Poll: 4 out of 5 Americans don't trust Washington

I would love to see a post by anyone in the 22% stating their reasons why he/she actually does trust the government.

I'll try. Because we have the best form of Government on earth. Our form of government has been the model of other nations for 200 years. Now as all of you government haters out there start your posts laughing at me...

I only ask you which government do you propose we emulate? Name a country

It is not the "form of government" that we do not trust. It is the people (be they Republican or Democrat) that we do not trust.

It seems to me that it is your interpretation that differs from everyone else. You seem to be looking at the form of government while the rest of us are looking at the people who operate it.

There is a difference.

Immie

I made a simple request. If there is so much distrust in our government ...I asked for anyone to identify a government anywhere in the world that they do trust.

Nobody could do it.

Seems to show we do have the "best government on earth" All this hate, all this distrust and not a single poster could identify a government they prefer

I support English as the official language for the U.S. (i.e. for government business) - but chastising people for using foreign phrases in casual conversation is stupid. If you are going to get your knickers in a twist for a simple Spanish word, all I can say is: Hasta La Vista, Baby (and good luck ordering anyting at Taco Bell).

I support English as the official language for the U.S. (i.e. for government business) - but chastising people for using foreign phrases in casual conversation is stupid. If you are going to get your knickers in a twist for a simple Spanish word, all I can say is: Hasta La Vista, Baby (and good luck ordering anyting at Taco Bell).

boedicca es loco

El rightwinger se coge en el asno.

Dude, if you think the menu at Taco Bell even remotely resembles the menu at a real Mexican restaurant, you've never been to a real Mexican restaurant

If you think ADIOS is offensive, then it's incredibly likely that you can't even read the menu at Taco Bell.

And I'm a Gal. The fact that you haven't figure that out is highly indicative of your inability to discern reality.

Dude, if you think the menu at Taco Bell even remotely resembles the menu at a real Mexican restaurant, you've never been to a real Mexican restaurant

You've already shown your ignorance. boedicca is a *SHE* dumbass.

☭proletarian☭;1900802 said:
Mi nana no he venido aquí para ser mexicano

She came here to be an American, because Mexico is a third world shithole and she wanted a better life for her and her family. She learned English to the best of her ability and insisted my father and his sisters learn English so they could successfully integrate into this great nation. My father now works for INS, helping to ensure all who choose to do so legally can have the same opportunity and that those criminal elements who come across the border are stopped so as not to cripple these united States.

I have no sympathy for wetbacks and no respect for the vermin who want to turn this great nation into Mexico. If Mexico were so great, they wouldn't have come here in the first place. They can go back if they love it so much.

^

You've already shown your ignorance. boedicca is a *SHE* dumbass.
Dude, like bitch, isn't necessarily gender specific in common colloquial usage.

Stupid bitch.

'Dude', used colloquially, is not necessarily gender-specific, genius.

If you can't see that ADIOS, used colloquially, is a universal greeting for departure, then your DUDE theory doesn't hold water.

No quiero hablar con usted no más, usted limpiador casquivano del canal del pienso. Fart en su dirección general. Su madre era un hámster y su eperlano del padre de bayas del saúco.

Dude, like bitch, isn't necessarily gender specific in common colloquial usage.

Stupid bitch.

JB is SPLAINED!

He can't tell the difference between Men and Women.

He's a VIRGIN WHO CAN'T DRIVE!

'Dude', used colloquially, is not necessarily gender-specific, genius.

If you can't see that ADIOS, used colloquially, is a universal greeting for departure, then your DUDE theory doesn't hold water.

No quiero hablar con usted no más, usted limpiador casquivano del canal del pienso. Fart en su dirección general. Su madre era un hámster y su eperlano del padre de bayas del saúco.
No familia, puta

BTW, you have horrible grammar.

It's not surprising that JB knows the word for whore.

That's the only relationship with a female in which he is likely to engage.

Pobrecito.

There are plenty of women around who know otherwise.

But just keep pretending what you think matters if it makes you feel better.

The fact that you feel the need to claim such is proof of the contrary.

Just sayin'.

I'm tempted to make a wager that you are already on the waiting list for one of those Fully Functional Japanese Robots.

Forum List

Back