Please Mr. President....let the GOP repeal ACA....Please!!!

Obama Will Meet With Congressional Democrats On Strategy To Block Obamacare Repeal
Dismantling the president’s signature health care law is the first item of business for Republicans in January.

First off, if your putting hope in democrats...forget about it.

Let these mf's that don't vote, never supported you, could give a damn about ACA...finally allow the American stupid the lesson....THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES BEHIND EVERY VOTE YOU CAST, EVERY ELECTION YOU SIT OUT AND EVERY TIME YOU VOTE THE GOP-IG TICKET......PLEASE ALLOW THE GOP TO DO WHAT THEY DO BEST....NOTHING FOR ANY BODY BUT THE RICH!!

POOR WHITE TRASH GOTTA LEARN DAT!!

Let me know when it becomes affordable. So far it is one of the largest expenses I have. Only my house payment is larger.
What state are you in? Because in Chicago, it's only a little more than my car payment.

So once it's gone and the price triples, what will you use?
Question, why is this NOT AN ISSUE FOR HEALTH PROVIDERS AND GREED? VS ACA?? The white houses wanted to cap cost, but guess who fought against it?

The Republicans had no input and did nothing to support ACA so I guess it was the Democratic Party.
2012, the administration sent the new congress a bill, urging dialog on how to keep cost down, because premiums were getting high and co pays were disappearing...all thanks to the greed of the industry and both the congress and the senate shot it down...google it fool...this is fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They should have fixed it before they passed it, Duh!

Let me know when it becomes affordable. So far it is one of the largest expenses I have. Only my house payment is larger.
What state are you in? Because in Chicago, it's only a little more than my car payment.

Question, why is this NOT AN ISSUE FOR HEALTH PROVIDERS AND GREED? VS ACA?? The white houses wanted to cap cost, but guess who fought against it?

The Republicans had no input and did nothing to support ACA so I guess it was the Democratic Party.
2012, the administration sent the new congress a bill, urging dialog on how to keep cost down, because premiums were getting high and co pays were disappearing...all thanks to the greed of the industry and both the congress and the senate shot it down...google it fool...this is fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And he would have, but unfortunatley he had a auto industry and a failing Market to attend too....not to mention gas prices, 2 wars and jobs leaving at a pace unprecedented.......oh well!!

Obama Will Meet With Congressional Democrats On Strategy To Block Obamacare Repeal
Dismantling the president’s signature health care law is the first item of business for Republicans in January.

First off, if your putting hope in democrats...forget about it.

Let these mf's that don't vote, never supported you, could give a damn about ACA...finally allow the American stupid the lesson....THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES BEHIND EVERY VOTE YOU CAST, EVERY ELECTION YOU SIT OUT AND EVERY TIME YOU VOTE THE GOP-IG TICKET......PLEASE ALLOW THE GOP TO DO WHAT THEY DO BEST....NOTHING FOR ANY BODY BUT THE RICH!!

POOR WHITE TRASH GOTTA LEARN DAT!!

Than clearly you don't work...get a fuckin job and then lets talk!!

I work, I pay for my healthcare and it cost $468 a month, then I have an $1800 deductible. So fuck off you dumb bitch and come back when you know what the hell you are talking about.
$1800 deductible. How does that work? And $468 a month is far less than $1200 a month. Which is probably what you will pay without Obamacare. Unless you get sick. Then you will be kicked off whatever plan you are paying $1200 for.

You pay $1800 before I get healthcare.

grow up.jpg

I work, I pay for my healthcare and it cost $468 a month, then I have an $1800 deductible. So fuck off you dumb bitch and come back when you know what the hell you are talking about.
Bitch, ACA has nothing to do with that, you moronic stupid motherfucker.....its called GREED!!! It was GREED BEFORE ACA AND IT WILL BE GREED AFTER ACA. The president wanted to cap the cost of health care, keep premiums low, but guess who fought agaisnt taht shit, your fuckin GOP who are in the pockets of the health industry...you got a complaint you ignorant bitch, complain to them, fool!

Obamacare limits insurance to a maximum 15% profit and there are companies are now losing money and pulling out of the system. So please get your facts together before you sound like a bigger fool than we already know you are.

The Republicans all voted against it and it passed, so it was the Democrats that screwed it up. Learn history.
Do the math idiot, 15% based on what? A few million or billions or perhaps trillions, which is probaolly the case...as for the industry pulling back, let em fuckin go.......they're nothing but middle men, we need single payer. And moron, if you google the facts, I'm talking about an administration seeing loopholes and wanting to fix it and both houses refuse to engage. Listen, bitch I don't make shit up, I just report the shit.

The administration didn't want to work with Republicans when they were passing it originally and crammed it through. Then after he discovered it was crap, he wanted help to change it? Pretty stupid move.

