Playboy Bunnies - Workin' Girls, Ho's, or Sex Slaves?

48k is chump change in LA. Even if you add in room and board.

Thats what I'm sayin, even $100,000 isn't jack shit in LA, barely enough to get you a decent apartment.

Do you need an apartment when you live in a mansion?

$48k is not chump change when your housing, food, clothes, limos and boob jobs are provided for free

Last edited:
48k is chump change in LA. Even if you add in room and board.

Thats what I'm sayin, even $100,000 isn't jack shit in LA, barely enough to get you a decent apartment.

$48k is not chump change when your housing, food, clothes, limos and boob jobs are provided for free

I definently think they make more money than that I have seen these girls out and about in LA spending money like its going out of style. $48,000 without any real bills would be an ideal situation for a normal person but when your a Playboy bunny out and about on the town dropping $1000 at the club during the weekends, that money could go rather quickly, I think Hef pays them extra cash when they do orgies.:eek:

I definently think they make more money than that I have seen these girls out and about in LA spending money like its going out of style. $48,000 without any real bills would be an ideal situation for a normal person but when your a Playboy bunny out and about on the town dropping $1000 at the club during the weekends, that money could go rather quickly, I think Hef pays them extra cash when they do orgies.:eek:

Looking at Crypt Keeper Heff these days...

$48,000 is not enough

Looking at Crypt Keeper Heff these days...

$48,000 is not enough

Thats what I'm saying, there is definently some other cash being handed out off the books, $48,000 is not enough to have sex with this zombie and fuck his other friends when they come over, strippers make more than that in less than half a year.

Hugh died like 5 years ago and this chic decides to talk horror stories now? Sounds like she is trying to get some attention and nothing else. Or maybe hoping for a pay out.

Thousands of women went through that place, if it was that bad you'd have heard a whole lot chics.

But I'm sure if she is successful at selling her story for some attention and money you'll suddenly see more women coming out trying to dig some gold of their own.

Holy crap, you resurrected an eleven year old thread.
A literal who's who of members no longer here.
If someone has already started a thread about playboy, I'm sure they are honored i necroed their thread rather than start a new one. Plus, this would be the place to find people interested in talking about this new docu-series about Playboy. Hef was a monster. The guy from Soul Train was a rapist. Who knew it? And Bill Cosby drugged a lot of Playboy Bunnies. They didn't know all this 11 years ago. Hef was still alive. Now the women feel freer to talk. Although I do find it not classy and these women were all stupid. Of course they were treated like whores. They didn't have the luxury of saying no.

They can fuck off.
Seriously.
The word they need to learn the definition of is "choice".
If you chose to be a Playboy Bunny, and it was expected of you to host drunken parties - then don't be a Playboy Bunny.
Can't have it both ways.
My friend joined a biker gang. For a long time they let her just hang around no obligation. Eventually the gang said pick a dude or leave.

I think at Playboy you don't have to have sex on the very first night and the first time you probably want to fuck Scott Baio but then Bill Maher or Carrotop shows up or Bill Cosby.

Or the two girls who Don Cornelius kidnapped for 3 days, tied up and sodomized for 3 days before playboy security went and picked the girls up. Don was back in the club 1 week later. What happened to those girls? Who cares.

Just because a girl is a bunny or stripper or even a prostitute, doesn't mean she should be forced to have sex. That's all I'm saying. Men who do that to women are monsters. I watch all these murder shows. I'm addicted. I can't believe these guys could do that to women. My rape fantasies never have a girl crying.

No he didn't exploit Monica but he lied about not having sex with her.
Trump lied too. Funny you don't care if he lies so long as it's not under oath. The only reason you lower the bar there is because that's the Clinton bar. They can lie, just don't lie under oath. As if it matters really.

How about don't look the American people in the eye on camera and lie about a coming pandemic. How many people would have isolated or wore masks sooner if Trump didn't lie about what was coming. 900,000 have died? It didn't have to be that many. That's the god's honest truth.

My friend joined a biker gang. For a long time they let her just hang around no obligation. Eventually the gang said pick a dude or leave.

I think at Playboy you don't have to have sex on the very first night and the first time you probably want to fuck Scott Baio but then Bill Maher or Carrotop shows up or Bill Cosby.

Or the two girls who Don Cornelius kidnapped for 3 days, tied up and sodomized for 3 days before playboy security went and picked the girls up. Don was back in the club 1 week later. What happened to those girls? Who cares.

Just because a girl is a bunny or stripper or even a prostitute, doesn't mean she should be forced to have sex. That's all I'm saying. Men who do that to women are monsters. I watch all these murder shows. I'm addicted. I can't believe these guys could do that to women. My rape fantasies never have a girl crying.
So you have rape fantasies which is a new illness your put forward to compliment all the other emotion based bullshit depravity you spew.

Women who like to dress up in sexy things and get benefits from men who like to look at them and like to objectify them have every right to do so. I do not pass judgement on them, but I would counsel them that a good education and and a job not predicated on the value of their bodies is a better way to go. After all, their 'career' is very short and they are taking the risk of losing their lucrative job as they age.

Last edited:
Trump lied too. Funny you don't care if he lies so long as it's not under oath. The only reason you lower the bar there is because that's the Clinton bar. They can lie, just don't lie under oath. As if it matters really.

How about don't look the American people in the eye on camera and lie about a coming pandemic. How many people would have isolated or wore masks sooner if Trump didn't lie about what was coming. 900,000 have died? It didn't have to be that many. That's the god's honest truth.
Oh geez, not that TDS shit again.... :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back