Please Welcome AyeCantSeeYou to the Mod Team

Could have been worse....just sayin'

I was only practicing :)

The best is yet to come!

.. and you know the best ONLY happens with me. I'm a man that knows what he is doing. ;) A man with experience.

Crayons count as experience?

Crayons don't create stiky keyboard keys..

Eating at the computer again?

Why can't you figure this out? Your supposed to be a staff member...

You keep interrupting me while I'm watching Magic Mike. I can't concentrate on that movie (full of 'art') and then come back to your posts without thinking...... :wtf:

.. and you know the best ONLY happens with me. I'm a man that knows what he is doing. ;) A man with experience.

I think it's the drool factor....:dunno:

Getting close...

Spilled the Mountain Dew again?

I think it's the drool factor....:dunno:

Getting close...

Is slobber more like it?

Could have been worse....just sayin'

I was only practicing :)

The best is yet to come!

You feel asleep and did a face plant on the keyboard again did you?

I've been told by A&D to replace the keyboard, but it is apart of me..

Trust me...you can peel it off your cheek. The indentations will eventually fade...

You don't think you guys are the only entertainment on the internet, do you? Coyote, babe, you know what I'm referring to, no need to play games here.

Congratulations! Hope they gave you a nice office with a great view there at the USMB World Headquarters complex. Someday I hope to be a Mod but right now I'm only on page 27 of the 350 page work book you have to fill out and yet to take the oral boards. I can, however, draw the picture of the secret handshake but that's for another post I suppose. When you bring CK his coffee, make sure you don't spill any of it on his desk. It makes him grumpy. Again, welcome and congratulations.

Congratulations! Hope they gave you a nice office with a great view there at the USMB World Headquarters complex. Someday I hope to be a Mod but right now I'm only on page 27 of the 350 page work book you have to fill out and yet to take the oral boards. I can, however, draw the picture of the secret handshake but that's for another post I suppose. When you bring CK his coffee, make sure you don't spill any of it on his desk. It makes him grumpy. Again, welcome and congratulations.

Just one little secret - I don't take coffee to anyone. Instead, I got my own Coca Cola ICEE machine. :laugh:

Forum List

Back