POLL: Conservatives & Progressives: What is your goal here?

What is the point of personally attacking the other "side"?

• No real reason, it's just fun, I'm not serious, they're okay

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • They are evil and I want them to hurt in any way possible

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • One day my side will win, so I'm fucking with them now

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I have severe self esteem issues and this provides temporary comfort

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I think I'm supposed to because other members of my tribe do it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mango, big time, seriously, holy shit.

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
So who is going to impeach him, the Republicans? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

If you knew anything about the process, you'd realize your lib friends lied to you again. You can't impeach somebody just because you don't like them.

Actually, you guys impeached a Good president over a blow job... impeaching one over treason with Russia will be pretty easy.

Republicans hate Trump more than Democrats do. They just need an excuse.

One of the things I find amazing about liberals is how they can lie to themselves as well and everybody else.....and believe it at the same time.

Clinton never got impeached for a blow job. If he did, post your evidence liar.

Speaking of liars, no evidence that Trump had anything to do with the Russians, it's your puppet masters that keep pulling your strings on that one.
He got impeached for lying about an affair. I thought that was the gentlemanly thing to do. It made him MORE popular, except in dupeworld where the whole thing took place...

no nazi stole your country joe.....calm down.....

I'm sure that's what they told Grandpa Ludwig B131 in the 30's..

Not again.

So clarifying it by saying he got impeached for LYING about the Blow Job makes it better, how again?

So if Trump says something under oath that turns out to be untrue, clearly you guys who supported Clinton for lying about a blow job will support impeaching Trump, too, right?

Speaking of liars, no evidence that Trump had anything to do with the Russians, it's your puppet masters that keep pulling your strings on that one.

You mean other than all the business dealings he's had with them.

Come on, Ray, connect the dots, baby.

So clarifying it by saying he got impeached for LYING about the Blow Job makes it better, how again?

So if Trump says something under oath that turns out to be untrue, clearly you guys who supported Clinton for lying about a blow job will support impeaching Trump, too, right?

Depends. If he is lying under oath to impede an investigation, certainly. If what he is lying about has proof positive evidence that he was lying, certainly.

You mean other than all the business dealings he's had with them.

Come on, Ray, connect the dots, baby.

Why would it matter if he had business dealings with anybody in Russia or not? There is no law agains that. Furthermore, Hillary sold Russia our uranium. You know what that is, don't you? It's that stuff they make nuclear weapons out of. Speaking of which, when her husband was President, he allowed China to access US technology to missile guidance systems. No problem though, huh?

So who is going to impeach him, the Republicans? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

If you knew anything about the process, you'd realize your lib friends lied to you again. You can't impeach somebody just because you don't like them.

Actually, you guys impeached a Good president over a blow job... impeaching one over treason with Russia will be pretty easy.

One of the things I find amazing about liberals is how they can lie to themselves as well and everybody else.....and believe it at the same time.

He got impeached for lying about an affair. I thought that was the gentlemanly thing to do. It made him MORE popular, except in dupeworld where the whole thing took place...

Correction, he was impeached for LYING UNDER OATH.

Correction, he was impeached for LYING UNDER OATH.
BFD, dupe. It cost 90 million for a 6 year witch hunt about Whitewater and all they came up with was BS like this. Bill was more popular afterwards. Too bad Gore didn't use him to get elected and we could have avoided the multiple catastrophe of W. Also too bad you dupes don't have a brain anymore...

Depends. If he is lying under oath to impede an investigation, certainly. If what he is lying about has proof positive evidence that he was lying, certainly.

Okay, by that standard, Clinton lying about getting a blow job had nothing to do with whitewater. Not that this stopped Ken Starr.

Why would it matter if he had business dealings with anybody in Russia or not? There is no law agains that. Furthermore, Hillary sold Russia our uranium. You know what that is, don't you? It's that stuff they make nuclear weapons out of.

She didn't sell anyone anything. A consortium bought that uranium AFTER it was approved by seven federal agencies, most of which Hillary wasn't in charge of.

Speaking of which, when her husband was President, he allowed China to access US technology to missile guidance systems. No problem though, huh?

Which is something big business wanted because they wanted China putting up satellites they could use. Again, guy, we aren't talking about Commerce that is reviewed publically by dozens of agencies and Congress.

We are talking about side deals Trump and his family made with the Russians....

Let's just release his tax returns- ALL OF THEM - and see what falls out.

Derrrr, I did not have sexual relations with that woman! :eusa_shifty:
How anyone can be stupid or duped enough to vote GOP anymore is beyond me. The world is aghast....
Perhaps a part of it is that many are tired of being called "stupid" and "duped" if they dare to disagree with people like you on something, and that your approach isn't very bright.

I wonder if that possibility occurs to people like you, on any level, to any degree, at any time.

I'm not asking you, since I'm assuming it does not. I realize that's how powerful ideology is.

Perhaps a part of it is that many are tired of being called "stupid" and "duped" if they dare to disagree with people like you on something, and that your approach isn't very bright.

so this is your argument, that the Dumb White Trash contingent who keeps voting to let the rich fuck them over, and we should be worried about their feelings when we point out that they are really creating their own mess?

Really?

As I've said, I voted for Republicans for years and years, and then one day, my Romney-fan boss informed me that he could and would fuck me over professionally because "He didn't have to deal with a union".

And working class person still voting for the Republicans after 2008 is a dupe. if that hurts their little feelings, too bad.

But if anyone looked at their busted 401K and their underwater mortgage and their 20-something kid sleeping on the couch beause there were no jobs out there....and they thought, "Hey, let's put the Republicans back in there again because the Democrats want to let lady-boys pee in the wrong bathroom", then that person is a dupe and an idiot.

