POLL: Conservatives & Progressives: What is your goal here?

What is the point of personally attacking the other "side"?

• No real reason, it's just fun, I'm not serious, they're okay

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • They are evil and I want them to hurt in any way possible

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • One day my side will win, so I'm fucking with them now

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I have severe self esteem issues and this provides temporary comfort

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I think I'm supposed to because other members of my tribe do it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mango, big time, seriously, holy shit.

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
Why didn't you say so? Sorry, I get you mixed up with a RWer. I'm surrounded by dupes out here- most of my friends, the district voted 73% Trump. See sig last line. They are misinformed- I don't blame them, I blame the huge RW BS hate machine.. I don't preach to them. THIS IS A POLITICAL FORUM.

Don't believe Mac when he says he voted for Hillary. He really wants the redneck racists to like him.

Okay, you keep telling yourself that. But Mueller is putting together a platoon of lawyers to take Trump down.

Yes, a bunch of leftist Hillary supporting lawyers too. Goes to show you can never trust a Democrat.

Except she wasn't an underling, she didn't work for him. And Clinton offered to settle the case many times, Jones (or the wingnuts behind her, she's kind of a tool) kept upping the ante.

In any case, Ken Starr wasn't investigating Paula Jones, he was investigating Whitewater.

Wrong, in her original interview she said she was summoned to Clinton's hotel room. Because she worked for the state, she was excited at the thought her work was recognized all the way to the Governors office, and was expecting perhaps a promotion of some kind.

Clinton wanted to make Jones go away, so he offered a financial settlement out of court. Because it didn't come with the apology she wanted, she refused it.

Wrong, in her original interview she said she was summoned to Clinton's hotel room. Because she worked for the state, she was excited at the thought her work was recognized all the way to the Governors office, and was expecting perhaps a promotion of some kind.

Clinton wanted to make Jones go away, so he offered a financial settlement out of court. Because it didn't come with the apology she wanted, she refused it.

Yes, the poor thing was so traumatized she posed for Penthouse after the Wingnuts were through with her. .

Yes, the poor thing was so traumatized she posed for Penthouse after the Wingnuts were through with her. .

Actually she wasn't, that's why she didn't take immediate action. It wasn't until Clinton sent his minions on talk shows to insult and degrade the woman that set her off.

James Carville

Actually she wasn't, that's why she didn't take immediate action. It wasn't until Clinton sent his minions on talk shows to insult and degrade the woman that set her off.

Except nothing of the sort happened.

Here's the thing. Paula Jones was a liar. She claimed Clinton's dick had a distinguishing characteristic. Clinton's doctor and women who actually have seen Clinton's dick have confirmed that, nope, it's just a dick.

She took action when the VRW conspiracy dragged a $100 bill through a trailer park, and she popped up.

Except nothing of the sort happened.

Here's the thing. Paula Jones was a liar. She claimed Clinton's dick had a distinguishing characteristic. Clinton's doctor and women who actually have seen Clinton's dick have confirmed that, nope, it's just a dick.

She took action when the VRW conspiracy dragged a $100 bill through a trailer park, and she popped up.

Yes, I'm sure Clinton just asked her to his hotel room to privately discuss golf and perhaps their future grandchildren.

Yes, I'm sure Clinton just asked her to his hotel room to privately discuss golf and perhaps their future grandchildren.

There's no evidence that Lying Paula was ever in Bill's room to start with. Which is why the Judge threw her case out with having no merit.

No, the case had no evidence is why. Clinton made sure all his affairs were in private with no witnesses just as he did with Lewinsky. He pulled it off so many times that he never suspected some girl would keep a dress unwashed as evidence.

The State Trooper that was assigned to Clinton while governor spoke of his instructions to get women to Clinton's room, but for some reason (ahem) later recanted the story. I guess he didn't want to have an unexplainable accident happen to him.

No, the case had no evidence is why. Clinton made sure all his affairs were in private with no witnesses just as he did with Lewinsky. He pulled it off so many times that he never suspected some girl would keep a dress unwashed as evidence.

Ummmm... you do realize that Monica consented, right? so did most of the other women he banged, all of whom were a lot better looking than Paula Jones lying trailer trash ass. Come on, the guy scored with Ms. America, for Christ's sake.

The State Trooper that was assigned to Clinton while governor spoke of his instructions to get women to Clinton's room, but for some reason (ahem) later recanted the story. I guess he didn't want to have an unexplainable accident happen to him.

Or he realized you get into real trouble when you perjure yourself. But if you want to use that state trooper as evidence, his statement was that Jones was totally into it.

Ummmm... you do realize that Monica consented, right? so did most of the other women he banged, all of whom were a lot better looking than Paula Jones lying trailer trash ass. Come on, the guy scored with Ms. America, for Christ's sake.

I never said Monica was forced or raped. She was a very young woman lured into the gates of hell by the devil himself. Young and impressionable, not even old enough to have a drink at a bar, Clinton took advantage of her with your (and other leftists) approval.

Or he realized you get into real trouble when you perjure yourself. But if you want to use that state trooper as evidence, his statement was that Jones was totally into it.

Yes, the exact opposite of what he originally said, isn't that strange now????

But he is MARRIED! Hello?