And he would have, but unfortunatley he had a auto industry and a failing Market to attend too....not to mention gas prices, 2 wars and jobs leaving at a pace unprecedented.......oh well!!

He should have worked with the Republicans instead of telling them to sit in the back and then crammed a stupid bill that the majority of America didn't want.

Right. Kick millions of people off of their insurance with nothing to replace it, and let them die. I'm sure that will kick the already vastly unpopular president elect right up there in the polls.
And who exactly mentioned doing that? Can you name names? All they really have to do is repeal the mandate and it's associated punitive tax! Boom! Done!
Every right winger in the world mentioned it. Repeal every word has been their mantra for a long time.

I'm baffled that people apparently can't make it without health insurance. I'm 43 years old and I've never had, nor needed, health insurance. In fact, I haven't been to a doctor in idk seven fucking years or some shit. Ya'll must be weaker than fuck...

If you go to the doctor for routine check ups, it gives you a longer life span, that's a fact.

Primarily because it catches bad things EARLY and chances of survival is greater, chances of treatments working are better....

Instead of catching your cancer at stage 4, they catch it at stage 1 or 2.....
If your numbers show you are borderline diabetic, they catch it before you become diabetic....make you change your diet, ...you have thyroid disease you get meds early on etc etc

My father was diagnosed with 3 different cancers all within 3 years, prostate..had it removed, colon cancer... had polyps/ tumors removed, skin cancer, had spots removed,

No chemo or radiation needed, all caught early enough and 3 to 4 times a year he goes for check ups to see if more polyps have shown, or spots on skin need removing etc

The whole reason poor people in general do not live as long is the lack of preventative care...and routine visits to the doctor before you get really sick....extends one's life..

Thanks mom ;)

I feel zero need to "live longer" nor do I feel any obligation to pay for your desire to do so...

Thanks mom ;)

I feel zero need to "live longer" nor do I feel any obligation to pay for your desire to do so...
And I am 73, and would not be without health insurance. All it takes is a major accident, cancer, or bout with pneumonia to destroy all your savings. Cheap insurance.

Bitch, ACA has nothing to do with that, you moronic stupid motherfucker.....its called GREED!!! It was GREED BEFORE ACA AND IT WILL BE GREED AFTER ACA. The president wanted to cap the cost of health care, keep premiums low, but guess who fought agaisnt taht shit, your fuckin GOP who are in the pockets of the health industry...you got a complaint you ignorant bitch, complain to them, fool!

Obamacare limits insurance to a maximum 15% profit and there are companies are now losing money and pulling out of the system. So please get your facts together before you sound like a bigger fool than we already know you are.

The Republicans all voted against it and it passed, so it was the Democrats that screwed it up. Learn history.
Do the math idiot, 15% based on what? A few million or billions or perhaps trillions, which is probaolly the case...as for the industry pulling back, let em fuckin go.......they're nothing but middle men, we need single payer. And moron, if you google the facts, I'm talking about an administration seeing loopholes and wanting to fix it and both houses refuse to engage. Listen, bitch I don't make shit up, I just report the shit.

The administration didn't want to work with Republicans when they were passing it originally and crammed it through. Then after he discovered it was crap, he wanted help to change it? Pretty stupid move.
What a liar you are. The GOP made it plain from the start they were going to block anything at all that President Obama was going to do. The ACA was far from ideal, but much better than we had before. And, had I had to use my health insurance, it would have cost me more in deductables. But many people I know working in the service industries were able to have health insurance for the first time. And now the GOP is going to take that away.

Hzz93On.jpg

Hospital asked my husband if we had insurance, we said no. The handed us a bunch of payment plan paperwork. We whipped out the paycheck and paid the bill.

Not my problem if other folks have cancer, pneumonia, or if they get in an accident - if it were then they could sue me for the costs.

You can't call it affordable. No one can afford it except the freeloaders!
Willow you are so full of shit.....I had co workers who literally had to find other jobs with better benefits, because our insurance for families was so damn high. Had nothing to do what ACA, but more to do with an industry, dear that is gauging their customers simply because they're no longer allowed the access of huge bonus and perks. Its that simple. Its the industries, the hospitals and Doctors...the reason healthcare is so expensive in this country....single payer is the only answer!!

Hzz93On.jpg

Hospital asked my husband if we had insurance, we said no. The handed us a bunch of payment plan paperwork. We whipped out the paycheck and paid the bill.

Not my problem if other folks have cancer, pneumonia, or if they get in an accident - if it were then they could sue me for the costs.
Oh, but it is.....you see when the uninsured show up without health insurance, the cost gets passed on to idiots like you who whine around the country about ACA...fool!!

Forum List

Back