PLEASE give a warning when you post Animal Abuse stories

I clicked on Samson's thread and thank God I didn't scroll real fast. Saw the opening line and I backed out REAL fast.

Pretty Please, people. Give a warning in the thread title?

I agree...Some of us and our pets find a thread like that very disturbing..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xfBlLIFJIQ&NR=1]YouTube - Redbull talking...again (upside down)[/ame]

Samson has no class. He's rather disgusting. Next question?

Samson's not a bad guy. What you see is what you get - no pretense, no games.

As to the thread - it sucks that animals get abused but we should get mad about it and do something rather than ignoring it. Covering one's eyes and hoping it will go away does nothing. At least Samson had the testicular fortitude to put it out there so people know what is going on and have some idea about this horrible man and what he did to both humans and animals.

Really. He posts sick shit, trying to push the envelope. Simple as that.

What is wrong with people?

We clamor to look at gruesome pics of Bin Laden - justifying it by the wrong that he has done and our need to have justice, revenge or whatever?

Yet, a twisted, depraved man brutally kills puppies in front of women and you don't even want to know about it because it is just too horrible to contemplate?!? Seriously?

This stuff happens every day and unless people do something about it - it's gonna happen to more and more animals. Ignoring it does not make it go away.

And FYI - most of the time I like my animals more than a lot of people. I've had and been around all kinds of animals my entire life.

Maybe try getting involved in some way instead of covering your eyes and ears to the reality that is out there.

And here's the "horrible" thread, Bossman. There's a petition people can sign to help put the slimebag away. http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/165592-death-penalty-not-enough.html#post3594059

I clicked on Samson's thread and thank God I didn't scroll real fast. Saw the opening line and I backed out REAL fast.

I was thinking the exact same thing! I was just about to click on Samson's thread, but I hovered over the link and saw what it was about. I can't read these kinds of stories anymore.

What thread is Mr Tasteless attempting to perpetrate on the peeps here?

The Samson thread? I think it's this:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/165592-death-penalty-not-enough.html

I'm glad he posted it, but it's difficult to read if you're an animal lover. Makes you want to beat the living crap out of people who torture animals for their own amusement.

Samson has no class. He's rather disgusting. Next question?

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,914 Posts

I guess the next question is: Who gives a shit what you think?

Samson posted a thread about a sick man who tortured puppies in front of women he captured.

Samson did not in any way make it appear as though it was a happy, lovey thread. It was a thread saying that the sick dude should get worse than just the death penalty.

That tasteless, Gunny?

It is tasteless. Why post sick shit?

What's the point to the thread?

Samson posted a thread about a sick man who tortured puppies in front of women he captured.

Samson did not in any way make it appear as though it was a happy, lovey thread. It was a thread saying that the sick dude should get worse than just the death penalty.

That tasteless, Gunny?

Obviously: To make the stupid ask inane questions.

That tasteless, Gunny?

i think you should close the board then.

The point is to get people to sign the damned petition AGAINST this freak.

It's not "tasteless", it is REALITY. Have you declared the Bin Laden pic threads "tasteless" or is it just cuz Samson posted this one and a woman couldn't handle it?

If I had posted the same thread or Pixie or EZ or del or some other random poster, would it have gotten the same reaction? I think not.

Not at all. She runs the zoo in Ohio, best I can tell. I doubt she'd be very kind to Mr Animal Abuser and his octo-crap.

WTF? Samson is now Mr. Animal Abuser?!? Did I interpret what you said correctly?

If so, that's messed up, Gunny. You're better than that.

What is wrong with people?

We clamor to look at gruesome pics of Bin Laden - justifying it by the wrong that he has done and our need to have justice, revenge or whatever?

Yet, a twisted, depraved man brutally kills puppies in front of women and you don't even want to know about it because it is just too horrible to contemplate?!? Seriously?

This stuff happens every day and unless people do something about it - it's gonna happen to more and more animals. Ignoring it does not make it go away.

And FYI - most of the time I like my animals more than a lot of people. I've had and been around all kinds of animals my entire life.

Maybe try getting involved in some way instead of covering your eyes and ears to the reality that is out there.

And here's the "horrible" thread, Bossman. There's a petition people can sign to help put the slimebag away. http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/165592-death-penalty-not-enough.html#post3594059

Really.

How about just posting the story minus the videos?

And you're damned right I have no problem seeing bin Laden blown to Hell where he's earned his spot. Big difference between that and watching some cheesedick be cruel to an animal that is only doing what it is naturally inclined to.

The difference between free will and animal instinct.

Really.

How about just posting the story minus the videos?

And you're damned right I have no problem seeing bin Laden blown to Hell where he's earned his spot. Big difference between that and watching some cheesedick be cruel to an animal that is only doing what it is naturally inclined to.

The difference between free will and animal instinct.

Anyone who watched the video (if there was one) did of their own free will. I didn't watch a video.

And what are you talking about animal instinct? That has nothing to do with a MAN torturing PUPPIES in front of a WOMAN he was torturing as well.

Forum List

Back