New Years.. Regrets

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Well... no personal regrets...

Sheez.. what's happened to me... I used to love regrets...:dunno:

I seem to have lost my cat.

I went to PA for a week and left a chum in charge of feeding it outside on the porch where I'd also built it a shelter, just in case

But as the beastie is practically feral, it really only comes in for food when I call it.

What is troubling is that while I was gone we had a significant snowfall and storm.

I can only hope that it found someplace to coop, but as I've been home for a few days and have yet to see it, I'm concerned that it didn't make it.

Hell it's a coon cat, and they are mighty tough beasts, so I'm still hopeful it will find its way home.

I seem to have lost my cat.

I went to PA for a week and left a chum in charge of feeding it outside on the porch where I'd also built it a shelter, just in case

But as the beastie is practically feral, it really only comes in for food when I call it.

What is troubling is that while I was gone we had a significant snowfall and storm.

I can only hope that it found someplace to coop, but as I've been home for a few days and have yet to see it, I'm concerned that it didn't make it.

Hell it's a coon cat, and they are mighty tough beasts, so I'm still hopeful it will find its way home.

Good Luck...

Forum List

Back