Poll: 4 out of 5 Americans don't trust Washington

:lol:

I've linked to somewhere you can read up on the evidence.

That you refuse proves that you don't care about the truth.

That your only response to someone expecting people to follow the law is to cry 'racist' shows that you have zero credibility.

You've "linked to somewhere?"

Yeah, THAT's IMPRESSIVE.

:night:

Someone else be entertained by watching you embarrass yourself

Well Yeah--Social Security has been RAIDED by the Federal Government to pay for anything and everything which has nothing to do with retirement of American citiizens who have paid all their lives into this fund. Medicare is BANKRUPT--SOCIAL SECURITY IS BANKRUPT--in fact our FEDERAL GOVERNMENT can't even keep the senate cafeteria out of red ink.

And you trust THEM with what-ever you think you need---LOL

"When Government is big enough to give you everything you want, it will also be big enough to TAKE everything you have." Thomas Jefferson.

Last edited:
Swing an a Miss....Strike Three!

Another US Government hater who is unable to name a country that is more trustworthy than ours.

Come on boys! You all hate the US Government.....name a country you want us to be like

Government is nothing but a necessary evil.

Those of you who think government is some benevolent all loving all righteous embodiment of the "good and trustworthy" are naive to the point of being mentally retarded.

Oh and BTW you still haven't answered my question.

Skull pilot steps to the plate and once again Swings and misses

Come on...its a simple question. If the US Government is so bad...why can't you name an example of a Government you would prefer.

Canada? France? Italay? UK? Russia?

Otherwise my claim that the US has the best government in the world stands

BTW the baseball analogy is fucking lame.

And answer the question.

How does not trusting government equate to wanting to live in or emulate another country? One can concede we have a form of government that is one of if not the best to be had but one can also have an inherent distrust of government and not be holding contradictory thoughts.

Funny how you sound like some president that said "You're either with us or against us"

If we accept your premise then the founding fathers should have wanted to live in a another country right?
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquence. It is force. And force, like fire, is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."

---George Washington

Does that sound like a man who trusted government?

And do you doubt his reverence for his country?

Another thing I find amusing about you is that you accuse people who distrust government of wanting to emulate other countries while at the same time supporting progressive policies designed to force us to emulate the government of other countries.

Talk about holding contradictory viewpoints.

Last edited:
How can this be? Obama was the great black hope! His ascendency was to bring all the peoples of the world together!!!! We would unite as a nation!!!

WTF??????? WE'VE BEEN DUPED!!!!

I know, what was I thinking.... my friends all told me he was just another two-bit hustler.

Am I the only one who laments the irony here? Washington was the most truthworthy of the Founders. Yet they've soiled his name so much with their corruption and lies that a name that once stood for Honor and Honesty is now equated with dishonesty and corruption.

I pray that someday the city that bears Washington's name will once again stand for the values he espoused.

Sounds like Salt Lake City and Orem/Provo now as well. Who would have thought Ogden would have the best city government in Utah.

Forum List

Back