Please Welcome AyeCantSeeYou to the Mod Team

What pixie said, lol. Power tends to corrupt. Just say to it YOU SHALL NOT PASSSSSSSSSS! :)

I distinctly recall you flying through the air, the innocent victim of an algorythum backfire.
If you thought me innocent, you are confused about what transpired.

I'm a leftist, I'm obliged to be politically correct at all times. I think if we had just tweaked the algorythum a bit...but the screaming was fun. The splat, not so much...

I'm one of the sponsors of USMB off the books if you know what I mean. The Gold supporting member by my name was simply a distraction..

Your mom called.

How's she doing, Coyote? She still go crazy insane when Jehovah Witness comes to the door?

If you climbed out of the basement long enough, you'd see for yourself how she is.

What? I locked her down their years ago. Who do you think tied her up and threw the key away? Someone had to commit her.

I distinctly recall you flying through the air, the innocent victim of an algorythum backfire.

I'm a leftist, I'm obliged to be politically correct at all times. I think if we had just tweaked the algorythum a bit...but the screaming was fun. The splat, not so much...
And I'm a right-wing nutjob, we tell the truth.
I only screamed because you flashed your tits in the mod lounge and I was screaming for AngelsNDemons to flash hers also.

I'm one of the sponsors of USMB off the books if you know what I mean. The Gold supporting member by my name was simply a distraction..

Your mom called.

How's she doing, Coyote? She still go crazy insane when Jehovah Witness comes to the door?

She's invited them all to your bar mitzva...you need to make sure to bring enough chairs though. And something about beer pong.

We'll if we plan on getting that ripped I'll make sure I bring some hos for jeremiah and Emily.

I only screamed because you flashed your tits in the mod lounge and I was screaming for AngelsNDemons to flash hers also.

I deny all knowledge of this.

(what were you doing in the ladies room?)

I deny all knowledge of this.

(what were you doing in the ladies room?)

Well toddlers have to go somewhere to pee...

Forum List

Back