PLEASE give a warning when you post Animal Abuse stories

I was thinking the exact same thing! I was just about to click on Samson's thread, but I hovered over the link and saw what it was about. I can't read these kinds of stories anymore.

What thread is Mr Tasteless attempting to perpetrate on the peeps here?

The Samson thread? I think it's this:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/165592-death-penalty-not-enough.html

I'm glad he posted it, but it's difficult to read if you're an animal lover. Makes you want to beat the living crap out of people who torture animals for their own amusement.

Send him to my house. The death penalty will be carried out in my back yard.

I clicked on Samson's thread and thank God I didn't scroll real fast. Saw the opening line and I backed out REAL fast.

Pretty Please, people. Give a warning in the thread title?

Samson has no class. He's rather disgusting. Next question?

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,914 Posts

I guess the next question is: Who gives a shit what you think?

Really. Who gives a shit what your stupid, tasteless ass thinks? I guess we can start with anyone you think is turned on by your pictures of octo tentacles stuck up a woman's ****?

Or would you like to move on?

Fuck off, class-less pissant.

Really.

How about just posting the story minus the videos?

And you're damned right I have no problem seeing bin Laden blown to Hell where he's earned his spot. Big difference between that and watching some cheesedick be cruel to an animal that is only doing what it is naturally inclined to.

The difference between free will and animal instinct.

Anyone who watched the video (if there was one) did of their own free will. I didn't watch a video.

And what are you talking about animal instinct? That has nothing to do with a MAN torturing PUPPIES in front of a WOMAN he was torturing as well.

There is no video.

And there is no gruesome pic.

:lol:

This is only another Hysterical Moment in The Life of Gunny.

There is no video.

I'm gonna give Gunny the benefit of the doubt, seeing as he has to be the white knight for a lot of chicks here on the board and that has got to be difficult to do. So he may not have time to research all the stuff each and every time somebody is chirping in his ear.

Really.

How about just posting the story minus the videos?

And you're damned right I have no problem seeing bin Laden blown to Hell where he's earned his spot. Big difference between that and watching some cheesedick be cruel to an animal that is only doing what it is naturally inclined to.

The difference between free will and animal instinct.

Anyone who watched the video (if there was one) did of their own free will. I didn't watch a video.

And what are you talking about animal instinct? That has nothing to do with a MAN torturing PUPPIES in front of a WOMAN he was torturing as well.

There is no video.

Uh huh.

Let's dance, bitch.

There is no video.

Uh huh.

Let's dance, bitch.

:eusa_hand:

Don't try to sweet-talk me, Honey.

Not at all. She runs the zoo in Ohio, best I can tell. I doubt she'd be very kind to Mr Animal Abuser and his octo-crap.

WTF? Samson is now Mr. Animal Abuser?!? Did I interpret what you said correctly?

If so, that's messed up, Gunny. You're better than that.

I could defend myself, but like animals, I have a soft spot for the retarded.

Ya whatever...But when "Dre" my Pit Bull stuck his nose up in Samson's Junk and growled :eek: you shoulda seen the look on his face! :lol::lol:

I'm thinkin that thread is some kinda internet payback!!!:evil:

I love animals. Love pet forums. But I can't go to them any more. Someone always has to tell about a dog or cat being tortured. Some give warnings on what the thread is..like (animal abuse). Some don't.
I can't handle it. I'm sorry. So would you please consider giving us fair warning?
What about a guy being shot in the eye while unarmed? Or an unborn child being torn limb from limb with some forceps?

Do you want us to delete all your rape and abortion posts?

Do you want us to get rid of the Laws and Justice forum and the Military forum?

There were no pictures, no video, and no great details in the post. If you're imaging all the gruesome details of the animals' suffering, maybe that says something about you.

I clicked on Samson's thread and thank God I didn't scroll real fast. Saw the opening line and I backed out REAL fast.

Pretty Please, people. Give a warning in the thread title?

Samson has no class. He's rather disgusting. Next question?
Did you even read Samson's post or are you just rushing to the aid of a helpless little girl crying in distress and waving her handkerchief in the air?

So all those 'dead bin laden' photos are not okay?

You convince Gunny to give the Word, and I will gladly remove the Pictures and replace them with Links. Until then, how about you limit your questioning and complaints to PM's.

So that wasn't a policy or a rule, just you whining like a bitch?

Or it's a rule for some people?

Clarify the rule right now, on the board, for everyone. Else how can we be expected to follow it?

So, what is the rule about graphic pictures that applies to everyone in all threads at all times? Or is there not one?

If there's a rule that we're to follow, please state it clearly and for the record.

not to worry JB, I'm defending you. What was it you called yourself via PM?:eusa_angel:

You convince Gunny to give the Word, and I will gladly remove the Pictures and replace them with Links. Until then, how about you limit your questioning and complaints to PM's.

Clarify the rule right now, on the board, for everyone. Else how can we be expected to follow it?

So, what is the rule about graphic pictures that applies to everyone in all threads at all times? Or is there not one?

If there's a rule that we're to follow, please state it clearly and for the record.

here's a rule for you.
shut the fuck up.

Graphic Photos Need to not be Shown, but Linked, with a Warning about Graphic Content.

Feel free to tell the douchewads here that I don't want to see pics of dead ANYTHING and when they can suffer my drreams, THEN they can tell me about dead bodies -- human or otherwise.

God gave us the gift of life. Taking it without reason condemns those that do to Hell.

not to worry JB, I'm defending you. What was it you called yourself via PM?:eusa_angel:

Your next admin? :eusa_whistle:

Sure. You can be Del's padwan.

here's a rule for you.
shut the fuck up.
Where is that in the official rules?

I'm just asking you to clarify the rules for the record so we can all follow them.

If there is a rule that everyone is held to, why can't you cite it or state it?

So... there is not rule about this? You guys just make it up as you go and use your mod powers to punish people you don't like and rush to defend Grace when she plays the 'helpless little female' card without your decisions or red text being based upon any rule or board policy?

If there is a rule about the photos, what is it? Please state it clearly and for the record for future reference in order to ensure we all understand the policy and can follow it.

I'm the rule. Me.

Question clarified.

Forum List

Back