POLL: Conservatives & Progressives: What is your goal here?

What is the point of personally attacking the other "side"?

• No real reason, it's just fun, I'm not serious, they're okay

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • They are evil and I want them to hurt in any way possible

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • One day my side will win, so I'm fucking with them now

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I have severe self esteem issues and this provides temporary comfort

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I think I'm supposed to because other members of my tribe do it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mango, big time, seriously, holy shit.

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
He's as high & mighty as it gets here, constantly belittling people, and that's saying something. He's just desperate to change the subject.

And note the "carve some notches" thing. That's another element of this: They so often declare "victory". That's why I'm convinced much of this is a matter of self esteem, a temporary boost based on so little. Attack and mock and insult, and then they feel a little better about themselves for a while.

This isn't about politics. Politics is just the vehicle.

He constantly describes liberals to a tee and says that's what conservatives are. Seems like a very politically confused person if you ask me.

Yet he's not the only one doing that.....seems to be the Liberals way. They have taken everything Conservatives have said about them during the campaign & election......and now throwing it back as if they thought of it first......because they don't have anything else.
They've even realized that their precious MSM outlets for 'credible' news has failed, so they don't bother linking to source to back up any claims. I have twice in the last week or two threw NYT & CNN (actual events) to 2 different people (King Shit from Turd Island here was one) and both screamed 'fake news-it never happened'.
They know they've lost, they know they're screwed.....yet keep arguing to make themselves feel better. Kinda like 'not going down without a fight' as they're caught in the whirlpool going round & round.
"Progressives", not liberals. These people are NOT liberal, no matter what they claim. They're what REAL liberals used to fight AGAINST.

ok.......Progressives, Liberals, Blue, Jackass, Democrats, or whatever else.......to me is all about the same & only splitting hairs to the differences. :rolleyes:
Well, that's the problem. We're becoming so binary in our politics that detail and nuance are being ignored.

I'm not so sure it's being purposefully ignored as much as most just can't tell the differences......kinda like an optical illusion of 'Where's Waldo' or 'Can you find the???'......after a bit, they all blend together.........and I'm sure the same could be said for the Right. Politics has just become that polarized.

joe.....learn how our elections work.....your problem like so many others is....you cant believe the "most qualified" person ever spent a billion dollars, and lost to trump....get over it....

She didn't lose, she got 3 million more votes. The system is broken. If you are going to create this body that can overrule the will of the people, it should be to prevent exactly this sort of thing from happening.

Hey, we are little over 100 days in, and Impeachment is already on the table, as a lot of folks knew it would be.
the system is only broken to those who cant accept that the one they wanted lost,when their person wins you never hear them say how its broken...deal with it like the rest of us have to Joe....

It's not my fault unless you can explain why it is. I didn't cause the crime here. I didn't cause the closing of businesses here. I didn't bring the HUD people here. I didn't put all the trash on the streets here. I don't make noise day and night causing people to move. Who did all that here and more? The Democrats of course. They destroy anything good that working people have.

Guy, the HUD People aren't the reason why your neighborhood is shit. Your neighborhood is shit because the one percenters polluted your city to the point where the rivers caught on fire, and then they threw it to the side when they went to build their new factories someplace else.

The HUD people and you were the only ones who didn't have the resources to get the fuck out.

The problem is, you think you are so much better than the "HUD people" when you really aren't. you are just confused poor.

I'm much better than HUD people. I don't need your tax money to put a roof over my head; I don't own an Obama Phone; I'm not home all day and then go out at night getting drunk and high until 3:00am, then come home and wake up the working people; I never ate a food item in my life that was purchased with food stamps; I don't have children I can't afford to support.

As for HUD people, it's not that the didn't have the money to move out, it's that they didn't have the money to move in. Government gave them the money to move in. Otherwise they wouldn't be here.

joe.....learn how our elections work.....your problem like so many others is....you cant believe the "most qualified" person ever spent a billion dollars, and lost to trump....get over it....