For progressives, it's to get out the message of:
The importance of education
Heathcare saves lives
Why we need to rebuild the country's infrastructure
The evils of gerrymandering
Equal pay for equal work
Woman's rights
It's a very long list

We know what conservatives want.

I never said Monica was forced or raped. She was a very young woman lured into the gates of hell by the devil himself. Young and impressionable, not even old enough to have a drink at a bar, Clinton took advantage of her with your (and other leftists) approval.

Um, dude, you need to get your facts straight. At the point Lewinsky worked at the White House,she was a 22 year old college graduate, more than old enough to have a drink and Clinton wasn't even her first sexual relationship. We ask 22 year-olds to lead platoons into combat, they are old enough to decide their own sexuality.

None of which makes what Lying Paula said true.

Yes, the exact opposite of what he originally said, isn't that strange now????

Not really. What he originally said was probably more suspect because he was paid money to say that. When you got him in a court under oath, he sheepishly admitted he was lying.

Just remember, asking a 22 year old to die for his country over a lie over weapons that don't exist isn't an impeachable offense, but asking one for a blow job is.

Not really. What he originally said was probably more suspect because he was paid money to say that. When you got him in a court under oath, he sheepishly admitted he was lying.

Just remember, asking a 22 year old to die for his country over a lie over weapons that don't exist isn't an impeachable offense, but asking one for a blow job is.

You just can't help yourself can you? Nobody was ever impeached for a BJ in this country. That is unless you think lying to a judge under oath is a BJ.

So a State Trooper was lying. What about the other three troopers who said they participated in the same nonsense? Are all four Troopers lying?

You just can't help yourself can you? Nobody was ever impeached for a BJ in this country. That is unless you think lying to a judge under oath is a BJ.

Except you can make the argument he didn't lie, as a lot of guys don't consider a BJ to be sex.

The whole idea of spending 70 million dollars to figure out who touched what and when was a little silly, though.

Just remember- Get a blow job, get impeached.
Lie and send 5000 Americans and a million Iraqis to their death... meh. No big deal.

So a State Trooper was lying. What about the other three troopers who said they participated in the same nonsense? Are all four Troopers lying?

All four state troopers claimed that Paula said she wanted to be Clinton's girlfriend. And they all changed their stories under oath.

Except you can make the argument he didn't lie, as a lot of guys don't consider a BJ to be sex.

The whole idea of spending 70 million dollars to figure out who touched what and when was a little silly, though.

Just remember- Get a blow job, get impeached.

The only person that believed a BJ wasn't sex was Clinton, and that's because he was trying to find a way to lie and say he didn't. Only an idiot would think that oral sex wasn't sex. It's like saying playing baseball is not playing sports.

All four state troopers claimed that Paula said she wanted to be Clinton's girlfriend. And they all changed their stories under oath.

If I remember correctly there was only one trooper to take the stand. They all independently told the same story but when the pressure was on, they changed it. Hmmmm, I wonder why that would be?

The only person that believed a BJ wasn't sex was Clinton, and that's because he was trying to find a way to lie and say he didn't. Only an idiot would think that oral sex wasn't sex. It's like saying playing baseball is not playing sports.

US teenagers think oral sex isn't real sex

A study of nearly 600 young California teenagers indicates that, having been told to be abstinent and warned of dangers of sex such as pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases, they have decided that oral sex is the safest choice (Pediatrics 2005;115:845-51).

Previous studies indicated that many young people choose to have oral sex and don't consider it "real sex." In 1999 a study in the journal of the American Medical Association showed that US university students didn't think oral sex was real sex (JAMA 1999:281;275-7).

Publication of that study coincided with the impeachment trial of Bill Clinton, at which he denied sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky, who had performed oral sex on him. Dr George Lundberg, editor of JAMA, was fired for publishing the article (BMJ 1999;318:213).

The authors of the Pediatrics study say that teenagers see oral sex as a way of preserving their virginity while allowing intimacy and sexual pleasure. "A far greater number of adolescents are engaging in oral sex than vaginal sex and at young ages," they write. However, teenagers think oral sex is safer than it is.

US teenagers think oral sex isn't real sex

A study of nearly 600 young California teenagers indicates that, having been told to be abstinent and warned of dangers of sex such as pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases, they have decided that oral sex is the safest choice (Pediatrics 2005;115:845-51).

Previous studies indicated that many young people choose to have oral sex and don't consider it "real sex." In 1999 a study in the journal of the American Medical Association showed that US university students didn't think oral sex was real sex (JAMA 1999:281;275-7).

Publication of that study coincided with the impeachment trial of Bill Clinton, at which he denied sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky, who had performed oral sex on him. Dr George Lundberg, editor of JAMA, was fired for publishing the article (BMJ 1999;318:213).

The authors of the Pediatrics study say that teenagers see oral sex as a way of preserving their virginity while allowing intimacy and sexual pleasure. "A far greater number of adolescents are engaging in oral sex than vaginal sex and at young ages," they write. However, teenagers think oral sex is safer than it is.

Gee, now where did they draw that conclusion from??? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The reason I joined this site, to gain & give information. on the people we elect & the policy's that effect all our life's, no one has all the answers.

Forum List

Back