CDZ POLL: Are you proud of your party right now?

Are you proud of your party right now?

• Total voters
Not happy with my party. As a Blue Dog Democrat , I’m my own best friend... :abgg2q.jpg:

A real "Blue Dog" or just a show pony wanting to distance themselves from the nutter like AOC and the "squalid"!!

Greg

Do not match in lockstep with them, but they are the closest group to my politics.

Please detail how so??

Greg

I support the principle of federalism. I’m pro death penalty as well as pro choice. I’m a fiscal conservative, yet a social moderate. I’m for securing our borders and take a harder line on immigration than most Democrats. I embrace a strong defense, but believe their is a middle ground for how much to spend on our military. I support compromise with the GOP to pass legislation for the good of the country. I reject extremism in the Democratic Party as much as I do within the Republican Party. I agreed with Zell Miller that “my country is more important than my party.”

I'm neither pro-death penalty or pro-choice but with the rest I would be close to your views. How tribal are you?

Greg

Do my best not to be. I have no problem calling out either party if they do something wrong. That said , I’m human :)

What about us that don't identify with any political party?
Then the question would be "are you proud of the parties right now", perhaps.
Proud of the democrat party? You'd have to be insane.
Proud of the republican party? There are a few people that are doing good work, but other than that, no.

I don't like politicians in general, either party. I think they're all greedy, corrupt pieces of shit.

LMAO!!!! Show me the math on that one, dumb ass......link please?

I did the math earlier in the thread.
Link, Joseph.....

You need a link to math? Or do you think Math is one of those Globalist conspiracies like Sandy Hook and Evolution?

Show how S.S benefit contributions run out after seven years, ya lying sack of shit....and how anything a retiree accepts is at the largess of your beloved corporate "gubermint" and thus a "entitlement". Bring it on, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie.....because you lack the ability to back up any of your bullshit.....such as footage of the 440 other children being evacuated at Sandy Hoax. The fact that you deem Gene Ro$en's story of having children dropped off on the curb in front of his home sans any explanation and you believe that is plausible? Well, that just tells me just how much of a blithering idiot you really are.

Put up or STFU, Joe Blowhard........

Holy fuck, Mac.....do you read anything I post here? You come across as halfway "bright" at times and then other times you come across as a blithering idiot. You act like you are taking the high road but yet clueless...it's a look unbecoming of yourself because you seem clueless.

Wake the fuck up, son.........

Holy fuck, Mac.....do you read anything I post here? You come across as halfway "bright" at times and then other times you come across as a blithering idiot. You act like you are taking the high road but yet clueless...it's a look unbecoming of yourself because you seem clueless.

First of all, this is the CDZ. Please try to control yourself.

Second, I simply answered a question with what I thought might be a helpful answer.

Maybe a little less caffeine, huh?

Not happy with my party. As a Blue Dog Democrat , I’m my own best friend... :abgg2q.jpg:

A real "Blue Dog" or just a show pony wanting to distance themselves from the nutter like AOC and the "squalid"!!

Greg

Mac doesn't understand.....his lame "I am a lone wolf...listen to me howl" act is fucking lamer than watching a cat trying to bury it's shit on a frozen sidewalk.

Greg

Mac doesn't understand.....his lame "I am a lone wolf...listen to me howl" act is fucking lamer than watching a cat trying to bury it's shit on a frozen sidewalk.
There are more of me than there are of you.

And again, perhaps you can control yourself a bit, here in the CDZ.

Second, I simply answered a question with what I thought might be a helpful answer.

Mac waddles in with "Are you proud of your duopoly?" As if Mac was seeking honest discussion. This is the point in this thread where I have to fight back the urge to puke.

Mac waddles in with "Are you proud of your duopoly?" As if Mac was seeking honest discussion. This is the point in this thread where I have to fight back the urge to puke.
I said "duopoly"?

Is that what you perceive?

Greg

Clarify, Mac.........

Greg

Clarify, Mac.........
Clarify what?

Maybe ask an intelligent question without insults and vulgarity. I'll be happy to respond.

I said "duopoly"?

Not a ****'s hair worth of difference between the two bought and paid for political parties at the very top and if you had more than a double digit IQ score?It would be obvious to you. I shan't hold out hope that you can ever get out of the left versus right paradigm.

I said "duopoly"?

Not a ****'s hair worth of difference between the two bought and paid for political parties at the very top and if you had more than a double digit IQ score?It would be obvious to you. I shan't hold out hope that you can ever get out of the left versus right paradigm.
Okay, thanks.

Greg

Clarify, Mac.........
Clarify what?

Maybe ask an intelligent question without insults and vulgarity. I'll be happy to respond.

I wouldn't waste my time asking you a question that you couldn't hope to answer on the best day you ever had. You are not what one would refer to as an "enlightened one". Casting pearls before swine is an effort in futility. I am not insulting you because you can't help what you are....simply stating fact.

I said "duopoly"?

Okay, thanks.

You are welcome.........I'm here to help any way I can.

Greg

Clarify, Mac.........
Clarify what?

I wouldn't waste my time asking you a question that you couldn't hope to answer on the best day you ever had. You are not what one would refer to as an "enlightened one". Casting pearls before swine is an effort in futility. I am not insulting you because you can't help what you are....simply stating fact.
Okay, thanks.

And thanks for the stimulating conversation.

Forum List

Back