She didn't lose, she got 3 million more votes. The system is broken. If you are going to create this body that can overrule the will of the people, it should be to prevent exactly this sort of thing from happening.

Hey, we are little over 100 days in, and Impeachment is already on the table, as a lot of folks knew it would be.

So who is going to impeach him, the Republicans? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

If you knew anything about the process, you'd realize your lib friends lied to you again. You can't impeach somebody just because you don't like them.

No surprise here.

I'd think a reasonable adult would ask themselves whether constantly attacking and insulting people who dare to disagree with them is contributing to this or not.

Poll: Americans say U.S. political debate is increasingly uncivil

170619-cbs-news-violence-poll.jpg

Last edited:
So who is going to impeach him, the Republicans? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

If you knew anything about the process, you'd realize your lib friends lied to you again. You can't impeach somebody just because you don't like them.

Actually, you guys impeached a Good president over a blow job... impeaching one over treason with Russia will be pretty easy.

Republicans hate Trump more than Democrats do. They just need an excuse.

No surprise here.

I'd think a reasonable adult would ask themselves whether constantly attacking and insulting people who dare to disagree with them is contributing to this or not.

I agree. When you have a president who calls women "pigs" and talks about "Grabbing them by the pussy", when you have one who calls Mexicans "rapists", when you have one who defames an entire religion, who invites Neo-Nazis to be part of his government... then things are going to get pretty damned uncivil.

But tell us again how you voted for Hillary Mac, that shit never gets old.

I'm much better than HUD people. I don't need your tax money to put a roof over my head; I don't own an Obama Phone; I'm not home all day and then go out at night getting drunk and high until 3:00am, then come home and wake up the working people; I never ate a food item in my life that was purchased with food stamps; I don't have children I can't afford to support.

As for HUD people, it's not that the didn't have the money to move out, it's that they didn't have the money to move in. Government gave them the money to move in. Otherwise they wouldn't be here.

You keep telling yourself you are better, White trash.

No surprise here.

I agree. When you have a president who calls women "pigs" and talks about "Grabbing them by the pussy", when you have one who calls Mexicans "rapists", when you have one who defames an entire religion, who invites Neo-Nazis to be part of his government... then things are going to get pretty damned uncivil.

But tell us again how you voted for Hillary Mac, that shit never gets old.
images

the system is only broken to those who cant accept that the one they wanted lost,when their person wins you never hear them say how its broken...deal with it like the rest of us have to Joe...

I am dealing with it. I am doing everything I can to fight the Nazi who stole my country.
no nazi stole your country joe.....calm down.....

You keep telling yourself you are better, White trash.

You don't need to tell yourself something you already know.

Actually, you guys impeached a Good president over a blow job... impeaching one over treason with Russia will be pretty easy.

One of the things I find amazing about liberals is how they can lie to themselves as well and everybody else.....and believe it at the same time.

Clinton never got impeached for a blow job. If he did, post your evidence liar.

Speaking of liars, no evidence that Trump had anything to do with the Russians, it's your puppet masters that keep pulling your strings on that one.

One of the things I find amazing about liberals is how they can lie to themselves as well and everybody else.....and believe it at the same time.

Clinton never got impeached for a blow job. If he did, post your evidence liar.

Speaking of liars, no evidence that Trump had anything to do with the Russians, it's your puppet masters that keep pulling your strings on that one.
The investigation will find out. But we do know the Russians tried to throw the election to Trump, and maybe did. Also, we know Trumpers lied about meeting with Russians. hmmmm....have to wait to see...(Our whole media is a cowardly, ratings mad POS Gabfest- how bout some investment, news and journalism?) I wouldn't be surprised if Trump didn't know about what was going on. That seems to be the theme. He watches and believes Fox and Infowars. Arrrggghhhh.......well at east the crap is being revealed.

Forum List

Back