How anyone can be stupid or duped enough to vote GOP anymore is beyond me. The world is aghast....

I wonder if that possibility occurs to people like you, on any level, to any degree, at any time.

I'm not asking you, since I'm assuming it does not. I realize that's how powerful ideology is.
Good policy, solutions, fair capitalism, as opposed to fear mongering, ignorance, and duping the chumps with bs and hate while screwing them every day- too bad you live on an imaginary planet? See sig. Opinion | The culture war is alive and well. And Republicans will keep fighting it.

Good policy, solutions, fair capitalism, as opposed to fear mongering, ignorance, and duping the chumps with bs and hate while screwing them every day- too bad you live on an imaginary planet? See sig. Opinion | The culture war is alive and well. And Republicans will keep fighting it.
And another perfect example, thanks.

Okay, by that standard, Clinton lying about getting a blow job had nothing to do with whitewater. Not that this stopped Ken Starr.

Where did I say anything about Whitewater? It had to do with Paula Jones and proof that Bill had or tried to engage in sex with underlings as a politican. And to be honest, Clinton brought that all down on himself. Jones just wanted a public apology and an admission of guilt for what he did. But Bill thought he was slicker than that.

She didn't sell anyone anything. A consortium bought that uranium AFTER it was approved by seven federal agencies, most of which Hillary wasn't in charge of.

Not according the the NYT; one of your very own:

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Which is something big business wanted because they wanted China putting up satellites they could use. Again, guy, we aren't talking about Commerce that is reviewed publically by dozens of agencies and Congress.

The IRS has seen every page of Trump's returns. The FBI can subpoena his tax returns from the IRS anytime they wanted. There is nothing in those returns because what business dealings Trump may or may not have had with people in Russia is irrelevant.

Once again, the New York Times:

Clinton Approves Technology Transfer to China

By JOHN M. BRODERMAY 11, 1999

The Clinton Administration notified Congress today that it had approved the export of technology to China to permit the launching of a communications satellite aboard a Chinese rocket next month.

President Clinton said in a letter to Congress that the transfer would not harm national security or significantly improve China's military capability in space. The President was required under a 1998 law to certify that all such technology exports are in the national interest.

The certification was the first such notice to Congress under the law, which was passed in the aftermath of a Congressional uproar last year over the transfer of sensitive missile technology to China.

Clinton Approves Technology Transfer to China

Why would it matter if he had business dealings with anybody in Russia or not? There is no law agains that. Furthermore, Hillary sold Russia our uranium. You know what that is, don't you? It's that stuff they make nuclear weapons out of.

Speaking of which, when her husband was President, he allowed China to access US technology to missile guidance systems. No problem though, huh?

Amazing the bs and crap gossip that keeps the GOPchumps in line, and screwed.

Another perfect example, thanks. Any argument to the mountain of evidence I just gave you. Pubtroll- the only kind?

Another perfect example, thanks. Any argument to the mountain of evidence I just gave you. Pubtroll- the only kind?
I point out that you folks attack and insult those who dare to disagree with you, and your response is to attack and insult those who dare to disagree with you.

Boy, you're right, you really got me there.

I point out that you folks attack and insult those who dare to disagree with you, and your response is to attack and insult those who dare to disagree with you.

I insult your politics, which are based on bs. That's being a dupe. GOPers call me stupid, gay, all kinds of personal, stupid hateful insults. This is about politics, and the duping of America by the GOP is THE story of the last 30 years. Try defending your bs propaganda/beliefs.

I insult your politics, which are based on bs. That's being a dupe. GOPers call me stupid, gay, all kinds of personal, stupid hateful insults. This is about politics, and the duping of America by the GOP is THE story of the last 30 years. Try defending your bs propaganda/beliefs.
I voted for Hillary.

You people insult others personally, constantly, pathologically, and you know it. You can't even help yourselves.

Trump owes you people a big thank you. You're just too full of yourselves to see it.

Here's a REAL liberal who sees it:
Bourdain_zpsqy3r3k7x.gif~original

I voted for Hillary.

You people insult others personally, constantly, pathologically, and you know it. You can't even help yourselves.

Trump owes you people a big thank you. You're just too full of yourselves to see it.

Here's a REAL liberal who sees it:
Bourdain_zpsqy3r3k7x.gif~original

Why didn't you say so? Sorry, I get you mixed up with a RWer. I'm surrounded by dupes out here- most of my friends, the district voted 73% Trump. See sig last line. They are misinformed- I don't blame them, I blame the huge RW BS hate machine.. I don't preach to them. THIS IS A POLITICAL FORUM.

Where did I say anything about Whitewater? It had to do with Paula Jones and proof that Bill had or tried to engage in sex with underlings as a politican. And to be honest, Clinton brought that all down on himself. Jones just wanted a public apology and an admission of guilt for what he did. But Bill thought he was slicker than that.

Except she wasn't an underling, she didn't work for him. And Clinton offered to settle the case many times, Jones (or the wingnuts behind her, she's kind of a tool) kept upping the ante.

In any case, Ken Starr wasn't investigating Paula Jones, he was investigating Whitewater.

The IRS has seen every page of Trump's returns. The FBI can subpoena his tax returns from the IRS anytime they wanted. There is nothing in those returns because what business dealings Trump may or may not have had with people in Russia is irrelevant.

Okay, you keep telling yourself that. But Mueller is putting together a platoon of lawyers to take Trump down.

Forum List

Back