POLL: Are Trump and his supporters Nazis?

Are Trump and his supporters Nazis?

• Yes - I do believe this

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • No - It's just partisan hyperbole

Votes: 100 70.9%
  • Schnitzel

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
The very instant someone goes Hitler, I will only give a troll response.
I save my thought out responses for those that take the time to post their own thoughts...not cheap soundbites.

Depends on who you ask. No doubt many leftists think so. That would seem to indicate that these leftists have lost their minds.

55483192.jpg

Serious question.

I see this term tossed around pretty regularly in various ways.

Please vote and comment, thanks.

Democrat voters are like robots. They only do what they were programmed to do. Throw some damaging term out there, and the robots pick it up and repeat it constantly.

I guess they never learn. They didn't pay attention to the retaliation of Hillary's deplorable remark. So I'm sure their Jewish voters will appreciate the comparison and Democrat leaders won't regret it until it's too late.

Serious question.

I see this term tossed around pretty regularly in various ways.

Please vote and comment, thanks.

Democrat voters are like robots. They only do what they were programmed to do. Throw some damaging term out there, and the robots pick it up and repeat it constantly.

I guess they never learn. They didn't pay attention to the retaliation of Hillary's deplorable remark. So I'm sure their Jewish voters will appreciate the comparison and Democrat leaders won't regret it until it's too late.
I dunno. Next to blacks the Jews have been the most loyal dimocrat voters. Doesn’t make sense for either group but it is what it is.

Only idiots use the Hitler line.............normally when they are getting their asses kicked.........

I used it once not long ago for a specific reason..........Saw a Mod use it and that mod was on another thread........so I used a Hitler meme......

And low and behold was criticized for using it by the same person that had just used it on another thread..........

Called that one out on it.........and poof........bye bye..........

If you use the Nazi and Hitler crap on these boards...........you are a loser.

Neo-nazis.
Could you define that?

Please get as specific as you want.
Fans of the social aspects of Nazism. Ultranationalism, racism, xenophopia, homophobia, etc.

A mainstay of far right extremism in today's political spectrum.
And here we go...............trying to justify it's use..............

There is no reasoning or compromise with these people.........They are a joke.

Neo-nazis.
Could you define that?

Fans of the social aspects of Nazism. Ultranationalism, racism, xenophopia, homophobia, etc.

Liberals by definition lack the ability to reason, thus why they are liberal

-Geaux

You know what really makes me laugh...........How some of them demand you DEFEND that YOU ARE NOT A NAZI..........

They call you a NAZI............and every other name in the book........and then DEMAND we prove otherwise...........

Talk about landing on your head at birth idiocy...........They weren't just dropped on their heads they hit a ceiling fan ......were flung out the 3rd story window ........and landed on their heads in the pavement below.

Neo-nazis.
Could you define that?

I don't have to justify anything. I'm defining.

Neo-nazis.
Could you define that?

Liberals by definition lack the ability to reason, thus why they are liberal

-Geaux
You are off topic, incorrect, and not too bright.

Forum List

Back