Zone1 Do you agree with this statement about voting?

How would you answer the question in the OP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are taxpayers paying for the dumping?

any toxic chemicals ever dumped originate in an in dustrial process. since so few corporations pay taxes, my first guess is no, the bggest profit center in any town is NOT a taxpayer.

are taxpayers allowed to dump on the newly non eligible voters like they were in the jim crow south? ?

Damn for a second there I though I agreed with you. Thank God I read it wrong. Another couple seconds I would of probably swallowed down a gun barrel.
Who do you think writes the tests that allow people to vote?
The Party in power

I would write a very good test. Conservatives would have a hard time passing it…..but it would be a good test

Who do you think writes the tests that allow people to vote?
The Party in power

I would write a very good test. Conservatives would have a hard time passing it…..but it would be a good test
that is the winner, rw, they fail this test every day.

Moot question when the voting system itself is being dynamically managed for outcome. The voter "awareness" has been successfully steered for generations. The only sticking point now is pesky resistance among the flock. THE VERY BIG PROBLEM IN MARYLAND

One of our esteemed members posted this, just wondering how many agree.

Would America be a much better nation if only white Christian male heterosexual Veteran land owners were permitted to vote in ANY and all elections?
The cartoon "racist" should be ignored they are almost always a liberal loon.

the last time conservatives had a voter qualification test the one they gave white guys had to be much easier than the other.
kind of affirmative action for whites.
Whites did not have to take literacy tests
If your father or grandfather had voted you were exempt

The Grandfather Clause

I see shifting goal posts here….
The idea is that stakeholders vote.

Have you ever heard this?
A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; From spiritual faith to great courage; From courage to liberty; From liberty to abundance; From abundance to selfishness; From selfishness to apathy; From apathy to dependence; From dependence back into bondage.”
― Alexander Fraser Tytler

Which is our stage?

it turns out they were "dixiecrats." except of course the loyal republicans like strom thurmnd and jesse helms. you may have a few crazies like that in your party now.

we got rid of ours.
Right, Democrats like Robert Byrd. The majority of those racist Democrats stayed in the party. They didn't switch. What party do you think I'm in ?

Forum List

Back