How the ACA has affected MI.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Since we have high taxes, state at 4.25%, no fault auto, gas increase, most cites have local income tax, and sales tax of 6 pushing 7cents.

We should all be covered with good health care: Pres. Obama thank you, for finally do something about health insurance. The Pubs had their chance, plenty of times, but chose to ignore it. Insist the ACA is here to stay and write your congressmen.

Impact of the Affordable Care Act in Michigan

Last edited:
Michigan voted to shoot themselves in the foot. Maybe they should lose their healthcare. The hard way is the best way to learn a lesson after all.

4.9 million votes and he won by 10,700. I find it so hard to believe.

Since we have high taxes, state at 4.25%, no fault auto, gas increase, most cites have local income tax, and sales tax of 6 pushing 7cents.

We should all be covered with good health care: Pres. Obama thank you, for finally do something about health insurance. The Pubs had their chance, plenty of times, but chose to ignore it. Insist the ACA is here to stay and write your congressmen.

Impact of the Affordable Care Act in Michigan
what are you talking about? "we" some "state" "most cities"

"Pubs"

"congressmen" as in members (plural) in the congress, or members in the lower house of the Congress? And you do know every citizen has one representative in the House elected from their congressional district?

Obunglescare is disintegrating and imploding before your very eyes
Too many parasites sucking off the doers. Now the doers can't afford to buy it so it failed.

We warned them this would happen...would they listen? Noooooooo

"We"??????????/

So you two warned somebody who was supposed to be listening? Strange how mentally unstable people like you two have become since 'you' supposedly won something with a Trump/Pence win.

You act like bitter, old, spinsters who see every glass as half empty

Obunglescare is disintegrating and imploding before your very eyes
Too many parasites sucking off the doers. Now the doers can't afford to buy it so it failed.

We warned them this would happen...would they listen? Noooooooo

"We"??????????/

So you two warned somebody who was supposed to be listening? Strange how mentally unstable people like you two have become since 'you' supposedly won something with a Trump/Pence win.

You act like bitter, old, spinsters who see every glass as half empty

Get lost troll...nobody takes you serious. Trust me on this one

The hilariousness of bitter, old, spinsters speaking like some Queen of a fantasy land with a royal 'we' is so very precious.

Add in a bit of idiotic nonsense about posting seriously to somebody one claims to not take seriously, and you got a whining gaggle of old white people stuck on bitterness and stupid

The hilariousness of bitter, old, spinsters speaking like some Queen of a fantasy land with a royal 'we' is so very precious.

Add in a bit of idiotic nonsense about posting seriously to somebody one claims to not take seriously, and you got a whining gaggle of old white people stuck on bitterness and stupid
:itsok:

I turned 32 last Sunday and am married with beautiful children....you were saying?

Left loons...always wrong but damned pleased with themselves......feckin dopes

Forum List

Back