Politico: Trump's claim that GOP protects Pre-existing conditions "inaccurate"

Donald Trump said yesterday that Republicans want to protect people with pre-existing health conditions while Democrats do not. Politicao interviewed experts and concluded that Trump lied:

Public health experts say his claims are inaccurate, given his administration's moves to roll back the Affordable Care Act's safeguards for people for pre-existing conditions. The administration has taken steps to promote the sale of skinnier health coverage that doesn't comply with Obamacare's requirements and could lack protections for sick people and has joined a lawsuit seeking to abolish the health care law.
Trump tries to blame Democrats as his own administration chips away at Obamacare
Trump tries to blame Democrats as his own administration chips away at Obamacare

Politco lies God damn Obama Care is copied off of Romney care Which is copied off the republican think tank heritage foundation.

Donald Trump said yesterday that Republicans want to protect people with pre-existing health conditions while Democrats do not. Politicao interviewed experts and concluded that Trump lied:

Public health experts say his claims are inaccurate, given his administration's moves to roll back the Affordable Care Act's safeguards for people for pre-existing conditions. The administration has taken steps to promote the sale of skinnier health coverage that doesn't comply with Obamacare's requirements and could lack protections for sick people and has joined a lawsuit seeking to abolish the health care law.

Politco lies God damn Obama Care is copied off of Romney care Which is copied off the republican think tank heritage foundation.

Which had pre existing conditions in both.

I don't care what Trump said about it, screw pre-existing conditions. Those people should have had insurance before those conditions made themselves evident.

Is it not fair? Well who the hell said life was supposed to be fair?

That means a child should get health ins. Yes life is going to be fair in the US esp Health Care.

If they have preexisting conditions, tell the idiots not to buy the skinny plans. It ain't fucking rocket science.

It doesn't work that way. It's not rocket science, it's called economics.

Sure it does, don't expect a Cadillac plan for a VW price. I'm sure you being a commie and all, want to screw every one to subsidize the sickies.

Yup. They have no problem with everyone else paying more for everything just so those with Pre existing conditions can be covered.

Do you have a pre existing condition? If not I hope you get one and lose your job or your health insurance and can't find a job due to your health.

I don't care what Trump said about it, screw pre-existing conditions. Those people should have had insurance before those conditions made themselves evident.

They did have insurance before those conditions made themselves evident. Nobody has the same insurance for their lifetime. Eventually, after those conditions made themselves evident, everyone changes insurance.

"who the hell said life was supposed to be fair?"

Most everyone says life should be fair. And what people are in control of can be fair if people choose to make it fair. Nature isn't fair. It ought to be but people can't control that. Where people can control that, it can be fair if people choose to make if fair. People choose to make things as fair as possible all the time. Some people cheat, which isn't fair. Never the less, life can be and often is fair because people choose to make it fair.

That's the whole point. Duh.

That was the reason for the mandate. Man you Cons are dumb.

Oh yeah, and you're "pro-life". What friggin hypocrites.

If they have preexisting conditions, tell the idiots not to buy the skinny plans. It ain't fucking rocket science.

Sure it does, don't expect a Cadillac plan for a VW price. I'm sure you being a commie and all, want to screw every one to subsidize the sickies.

Yup. They have no problem with everyone else paying more for everything just so those with Pre existing conditions can be covered.

Do you have a pre existing condition? If not I hope you get one and lose your job or your health insurance and can't find a job due to your health.

Nope I sure don't.

But I also see no reason to pay more for my HC so someone with a pre existing condition can be covered.

If that's your cup of tea then good for you.

This isn't a discussion. I didn't ask for your opinion.

It simply doesn't work that way. The science is called economics.

If you don't understand that, then go find some people that do and ask them. Maybe they can explain it to you.

I'm not sure, you being a moron and all.

Well comrade, if you didn't want a discussion, you shouldn't have replied to MY POST. And screw your economics, there is no reason for a young healthy adult to have to buy more than a catastrophic policy, they shouldn't have to subsidize us old farts.

Buy a high deductible policy. Avail;able now, everywhere.

Skinny plans are allowed to discriminate for pre existing conditions, dumbass.

So? They're designed for the young healthy people. Don't buy one if you have preexisting conditions.

