MJ for Texas - One of THE best political ads I've ever seen

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
A little long for television, but great for You Tube - Now over 1.3 million hits in first three days. I'm sure she has a shortened version. But this demands the full monty and 3 minutes of your time. Featured yesterday by Joy Reid on AM Joy. She'll be on the show next weekend.

Sit back, Relax, and Enjoy - "Doors" (hit it full screen)

No wonder how grand and successful a Democrat has been, no matter how quintessentially American that individual might be, they carry a major character flaw by mere membership in that execrable party, and they upon election drag that party into office with them.

The Democratic Party is our clear and present danger.

Campaign contributions MUST be either eliminated or limited to something like $100 per person. And companies should not be allowed to donate to political parties/candidates.

And before meatheads say '$100 is not enough'? Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump went VERY far in the last federal election on relatively small campaign contributions.
If 500,000 people donate $100 each - that is $50 million.
And in 2018...that is more then enough as TV ads mean nothing today. Only dinosaurs watch them/take them seriously. Most people use the net, MSM and debates to make up their minds (assuming they have not been made up already).

Campaign contributions must be limited.

Last edited:
No wonder how grand and successful a Democrat has been, no matter how quintessentially American that individual might be, they carry a major character flaw by mere membership in that execrable party, and they upon election drag that party into office with them.

I have read several of your posts and was a psyche minor in university.

And CLEARLY your mental instability is your family's Clear and Present Danger.

Writing it bigger doesn't make it any less laughable.

Big Five and Meyers-Briggs call me "stable as all get out". How about you, "psyche" minor?

Funny, because the Republican Party is no longer - It is now the Trump Party.

If you're proud of that - I can't help.

Real conservatives are leaving in droves.

George F. Will: This November, cast your vote against the GOP

Campaign contributions MUST be either eliminated or limited to something like $100 per person. And companies should not be allowed to donate to political parties/candidates.

And before meatheads say '$100 is not enough'? Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump went VERY far in the last federal election on relatively small campaign contributions.
If 1500,000 people donate $100 each - that is $50 million.
And in 2018...that is more then enough as TV ads mean nothing today. Only dinosaurs watch them/take them seriously. Most people use the net, MSM and debates to make up their minds (assuming they have not been made up already).

Campaign contributions must be limited.

Citizens United was the worst SCOTUS decision EVER.

Dumpit to Crumpit!

I don't care what it is. I'm neither Republican nor conservative, nor have I ever been.

Big Five and Meyers-Briggs call me "stable as all get out". How about you, "psyche" minor?

It got your attention...and it will get others.

Mission accomplished.

And no...it is not laughable. Your posts clearly show a definite mental distortion of reality. I strongly suggest you seek help.

And since I was a psyche minor and I doubt you have ever set foot inside a university (except perhaps as a janitor); between the two of us...I am far more qualified on this subject then you are.

And if I am SO wrong...then go to a shrink and post their findings on this site to the contrary.

Since you will not...then you have zero factual proof that what I typed was erroneous.

We are done here...have a more balanced day.

More of an aberration I think.

I agree completely.

True, decent, intelligent conservatives that I know are disgusted my Donald Trump.

They like his corporate tax cuts and his red tape reductions. But they like almost nothing else he has done.

And they find his (and his Trumpbot trained minions) behavior, revolting and un-American.

Last edited:
I agree completely.

True, decent, intelligent conservatives that I know are disgusted my Donald Trump.

They like his corporate tax cuts and his red tape reductions. But they like almost nothing else he has done.

And they find his (and his Trumpbot trained minions) behavior disgusting and un-American.

Intellectual conservatives were tossed under the bus around 2010 with the advent of the Teabagger movement.

William F Buckley and Abe Lincoln spin in their graves over the new, moral-free White Nationalist Trump Party.

It got your attention...and it will get others.

Mission accomplished.

And no...it is not laughable. Your posts clearly show a definite mental distortion of reality. I strongly suggest you seek help.

Considering you know nothing about me, please define the distortion as you see it.

And since I was a psyche minor and I doubt you have ever set foot inside a university (except perhaps as a janitor); between the two of us...I am far more qualified on this subject then you are.

How do you know you are more qualified? Again, please elucidate upon your 3rd-Grade level attempt at insult. What university? Certificates?

And if I am SO wrong...then go to a shrink and post their findings on this site to the contrary.

Did you know that shrinks have one of the highest suicide rates on the planet? Why would I seek advice from a potential suicide?

Since you will not...then you have zero factual proof that what I typed was erroneous.

Logic dictates that you first provide a positive, before I provide a negative.

A little long for television, but great for You Tube - Now over 1.3 million hits in first three days. I'm sure she has a shortened version. But this demands the full monty and 3 minutes of your time. Featured yesterday by Joy Reid on AM Joy. She'll be on the show next weekend.

Great ad for the military. What’s in there to make me vote for her? What is she going to do?

Will's article is typical of the elitist pundit class. His use of the term "country" that he is concerned about actually means "government" and has nothing to do with the people or the constitutional republic.

Great ad for the military. What’s in there to make me vote for her? What is she going to do?

take your guns

Forum List

Back