Please Mr. President....let the GOP repeal ACA....Please!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Obama Will Meet With Congressional Democrats On Strategy To Block Obamacare Repeal
Dismantling the president’s signature health care law is the first item of business for Republicans in January.

First off, if your putting hope in democrats...forget about it.

Let these mf's that don't vote, never supported you, could give a damn about ACA...finally allow the American stupid the lesson....THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES BEHIND EVERY VOTE YOU CAST, EVERY ELECTION YOU SIT OUT AND EVERY TIME YOU VOTE THE GOP-IG TICKET......PLEASE ALLOW THE GOP TO DO WHAT THEY DO BEST....NOTHING FOR ANY BODY BUT THE RICH!!

POOR WHITE TRASH GOTTA LEARN DAT!!

Obama Will Meet With Congressional Democrats On Strategy To Block Obamacare Repeal
Dismantling the president’s signature health care law is the first item of business for Republicans in January.

Let these mf's that don't vote, never supported you, could give a damn about ACA...finally allow the American stupid the lesson....THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES BEHIND EVERY VOTE YOU CAST, EVERY ELECTION YOU SIT OUT AND EVERY TIME YOU VOTE THE GOP-IG TICKET......PLEASE ALLOW THE GOP TO DO WHAT THEY DO BEST....NOTHING FOR ANY BODY BUT THE RICH!!

Let me know when it becomes affordable. So far it is one of the largest expenses I have. Only my house payment is larger.

• Banned

Let me know when it becomes affordable. So far it is one of the largest expenses I have. Only my house payment is larger.
Than clearly you don't work...get a fuckin job and then lets talk!!

:laugh: :eusa_dance: :itsok:

There are retired and entrepreneurs getting Obamacare. Not just poor white Republicans.

Who would become uninsured under Obamacare repeal? Trump supporters

If Obamacare were dismantled, the number of uninsured Americans would rise to 58.7 million in 2019, a jump of nearly 30 million, according to a new study from the Urban Institute.
Whites and those without college degrees have been among the biggest winners under Obamacare, in terms of gaining coverage, said Linda Blumberg, senior fellow in the Health Policy Center at the Urban Institute. So these groups dominate the share of people who would lose out if the law were repealed.
Some 80% of those who would become uninsured lack college degrees, the study found. Three in 10 high school grads would not have insurance, up from 16%, while 24% of those with some college education would become uninsured, up from 11%.

----------------------

That's like a perfect description of Trump voters.

A child gets injured, a parent gets sick. The only healthcare they have is super expensive emergency room, after many times, it's to late. Will they cheer Trump then?

What state are you in? Because in Chicago, it's only a little more than my car payment.

So once it's gone and the price triples, what will you use?

Right. Kick millions of people off of their insurance with nothing to replace it, and let them die. I'm sure that will kick the already vastly unpopular president elect right up there in the polls.

Anger management class for this guy, with a little but of the PC crapola that his PREEZY believes in too, lolol!

Wait, wait, this guy likes to call us names, fine, here is our post to him from now on, lololol!

There ya go, you and your sock puppet sing along-)

There are retired and entrepreneurs getting Obamacare. Not just poor white Republicans.

Who would become uninsured under Obamacare repeal? Trump supporters

If Obamacare were dismantled, the number of uninsured Americans would rise to 58.7 million in 2019, a jump of nearly 30 million, according to a new study from the Urban Institute.
Whites and those without college degrees have been among the biggest winners under Obamacare, in terms of gaining coverage, said Linda Blumberg, senior fellow in the Health Policy Center at the Urban Institute. So these groups dominate the share of people who would lose out if the law were repealed.
Some 80% of those who would become uninsured lack college degrees, the study found. Three in 10 high school grads would not have insurance, up from 16%, while 24% of those with some college education would become uninsured, up from 11%.

----------------------

That's like a perfect description of Trump voters.

A child gets injured, a parent gets sick. The only healthcare they have is super expensive emergency room, after many times, it's to late. Will they cheer Trump then?
All I am sayin is this....ACA is and will remain a plus for everyone needing healthcare and the fact so many whine endlessly about the shit, they deserve to lose it and lets go back to the insured, you and I pickin up the cost.....but especially the hard working white mf' that claims to support the world....lets let his white ass foot the bill....again!!

Right. Kick millions of people off of their insurance with nothing to replace it, and let them die. I'm sure that will kick the already vastly unpopular president elect right up there in the polls.
When you have gerry mandered districts......and politicians afraid of their own shadows.......yeah, I see this happening!!

Anger management class for this guy, with a little but of the PC crapola that his PREEZY believes in too, lolol!

Wait, wait, this guy likes to call us names, fine, here is our post to him from now on, lololol!

There ya go, you and your sock puppet sing along-)

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when I give a fuck about you and what you have to say, shall we?

I work, I pay for my healthcare and it cost $468 a month, then I have an $1800 deductible. So fuck off you dumb bitch and come back when you know what the hell you are talking about.

What state are you in? Because in Chicago, it's only a little more than my car payment.

Question, why is this NOT AN ISSUE FOR HEALTH PROVIDERS AND GREED? VS ACA?? The white houses wanted to cap cost, but guess who fought against it?

What proof do you have that it will triple?

I work, I pay for my healthcare and it cost $468 a month, then I have an $1800 deductible. So fuck off you dumb bitch and come back when you know what the hell you are talking about.
Bitch, ACA has nothing to do with that, you moronic stupid motherfucker.....its called GREED!!! It was GREED BEFORE ACA AND IT WILL BE GREED AFTER ACA. The president wanted to cap the cost of health care, keep premiums low, but guess who fought agaisnt taht shit, your fuckin GOP who are in the pockets of the health industry...you got a complaint you ignorant bitch, complain to them, fool!!

Question, why is this NOT AN ISSUE FOR HEALTH PROVIDERS AND GREED? VS ACA?? The white houses wanted to cap cost, but guess who fought against it?

The Republicans had no input and did nothing to support ACA so I guess it was the Democratic Party.

Forum List

Back