So you assfgucks don't really protect pre-existing conditions.

Nope I sure don't.

But I also see no reason to pay more for my HC so someone with a pre existing condition can be covered.

You don't have one.....yet. Selfish bitch.

Nope I sure don't.

No I don't and if I did I wouldn't expect others to pay for my benefits. Oh and if not wanting my money to pay for someones HC is selfish, then selfish I am.

Carry on asshole.

If you don't understand that, then go find some people that do and ask them. Maybe they can explain it to you.

Well comrade, if you didn't want a discussion, you shouldn't have replied to MY POST. And screw your economics, there is no reason for a young healthy adult to have to buy more than a catastrophic policy, they shouldn't have to subsidize us old farts.

You really have tomake up your minds.

Here you are crying about catastrophic policies not being available after you had a freaking fit about plans with high deductibles.

Are you just stupid?

How about you quote the post where I mentioned deductibles in this thread. No hurry, I'll wait for your apology.

Who was talking about this thread.

We all know you feeble mined Trumpettes were running in circles & screaming how the deductibles on the exchanges were sooooooo high being to fucking stupid to know that plans with low deductibles were also available.

Now here you are, whining about catastrophic coverage,

Buy one of those high deductlble plans you bitched about you stupid shit.

No dipstick, your ilk is whining about skinny plans which is basically catastrophic coverage. I have friends who've had problems with the deductibles in moabamacare, I never will, because I'll never buy that shit.

Skinny plans are short term.

You realize that the plans sold in the exchanges are by the same companies that sell outside of the exchanges. The ACA has nothing to do with te adminiastration of plans. But, you have always been a dumbass, why would I expect anyhing else from your posts but stupidity?

Nope I sure don't.

No I don't and if I did I wouldn't expect others to pay for my benefits. Oh and if not wanting my money to pay for someones HC is selfish, then selfish I am.

Carry on asshole.
When you buy insurance, you ARE paying for someone else's healthcare u less your paid claims meet or exceed your premiums.

Yup and how much more am I and millions of others paying so those with pre existing conditions can be covered??

You know insurance companies don't eat that. They past the cost along to everyone.

Yup and how much more am I and millions of others paying so those with pre existing conditions can be covered??

You know insurance companies don't eat that. They past the cost along to everyone.

Nope I sure don't.

You should be lucky if you never use your health insurance. Same as you should be lucky if you never use your auto or home insurance.

I can't wait for the day you come down with a condition that turns into a chronic illness. You are just too cheap to buy health ins, you freeloader. I do not want to pay for freeloaders.

You can get dx with cancer tomorrow. Might be good for you.

How much are we paying extra because women have babies!!!!!!!! How much extra are we paying because smokers get lung cancer!!! OMG OMG OMG

Overall, before ACA , 25% of non elderly people had a condition that insurance companies call pre-existing. Get over 55 & that number is over 80%.

So go a heads ^& be a short sighted moron & bitch about it . And if you get your way, & protection is ended, I can't gwait until you get one & insurance companies either turn you down or charge you 2-3 times more for covertage,.

You really have tomake up your minds.

Here you are crying about catastrophic policies not being available after you had a freaking fit about plans with high deductibles.

Are you just stupid?

How about you quote the post where I mentioned deductibles in this thread. No hurry, I'll wait for your apology.

Who was talking about this thread.

We all know you feeble mined Trumpettes were running in circles & screaming how the deductibles on the exchanges were sooooooo high being to fucking stupid to know that plans with low deductibles were also available.

Now here you are, whining about catastrophic coverage,

Buy one of those high deductlble plans you bitched about you stupid shit.

No dipstick, your ilk is whining about skinny plans which is basically catastrophic coverage. I have friends who've had problems with the deductibles in moabamacare, I never will, because I'll never buy that shit.

Skinny plans are short term.

You realize that the plans sold in the exchanges are by the same companies that sell outside of the exchanges. The ACA has nothing to do with te adminiastration of plans. But, you have always been a dumbass, why would I expect anyhing else from your posts but stupidity?

Well skinny plans are going to be renewable and longer term now.

And then we are going to pay for your broken leg and rehab. You free loader.

Forum List

Back