Poll: 4 out of 5 Americans don't trust Washington

:lol:

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

It's amazing how worked up people like you get when you defend the wetbacks and those who want to turn America into the 3rd world shithole their families left to come here.

You people have no respect for this nation or for the law. Your disdain for this nation is amazing. If you hate this nation and what it stands for so much, you're free to leave.

Dude, if you think the menu at Taco Bell even remotely resembles the menu at a real Mexican restaurant, you've never been to a real Mexican restaurant

You've already shown your ignorance. boedicca is a *SHE* dumbass.
Dude, like bitch, isn't necessarily gender specific in common colloquial usage.

Stupid bitch.

An attempt to save Face? *I* Think so. You've been had before YOU were.

Give it up plebe.

It's amazing how worked up people like you get when you defend the wetbacks and those who want to turn America into the 3rd world shithole their families left to come here.

You people have no respect for this nation or for the law. Your disdain for this nation is amazing. If you hate this nation and what it stands for so much, you're free to leave.

I am rubber
You are glue
Everything you say
Bounces off me
And sticks to you

IOW: you're projecting.

Telling statement here? Good GOD man? Are you serious?

JB'kma is clearly racist: he notes that there are "dark skinned" and "light skinned" Mexicans.

I am rubber
You are glue
Everything you say
Bounces off me
And sticks to you

Are you seven?

I am rubber
You are glue
Everything you say
Bounces off me
And sticks to you

Are you seven?

Trying to get a date?

JB'kma is clearly racist: he notes that there are "dark skinned" and "light skinned" Mexicans.

There aren't members of two different races/ethnicities living in Mexico?

My nana was light-skinned (she was Spaniard blood)

My grandfather was dark-skinned (native)

That makes me a racist?

Why do those who hate our nation and spit on our sovereignty have no defense for their actions other than to call those who expect all immigrants to obey the same law as citizens 'racist'?

That makes me a racist??

Yes, it does. "Race" is only a sociological concept based on phrenology developed by xenophobic Germans in the late 19th century.

You NAZI Bastard.

That makes me a racist??

Yes, it does. "Race" is only a sociological concept based on phrenology developed by xenophobic Germans in the late 19th century.

You NAZI Bastard.

O RLY?

DNA is a sociological construct?

A sociological construct caused only members of a the Mediterranean race to have an adverse reaction to antimalarials in Korea while Nords, Alpines, and Blacks were fine?

A sociological construct can be traced by lineage and detected using Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms?

A sociological construct allows scientists to determine the race and sex of a crime victim or suspect when the only evidence available to them is a a blood sample?

There is indisputable evidence for the biological reality of racial differences in humans. There is absolutely nothing but your willful ignorance to support your moronic assertion that race does not exist.

Let me guess, you watched that PBS special and got a warm feeling in your pants? Guess what every single claim that PBS made has been debunked.

I'll try. Because we have the best form of Government on earth. Our form of government has been the model of other nations for 200 years. Now as all of you government haters out there start your posts laughing at me...

I only ask you which government do you propose we emulate? Name a country

It is not the "form of government" that we do not trust. It is the people (be they Republican or Democrat) that we do not trust.

It seems to me that it is your interpretation that differs from everyone else. You seem to be looking at the form of government while the rest of us are looking at the people who operate it.

There is a difference.

Immie

I made a simple request. If there is so much distrust in our government ...I asked for anyone to identify a government anywhere in the world that they do trust.

Nobody could do it.

Seems to show we do have the "best government on earth" All this hate, all this distrust and not a single poster could identify a government they prefer

Again, it is not the form of government that we do not like but rather the scum who run it. You will find scum in all governments although, I don't know that all governments are as corrupt as those who we seem to place in Washington year after year. Therefore, it is not a "simple request" as we would have to know the people who run the governments in other countries.

Personally, I don't know of any politicians in any country that I trust, but that doesn't mean that ours is any better or worse than other countries.

Immie

That makes me a racist??

You NAZI Bastard.

Holy CRAP! *WHY* The management doesn't make you a Moderator is beyond me. This is GOLD.:clap2:

I love how race was made up in the 19th century but written about by the ancient greeks :rolleyes:

"written about by ancient greeks?"

I think you're confusing what greeks wrote with what 19th century German translators said they wrote....unless...

you were around with ancient greeks....

You racists certainly are a shallow lot.

I've linked to somewhere you can read up on the evidence.

That you refuse proves that you don't care about the truth.

That your only response to someone expecting people to follow the law is to cry 'racist' shows that you have zero credibility.

Forum List

Back