die with a machine gun in my hand, so gun control violates the 1st AND 2nd Amendments.
:biggrin:

You're clearly far from immune since you didn't seem to know about the human sacrifices and the extent to which they occurred.

And who thinks you MUST choose a religion--does this seem like 1900 to you? Secularism/agnosticm/unbelief is basically the default now. But you choose to claim Norse Paganism--a religion of human sacrifice, including CHILDREN. A religion where they left their babies to die in the woods, unfed, untended, exposed and probably eaten by animals.

Religion and government are one and the same. They are tools for the powerful to control the masses.

When they are both kept suppressed and controlled, freedom and prosperity flourish.

I disagree with him and to do what he want would require a Constitutional Amendment and that ain’t happening ever.

Keep your religion in your Church or religious Temple and out of Politics!

Oh, nope.

I can have my religion anywhere. I just can't force YOU to have it.

And that seems fair to me.

just.....that is not religion in the sense of what people think of as the definition of religion.. That is 'emperor' worship.
But it is all the same. God worship is really pope or pastor or Imam etc. worship (because he controls the message from god)

Government is a more direct form of people control.

But it is all the same. God worship is really pope or pastor or Imam etc. worship (because he controls the message from god)

Government is a more direct form of people control.
I don't agree. Proverbs says...there is a way that seems right to man but it leads to death.

Proverbs 29:2 ESV​

When the righteous increase, the people rejoice, but when the wicked rule, the people groan.

Oh, nope.

I can have my religion anywhere. I just can't force YOU to have it.

And that seems fair to me.
Wrong again!

You can not have your religion wherever you want and that has been proven time and time again.

You can not stand in front of my home and preach nor can you tell me I have to listen to your religious nonsense either!

What you want is what the Taliban and Iran want and force people to believe what you believe and if they refuse then you will have them killed.

Founding Father’s made it damn clear about the Separation of Church and State, so keep your religion where it belongs!

Wrong again!

You can not have your religion wherever you want and that has been proven time and time again.

You can not stand in front of my home and preach nor can you tell me I have to listen to your religious nonsense either!

What you want is what the Taliban and Iran want and force people to believe what you believe and if they refuse then you will have them killed.

Founding Father’s made it damn clear about the Separation of Church and State, so keep your religion where it belongs!

1. Of course I can't come to your private property and do anything and

2. There is no "separation of Church and State" in the Constitution. All they meant by that is that there is no State Church in the USA. That's it.

Wrong again!

The Founding Fathers never made any statements concerning the Separation of Church and State.

Thomas Jefferson made one remark addressing a woman that wanted the Federal government to step in and stopping her state from enacting a state religion but he said he couldn't do that.

Wrong again!

Those people CAN speak on a public sidewalk in front of your home. FREE speech. But they usually don't do they. Christians do not want what the taliban wants and you know it. The God of Abraham, the one true God does not require your blood, the blood of your children in order to convert the unwilling. If you ever have to live under sharia law you may find yourself praying for relief. Our founders never stipulated separation of church and state. What they did was to make sure that the state could not set up a state religion.

1. Of course I can't come to your private property and do anything and

2. There is no "separation of Church and State" in the Constitution. All they meant by that is that there is no State Church in the USA. That's it.
That is not what you wrote and you wrote you can have it anywhere you want, so now you are changing what you wrote as a typical troll does!
Those people CAN speak on a public sidewalk in front of your home. FREE speech. But they usually don't do they. Christians do not want what the taliban wants and you know it. The God of Abraham, the one true God does not require your blood, the blood of your children in order to convert the unwilling. If you ever have to live under sharia law you may find yourself praying for relief. Our founders never stipulated separation of church and state. What they did was to make sure that the state could not set up a state religion.
actually you can not preach in front of someone home without permission from the HOA or City, and would require a permit to do so, so yeah you can not do what you want!

Also asshole you guys would go as far as to kill non-believers and your religion has in the past, so this one true God bullshit is based on a religion built on lies and blood!

Because they were corrupt and power mad as the dems and rinos (aka Deep State) are today.

Our nation was founded on Godly principles. THAT is the way it works. That is the ONLY way it works. IT is far preferable than the man oriented way that the left has taken us and God willing we will take it back.
Wherever Christianity has seized secular power the body count has been appalling. You can't make people willingly accept religious rule. You have to do it under threat of holy terror.

Forum List

Back