Playboy Bunnies - Workin' Girls, Ho's, or Sex Slaves?

Well I think Hef can be respected as a businessman, without respecting him as a decent human being. Certainly these grown ass women are willing to whore themselves to someone that grosses them out, but I still think its sad.

Has anyone seen "Kendra"? I've only seen it a few times, but the impression I get is that her marriage is destined to fail. Her athlete husband wanted a hot slutty wife, and now that she's a mom, he wants June Cleaver. I imagine most men feel that way. These girls will only enjoy their birthday boobs for so long.

Unless a women is mentally ill, I would say by 18 she is a big girl and can make choices. The only women exploited are those abused by force, and this WWW shows there are millions of females willing to expose their bodies for free or a few bucks just to get shown.

And the same occurs for males in Play Girl run by his daughter. I wonder what her arrangements are for the bedroom?

I doubt he is cleaning up doggy poo when he worth millions, but who knows.

As far as respect, come on. There are only a few whackos who wouldn't jump at an opportunity to spend a night with a dozen lovers crawling over them. It is the respect shown between them that is important, not what the moralist think who liked having daddy turn their lil butts red with a hard paddle.

Last edited:
so i guess Bill Clinton DID NOT exploit or abuse his power with the 19 year old Monica? It was all her.....??? She was old enough to know better...?

Was she forced?
Did she initiate?
Was she 18?

Of course she was old enough to know better. That is a tired excuse, like exploitation. Abuse power?? LMAO!! That could refer to anybody.

Last edited:
so i guess Bill Clinton DID NOT exploit or abuse his power with the 19 year old Monica? It was all her.....??? She was old enough to know better...?

Women seem to be overcome with hormonal weakness when it comes to men with real or imaginary power. What was with all the fainting teenaged girls chasing Elvis and the Beatles ?

Well I think Hef can be respected as a businessman, without respecting him as a decent human being. Certainly these grown ass women are willing to whore themselves to someone that grosses them out, but I still think its sad.

Has anyone seen "Kendra"? I've only seen it a few times, but the impression I get is that her marriage is destined to fail. Her athlete husband wanted a hot slutty wife, and now that she's a mom, he wants June Cleaver. I imagine most men feel that way. These girls will only enjoy their birthday boobs for so long.

Ah Madonna/Whore------there's a tough one.

Last edited:
Women will 'whore' themselves out for many reasons.

Watch any of those reality shows like "Rock of Love" or any other skank infested show like that.

Using your body as a tool for entitlement has been used by women since the invention of the vagina.

Men exploit women who let themselves be exploited.

It's a two-way street.

Yep men exploit women and women exploit men.
The rich exploit the poor and the poor exploit the rich.
(when they can)

It is the nature of the human animal.

Watch any of those reality shows like "Rock of Love" or any other skank infested show like that.

Using your body as a tool for entitlement has been used by women since the invention of the vagina.

It's a two-way street.

Are sexually enticing avatars encouraging exploitation or abuse ?

well, monica said she was going to D.C. to 'get [her] presidential knee pads". so minimally, i think she was complicit and certainly old enough to make her own decisions in that regard.

It's a two-way street.

Well, just ask the dudes who use the nice butt ones, and the women who use the big boob ones on here.

If somoene really thinks the person is that person in the avatar, they have MUCH bigger problems, eh?

It's a two-way street.

:D lets just say they are persuasive.
I have done some study on the subject and avitars have a big impact on how you are percieved and even impact pos and neg rep.

I get much more pos rep with a cute kitty fantasy pic or somesuch than with a factual pic of Bush giving the bird.

Last edited:

It's a two-way street.

Well, just ask the dudes who use the nice butt ones, and the women who use the big boob ones on here.

If somoene really thinks the person is that person in the avatar, they have MUCH bigger problems, eh?

I'm pretty certain that no one is stupid enough to think the person is the avatar. My question is in regards to why people use sexually enticing avatars. No biggie.

Any woman who is in a top political or corporate position.

Has more than once used her body to reach that position. :doubt:

Palin oops beauty pagent... Oprah, ohh same thing...ummmm

I am sure you are not fully correct though.

Just as there are a few short ugly men in top positions. All males in top positions are not tall with an executive haircut.

Any woman who is in a top political or corporate position.

Has more than once used her body to reach that position. :doubt:

Palin oops beauty pagent... Oprah, ohh same thing...ummmm

I am sure you are not fully correct though.

Just as there are a few short ugly men in top positions. All males in top positions are not tall with an executive haircut.

Those are homos. :lol:

The girls are looking to get something out of the deal step up the ladder TV movies marriage .Empty broken dreams can make you bitter .

It's a two-way street.

:D lets just say they are persuasive.
I have done some study on the subject and avitars have a big impact on how you are percieved and even impact pos and neg rep.

I get much more pos rep with a cute kitty fantasy pic or somesuch than with a factual pic of Bush giving the bird.

Really! Guess I'm not much of rep seeker with Mr. Natural as my avatar! But he sure can kick some ass! :lol:

These women (over 18 are women!) are there of their own free will and they are gaining more than just a grand a week. They get other material things and they get rub shoulders (and more) with the celebrities of Southern Cali. I think that, the mingling with celebrities, is the real draw for them. They may believe that will give them an in into the film industry. Kendra just reinforces that idea because she is now a celebrity. So what does that make them? Just another person seeking to gain fame and fortune any way they can. If your morals allow you to sleep with someone for material gain then you will do it. I cannot judge them for it is not my place to judge. At least they are not out in the streets on the corner looking for a john!

Forum List

Back