PLEASE give a warning when you post Animal Abuse stories

Grace

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
I clicked on Samson's thread and thank God I didn't scroll real fast. Saw the opening line and I backed out REAL fast.

Pretty Please, people. Give a warning in the thread title?

• Banned
I love animals. Love pet forums. But I can't go to them any more. Someone always has to tell about a dog or cat being tortured. Some give warnings on what the thread is..like (animal abuse). Some don't.
I can't handle it. I'm sorry. So would you please consider giving us fair warning?

I clicked on Samson's thread and thank God I didn't scroll real fast. Saw the opening line and I backed out REAL fast.

I was thinking the exact same thing! I was just about to click on Samson's thread, but I hovered over the link and saw what it was about. I can't read these kinds of stories anymore.

• Banned
I usually don't bother to hover. But I have been since he started that thread.
I get nightmares. Nauseated. Spiral in to depression. Just can't read it..or see it. Makes me cry all day.

If you saw a animal getting abused, would you ignore that too?

If you saw a animal getting abused, would you ignore that too?

What kind of stupid logic is that? I don't want to read stories about child abuse either, but I'd certainly step in and curb stomp an abuser if I came across one.

Graphic Photos Need to not be Shown, but Linked, with a Warning about Graphic Content.

Soon as I get more points, I'm gonna neg ya again because not only are you a racist, you're stupid. Oh. Wait. Most are stupid.
Guess what race commits animal abuse at much higher rates then others?

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Graphic Photos Need to not be Shown, but Linked, with a Warning about Graphic Content.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/165592-death-penalty-not-enough.html

The thread "Death Penalty Not Enough" in the Religion and Ethics Forum had no graphic pic, and began thus:

"Jeffrey Nally, Jr. was arrested on charges of misdemeanor domestic battery, felony kidnapping and twenty-nine counts of felony animal cruelty. He held his former girlfriend hostage, physically and sexually abusing her in Hancock County, West Virginia."

I think this was warning enough.

At any rate, if you ignored the link, then you also missed the opportunity to sign a petition to hit this guy hard with sentencing.

Without consequences, others will be encouraged to practice the same heinious acts.

Last edited:
Carly Simon - Anticipation

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NwP3wes4M8]YouTube - Carly Simon - Anticipation[/ame]

I love animals. Love pet forums. But I can't go to them any more. Someone always has to tell about a dog or cat being tortured. Some give warnings on what the thread is..like (animal abuse). Some don't.
I can't handle it. I'm sorry. So would you please consider giving us fair warning?

I'll get pixie on it right away.:FIREdevil:

Being mean to pets is right up her alley.

Samson has no class. He's rather disgusting. Next question?

Samson's not a bad guy. What you see is what you get - no pretense, no games.

As to the thread - it sucks that animals get abused but we should get mad about it and do something rather than ignoring it. Covering one's eyes and hoping it will go away does nothing. At least Samson had the testicular fortitude to put it out there so people know what is going on and have some idea about this horrible man and what he did to both humans and animals.

I was thinking the exact same thing! I was just about to click on Samson's thread, but I hovered over the link and saw what it was about. I can't read these kinds of stories anymore.

What thread is Mr Tasteless attempting to perpetrate on the peeps here?

What thread is Mr Tasteless attempting to perpetrate on the peeps here?

Samson posted a thread about a sick man who tortured puppies in front of women he captured.

Samson did not in any way make it appear as though it was a happy, lovey thread. It was a thread saying that the sick dude should get worse than just the death penalty.

That tasteless, Gunny?

Forum List

Back