POLL: Do you agree with Michael Flynn?

Do you agree with Michael Flynn? Should we have just one religion?

• Total voters
I don't know what he's talking about "in Matthew". But Jesus only ever talks about the Kingdom of God, which is not a nation. It's a body of believers.

Nations founded on the principles of Christianity have thrived, and that's no accident. But that doesn't mean that you establish Christianity as your nation's religion.

Japan was founded in 660 BC. They have seemed to do pretty well.

No
Because, unlike the left. Conservatives don't just go along with anything said by another conservative.
Because when you do, what is said keeps getting crazier and crazier.
And that is how you have today's left crazies ruling the narrative 100%.

I said I don't want to answer, because, fuck you...
:beer:

But I do think we need 1 religion. I think America's ancestors were all Norse Pagan, but wrongly surrendered to the Christian Cult. (Christianity began as the very definition of a cult). The world would have been so much better if the British Isles had never allowed Christianity's boring, guilting religion to take over.

We should stamp out all traces of Christianity and go back to our Norse Pagan roots.

But, mostly...Fuck Mac
:biggrin:

Norse Paganism: the gods are angry, so someone must die to appease them.

Christianity: God is a wrathful and perfect Judge, yet merciful, so He sent His Son to die in your place.

The world has made the better choice.

I don't know what he's talking about "in Matthew". But Jesus only ever talks about the Kingdom of God, which is not a nation. It's a body of believers.

Nations founded on the principles of Christianity have thrived, and that's no accident. But that doesn't mean that you establish Christianity as your nation's religion.
Catholicism has completely destroyed many countries. Take a peak at Central and South America.

Norse Paganism: the gods are angry, so someone must die to appease them.

Christianity: God is a wrathful and perfect Judge, yet merciful, so He sent His Son to die in your place.

The world has made the better choice.
Norse Pagan: Kill all enemies or die trying

Christianity: Convert all enemies or kill them. (see Islam)

Catholicism has completely destroyed many countries. Take a peak at Central and South America.

I wouldn't say that's Catholicism but instead rotten government, like is happening here.

But at least Catholics don't "sacrifice" their 4-7 year old children to an array of mythological gods

Our constitution forbids us from having one religion. Live and let live. But having said that, this country would be far better if morality, respect and honor (things usually promoted by religions) would return to more Americans, particularly the woke.

I wouldn't say that's Catholicism but instead rotten government, like is happening here.

But at least Catholics don't "sacrifice" their 4-7 year old children to an array of mythological gods
You have the wrong idea about Norse Paganism (and I don't really care because I am really against all religion, given my upbringing), but the world would be a better place if idiots didn't breed and sacrificed their children, no? I mean even though that is not Norse Paganism, maybe it should be?

You have the wrong idea about Norse Paganism (and I don't really care because I am really against all religion, given my upbringing), but the world would be a better place if idiots didn't breed and sacrificed their children, no? I mean even though that is not Norse Paganism, maybe it should be?

It is absolutely Norse Paganism. It wasn't widely believed--it was believed to be early Christian propaganda--until archaeology made it scientific. They sacrificed humans, and in large numbers, children.

If you're asking me if the world would be a better place if people did not have children they don't want--probably.

If you're asking me if a good "solution" to those children they don't want is child sacrifice, that's abhorrent. My God--the God of the universe--had a lot of say about child sacrifice in the Bible. None of it good, shall we say.

This is the human experience. However having gods who demand you sacrifice your own children? For what? So they're not angry anymore?

No
You're missing the point.

Christianity may or may not be the "true religion" of a single god, but ALL religion is a tool for population control. PERIOD. FULL STOP.

And you know that to be true.

If you see it as such, you keep religion in check.

It is absolutely Norse Paganism. It wasn't widely believed--it was believed to be early Christian propaganda--until archaeology made it scientific. They sacrificed humans, and in large numbers, children.

If you're asking me if the world would be a better place if people did not have children they don't want--probably.

If you're asking me if a good "solution" to those children they don't want is child sacrifice, that's abhorrent. My God--the God of the universe--had a lot of say about child sacrifice in the Bible. None of it good, shall we say.
But the point is that ALL religion is and always has been a tool for the powerful to control the masses. You know that is true.

You're missing the point.

Christianity may or may not be the "true religion" of a single god, but ALL religion is a tool for population control. PERIOD. FULL STOP.

And you know that to be true.

If you see it as such, you keep religion in check.

Humans will use any religion for their own ends, whether it's a true religion or not.

But I would never, ever, ever align myself with any kind of a religion that needed to appease its slate of made up gods by killing children.

Never.

Jesus fought the religious establishment of his time and they ultimately killed him for that.
Because they were corrupt and power mad as the dems and rinos (aka Deep State) are today.

Our nation was founded on Godly principles. THAT is the way it works. That is the ONLY way it works. IT is far preferable than the man oriented way that the left has taken us and God willing we will take it back.

But the point is that ALL religion is and always has been a tool for the powerful to control the masses. You know that is true.
That is what the left wants us all to believe because THEY want the power. I think you will see time and again that when these powerful tyrants take over...THEY want the worship..NOT any going to God.

Forum List

Back