Pitbull love

i fully credit my first doberman....zack with saving my son's life....simple as that....

thor is a big baby till some comes up and he senses any fear from me...

what i love is the dumbasses will be terrified of thor......and its jake that is gonna nail them in a heartbeat......jake is a 75 lb golden mix...if you arent family he will put you right back in your car

Labs I think are in the top ten of dogs that have bitten/mauled/killed.

I took Klaus to the dog park the other day, and a lady came with a lab mix bitch...a young dog. Klaus as usual was very excited; they were both on leash, I wanted to let them both run but her dog flipped and started snapping and lunging. Now klaus was barking and jumping too...I made him sit down though and wait for permission to do anything. I think it would have been okay; she wasn't big enough to hurt Klaus and Klaus does really well with psycho females since he has one at home, but the owner dragged her away. I was on the way out..I would have stayed but I thought it looked like the owner was nervous so I went ahead and left.

The owner should have taken her dog, made her sit, and kept her there until both dogs calmed down. Then we could go to the next step...People think avoidance is a good policy with difficult dogs. It's not. You have to work through whatever it is. I have a hard time getting people to do that when I have klaus because he's intimidating, and because he is, he triggers dogs...they become fearful. Then the people become fearful, and I can't manage my big goober and their dog and them too....it's frustrating.

Last edited:
snoopandjazzy_zpsfc2c6ed0.jpg

I hate the bad rap that pitbulls get. I don't care what anyone says, they are adorable!

Until they eat a 3 yr old baby's face off. :clap2:
You are a typical ignorant moron. All dogs behaviors are a direct result of humans. A shotgun will blow your head off, but it takes someone to pull the trigger. You have never had an American Pit Bull Terrior - if you had one, and loved it - you would be hooked for life. I am glad that my dog is capable of ripping someones face off - there may be a time when that is necessary to defend me. I hate you fucking haters - I bet your a dumb ass liberal!

Somewhere there's a vid of a horse kicking some guy's arm off...

Or one rearing up and falling over backwards on a kid and killing the kid.

Certain breeds have a tendency to rear up and over (thoroughbreds and certain QH lines)...shall we outlaw them?

In the meantime...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuPCdOMdq_Y]Horse Kicks Guy in Face FAIL | RFV - YouTube[/ame]

What a goober!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxSx2PpHcD4]Horse kicks camera man - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J95LsygVMaQ&feature=related]ANIMAL ATTACK - Horse Attacks Guy in Retaliation (MOST DARING) - YouTube[/ame]

There is no legitimate reason for having a dog for which another breed is not a better choice than a pitbull.

It is tragic how many pitbulls are put down every year (to say nothing of other pets and children killed by them) because some asshole just had to have a pitbull.

If it wasn't pit bulls, it would be something else.

Make pits illegal, they'll get into the Tibetan Mastiffs. Or Rotties. There's always going to be a powerful breed that retards like, and when that happens, you're going to see a lot of attacks by that breed. You can't make them all illegal.

Pit bulls shouldn't be illegal, just like buying a gun shouldn't be illegal.

However there needs to be a lot more awareness on pits, they aren't mindless killers, but pretending that they have a bad reputation based solely on abusive owners is just as silly. And if communities want to be pit bull free, that's their choice.

You shouldn't have powerful dogs if you don't respect them, and if you aren't ready to deal with their little foibles.

I knew a girl who had a fondness for big dogs; and she was an idiot. She loved on them like they were chihuahuas and couldn't control them. One was a rottie that she would let out in the mornings to let run..the other was one of those big curly black dogs, I can't remember, but another tough, dominant, kind of aggressive dog..oh yeah, a bouvier.

The rott got a bullet during one of his early morning forays. The bouvier bit a jogger, then someone else, and had to be put down.

She ended up with a yorkie...which is what she should have restricted herself to from the beginning.

There is no legitimate reason for having a dog for which another breed is not a better choice than a pitbull.

It is tragic how many pitbulls are put down every year (to say nothing of other pets and children killed by them) because some asshole just had to have a pitbull.
Fuck you - there is no better choice than the American Pit Bull Terrior. It's the blacks who fucked over the breed like they fuck over every thing they touch - asshole! Simple - don't let Gorrillas own dogs!

Fuck you - there is no better choice than the American Pit Bull Terrior. It's the blacks who fucked over the breed like they fuck over every thing they touch - asshole! Simple - don't let Gorrillas own dogs!

Yep,

You get out of the dog what you make it. :eusa_shhh:

The fact that you are a fucking racist shitstain does nothing to change that.

The fact that you are a fucking racist shitstain does nothing to change that.

i don't understand what you mean in that first sentence.

I get the second one.

Forum List

Back